India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikel

Country flag
I understand what you mean brother but Propaganda is also very important. Civilians are also important in a country as the leaders of the countries also look at how the pro or against something the civilians to make decisions.
Just to be clear I'm not against propaganda. I'm just not in a position to go apeshit and abuse the Indian establishment for the way they are handling things without knowing anything about the circumstances they are operating under.

another_armchair

Country flag
Send some Gorkhas with kukris and RR from J&K to LAC, tit for tat is the only way. I have said this 1000 times, Modi has some wierd love towards China and looks like the chinese got a heavy beating yesterday thats why releasing pictures now
Looks like PLGA were force fed a lot of golgappas or they wouldn't start this untimely whining.

Aside, pictures are from Galwan and almost every Indian following that story knows the timeline of events, including the casualties on our side.

China is asserting that they were able to complete the patrol and accomplish the mission.

Indian media which has always been critical of GoI and IA has given a different version of IA clearly dominating the PLA during this impromptu meetup.

If China indeed had a 200 man strong patrol and there was a skirmish, why no pictures from this one? Why post pictures from a year old incident which has zero bearing on this developing story.

Kuch toh hua hai....or Chene would not have been so butthurt and post videos from an old skirmish.

Jimih

Country flag
@mokoman Do you have the picture which shows a dead body (seems to be PLA) lying on a narrow Nullah with Indian troops and green Tata Safari in the background?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
We expect tit for tat, we cannot remain soft power being third largest army, expect modi to show some nerve
Like showing pictures of injured captured PLA soldiers? If that makes us happy I am all for it. We can also release pictures of the recent detention of PLA soldiers in AP as well. Make it a norm and keep posting all the details. I hope GOI change its tactics?

There will a debate on that too if we did right thing by releasing such details. I hope members will handle it. Also Chinese lobbyists whom many here love like Panag, Shukla will come out to criticise this move as damaging etc. TBH I can handle that too.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
if you can't handle the stress, stop browsing internet and go for a walk. your health is more important.
I shall take a walk, even take a pill to control my stress, but is it going to solve the embarrassment or propoganda chenes taken for advantage, absolutly not

Heat

Country flag
Why has this thread become so hopeless after seeing some pics from the early phases of the 2020 conflict ? Sometimes I wonder if some of the accounts here are being run by 16yos.

Also, why is the Chinese member not banned yet ? Engaging with him/her/it is waste of everybody's time. There is a reason why diplomats are withdrawn during war, talks become meaningless.

Mods should seriously consider blanket banning anyone belonging from a country with whom we are involved in an armed conflict of anykind.

mokoman

Country flag
@mokoman Do you have the picture which shows a dead body (seems to be PLA) lying on a narrow Nullah with Indian troops and green Tata Safari in the background?
:hmm: huh no idea ,not narrow but like this area in galwan ?

中印冲突 全记录喀喇昆仑那场英勇战斗_哔哩哔哩_bilibili - Google Chrome.png_stripped.png

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I shall take a walk, even take a pill to control my stress, but is it going to solve the embarrassment or propoganda chenes taken for advantage, absolutly not
you getting stressed out is not going to solve anything either mate. need to learn to recognise narrative traps.
more of these narrative traps are coming our way for this entire decade, at some point you need to learn to recognise them.

end of discussion from my side on this.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why has this thread become so hopeless after seeing some pics from the early phases of the 2020 conflict ? Sometimes I wonder if some of the accounts here are being run by 16yos.

Also, why is the Chinese member not banned yet ? Engaging with him/her/it is waste of everybody's time. There is a reason why diplomats are withdrawn during war, talks become meaningless.

Mods should seriously consider blanket banning anyone belonging from a country with whom we are involved in an armed conflict of anykind.
Because the chenes wanted to show them as superior force in the region, selective release of pics clearly shows they least bothered abt the concerns of GOI. Now its upto to GoI whether to show some nerve and release PLA soldiers detained pics or they succum to pressure of chinese. Amid all this Tmrw is the 13th round of talks, what do you guys expect out of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles