India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well releasing pictures is not going to give them the land they're seeking. Propaganda can only take you so far. I mentioned those titles cause most geopolitical decisions are taken by people of those ranks, not civilians.
🙏🙏🙏

Mangal

Country flag
During Kargil war India won the narrative war as well. Reporters were embedded with the troops. Every evening there used to be joint press conference were in airforce showcased video of aerial bombing done by mirage. We used laser bombs and we showed this highly classified capability to everyone.
Compare this to today's scenario. If any organization is saying that we don't need to show anyone anything, they are doing a grave mistake. They are the ones who are giving space to rumor mongers by letting the doubts exist. People have every right to ask questions during peace time. During a full on war it's another thing and the govt and any organization involved should be supported with out any questions.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Of course chines e.
I know I should not doubt the army, those boomers don't understand that we don't live in 80s anymore.
It has such a demoralising effect , Till now pakis used abhinandan face to mock us.
Ab iska bhi uSe karenege .
Do you understand this , we don't know army and it's gentleman game.
Respect to the Chinese though , today they have defeated us brutally yet again in info war fare .
These photos will echo for decades .
As far as galwan is concerned , well effectively chinks do it.
@Maharaj samudragupt I think it's time for you to retire for some time. You have developed brain damage due to excessive use of copium.

But on the bold part, do you accept satellite images as proof or you have given up on your eyes too?

:yawn: man y r u mods talking with that chinese dude.

just remove him from this thread for 2-3 days

dude is really enjoying this.

chinese forums wont even allow their own people to voice *any* argument against them

moment they do , they will be called taiwan frog and banned.
Vro democracy vro, secoolar and inclusiveness is more important! What if our neighbours kick us and disrespect us, we must behave and lick their feet when they come here!

Athithi devo bhawah birch !

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why post hospital pictures? Post on ground pictures showing whole story so that people can actually see PLA bravery. Why hide when you are big and brave?

PLA is professional army. Dehumanizing soldier by posting their pictures when they are injured or captured is against Geneva convention. Your country is also a Permanent member of United nation. Your Persident move with quite a proud face. Does it make him look strong doing such cheap actions?

Why not post pictures of all your casualties and recorded hand over of your prisoners by Indian army. Be fair and honest.

You country is now at breach of Geneva convention using injured soldiers as propaganda tools. Now you are like North Korea and Pakistan.

Have some shame and show your side of the story. India will maintain its high standards of Soldireing and giving dignity to injured or captured enemy soldier. Learn from us. Do not become Pakistan.
We treated the wounded Indian soldiers, provided them with food, and then you told me that I violated the Geneva Convention. What are you kidding me?
India assaulted our interpreter and destroyed our vehicle (though it was unsuccessful in the end). This is called a violation of the Geneva Convention.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Who is this clown?
He is the clown serving more copium about the might of the 1.4 million strong Indian military..I call it the Hanuman Copium..
"If only the Indian military willed it" ( it gives us Hopium that we are super strong, and it's just that like Hanuman before Samudra Langhan, we doubt ourselves, and are taking a long time to find the truth out there )
:bplease:

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Translation:
The Chinese border guards routinely patrol the Chinese side of the China-India border, but were unreasonably blocked by the Indian side, and the Chinese officers and soldiers resolutely countered it.

Political affairs
10-09 21:13
China Daily News, October 9th: According to sources from the Chinese military, on September 28, the Chinese border guards carried out routine patrols in the Dongzhang area on the Chinese side of the Sino-Indian border. They were unreasonably blocked by the Indian side. The officers and soldiers resolutely countered and returned after completing the patrol mission.

The source said that the Dongzhang area is China's inherent territory, and it is entirely reasonable and legal for the Chinese border guards to organize patrols on their own territory. India media recently closed

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The Narrative in galwan was that India was winning the conflict and was able to hold of Chinese from trying to occupy Indian territory. Point of releasing these old pics is two fold convince the domestic audience that India is nothing in front of China and second is too convince the international audience that India is weak and unreliable state that can easily be crushed by PLA if war breaks out. Indian Army or GOI could have easily destroyed this narrative if they released pictures or videos of Indian Army holding disputed territory or showing captured Chinese POWs or there equipment. This could have showed that PLA in reality are bunch of paper tigers. The effect these pictures will have on the current conflict is that nobody will believe or trust the Indian Narrative like that of Indian Army was able to capture Chinese soldiers in the recent Tawang clash as people will refer back to these old pics released by Chinese propaganda accounts on the Galwan valley clash. People across the world want proof without it they won’t believe anything we claim. This again reinforces my believes that Indian Army and armed forces as a whole need to invest more into Information Warfare and create there own public relations offices or departments to further India’s perspective and narrative and not rely on the idiotic Indian media to do that for them.
People who watch military affairs are not that fools. There is restrained imposed and no one will qualify it as typical battle or skirmish between armed forces to reach such conclusions.

There were Chinese deaths and they hid it. Air Ambulance action was reported same day. Captured PLA soldiers were returned was also reported.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'm going to bed, and I have to read tomorrow, I don't have time to play with you, goodbye

thefewthefearless

Country flag
We treated the wounded Indian soldiers, provided them with food, and then you told me that I violated the Geneva Convention. What are you kidding me?
India assaulted our interpreter and destroyed our vehicle (though it was unsuccessful in the end). This is called a violation of the Geneva Convention.
a country with no democracy is teaching others about geneva convention.

captscooby81

Country flag
Nonsense what you mean by Army's macho image they are fucking macho then you and me to stand guard at heights of more than 12,000 feet have you ever even jogged 100 metres above 10000 feet altitude ? did you stayed in -30* degree snow in tent ? they do that . Army has fought and lost 1000s of soldiers in last 7 decades for this country . We don't have to show false bravado of they killed 20 we killed 100 to show our army is macho . It has been proven time and again by the sacrifices they made to defend this countries integrity and sovereignty .

Now control your mental stimulation and think with calm mind

Galwan happened last year August why did this bat shit eater and his fellow short eyes waited close to 14 months to post these pictures ? these were not taken yesterday right it was taken on that day of clash why didn't they do it last month why not the month before that why all of sudden this bat shit eater from shanghai is shitting forum with so many pictures today . is there anniversary of clash today or these bat shiters got their first access to pictures from their firewall govt today only . if so why did they released those images in forums today only ?

What if the 100+ PLA casualties reports was copium for Indian masses to maintain Army's macho image ?

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Translation:
The Chinese border guards routinely patrol the Chinese side of the China-India border, but were unreasonably blocked by the Indian side, and the Chinese officers and soldiers resolutely countered it.

Political affairs
China Daily News, October 9th: According to sources from the Chinese military, on September 28, the Chinese border guards carried out routine patrols in the Dongzhang area on the Chinese side of the Sino-Indian border. They were unreasonably blocked by the Indian side. The officers and soldiers resolutely countered and returned after completing the patrol mission.

The source said that the Dongzhang area is China's inherent territory, and it is entirely reasonable and legal for the Chinese border guards to organize patrols on their own territory. India media recently closed
So this was retaliation for that middle sector incursion and infra damage in Uttrakhand done by wumaos? If so then tension will rise again.
Looks like IA tactically demonstrated again by apphrahending 200+ chicoms

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Translation:

Political affairs

So this is the proof that they are releasing old pictures.

They are literally licking their own spit. They said we do not want to escalate or disturb the already disturbed relations.

Why they are so angry it means they have got a good beating in AP.

Few members with soft tummies can now take comfort with this news?

Mikel

Country flag
So this is the proof that they are releasing old pictures.

They are literally licking their own spit. They said we do not want to escalate or disturb the already disturbed relations.

Why they are so angry it means they have got a good beating in AP.

Few members with soft tummies can now take comfort with this news?
Lol no chance. A lot of people here desperately need to do some meditation.

captscooby81

Country flag
Yes but what about the video of other 4 soldiers who died in that clash why not show video of their evacuation or taking of their bodies in stretcher ?

PLA has already shared the video shot at Galwan of that bleeding colonel whose head got cracked..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles