India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
:yawn: man y r u mods talking with that chinese dude.

just remove him from this thread for 2-3 days

dude is really enjoying this.

chinese forums wont even allow their own people to voice *any* argument against them

moment they do , they will be called taiwan frog and banned.

thefewthefearless

Country flag
Indian Army is a meme, ghanta modernisation karte hai, corruption aur kickbacks ka khaate hai.
man if i had said this, i would already be banned on the forum.
People here talk as if they know everything about IW but fall prey to cheap chinky propaganda, speaks volumes about their intelligence.
it's not about the propaganda, photographs and all are good. most of our non-spec infantry are still using those aged equipments. pakshit is already in ruins. we should not masturbate thinking we are better than pak. govt needs to make the armed forces compete with other developed nations tooo.
Then it is one sided propaganda. Case closed.
chinkis are frustrated mannn :rofl:
ccp has already brought many foreign news outlet. i will like to see the news tomorrow. or maybe it won't surface. who knows.
if they beat 1 ia soldier, beat their 2 pla soldiers.

Jimih

Country flag
Indian members on Chinese forum. Please ask them to be fair for sake of their great leader Mao.

They should show how 4 PLA soldiers died and few other injuries inflicted on them by Indian forces that day.

En ko Mao ki kasam.
Sir ji Democracy exists in DFI not in Sino Forums.

We allow them to heap insults on us, they will not do the same.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China encircled India in 1962, so a large number of people were captured. In North Korea, Vietnam, and even in the Chinese Civil War from 1946 to 1949, the number of captured people was much smaller than the death toll.
Pls don't believe in your country's figure just an advise
Bcoz a country where 2 crore people were killed do u believe actual numbers of killed or pow numbers will be released
Check the data from other countries then u will understand your defeat in Korea Vietnam 1967

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
How will the narrative turn in China's favor by them releasing year old pictures? A year has passed, we made our moves by capturing the Kailash heights and they've failed to make any headway. I would've been more concerned if they had released similar pictures of the Tawang clash. The timing is no coincidence.
The Narrative in galwan was that India was winning the conflict and was able to hold of Chinese from trying to occupy Indian territory. Point of releasing these old pics is two fold convince the domestic audience that India is nothing in front of China and second is too convince the international audience that India is weak and unreliable state that can easily be crushed by PLA if war breaks out. Indian Army or GOI could have easily destroyed this narrative if they released pictures or videos of Indian Army holding disputed territory or showing captured Chinese POWs or there equipment. This could have showed that PLA in reality are bunch of paper tigers. The effect these pictures will have on the current conflict is that nobody will believe or trust the Indian Narrative like that of Indian Army was able to capture Chinese soldiers in the recent Tawang clash as people will refer back to these old pics released by Chinese propaganda accounts on the Galwan valley clash. People across the world want proof without it they won’t believe anything we claim. This again reinforces my believes that Indian Army and armed forces as a whole need to invest more into Information Warfare and create there own public relations offices or departments to further India’s perspective and narrative and not rely on the idiotic Indian media to do that for them.

Last edited:

DownWithCCP

Country flag
man if i had said this, i would already be banned on the forum.

it's not about the propaganda, photographs and all are good. most of our non-spec infantry are still using those aged equipments. pakshit is already in ruins. we should not masturbate thinking we are better than pak. govt needs to make the armed forces compete with other developed nations tooo.

chinkis are frustrated mannn :rofl:
ccp has already brought many foreign news outlet. i will like to see the news tomorrow. or maybe it won't surface. who knows.
if they beat 1 ia soldier, beat their 2 pla soldiers.
Clearly it's not fine when the discussions around military modernization are triggered by chink propaganda pics, there is a separate thread for that, the pics have achieved what they were meant to if people fell for it.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Onus is not on him. ,he is the enemy he will show our loses.
Why will he show his , why ?
Onus on him because they have blinked first.

They are the one who took moral high ground of not telling the number of their casualties for sake of not making India look bad. This was their main propaganda line. I can post articles and their propaganda cell members publishishing these comments everywhere. They have licked their own spit.

Now please stop speaking for them. I has noticed quite an erratic posting pattern from couple of members flipping both sides in a day. Let the guest speak and prove his moral high standing which they opted before.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
yeh chinki bots yaha apni maa chu*ane aaye,inn haram ke pillo ko hamare hi phattu babudom bacha rha hai ab tak aise ghatna koi or border pr hui hoti toh yudh chid jata

Mikel

Country flag
The Narrative in galwan was that India was winning the conflict and was able to hold of Chinese from trying to occupy Indian territory. Point of releasing these old pics is two fold convince the domestic audience that India nothing in front of China and second is too convince the international audience that India is weak and unreliable state that can be easily crushed by PLA if war breaks out. Indian Army or GOI could have easily destroyed this narrative if they released pictures of Indian Army holding disputed territory or showing captured Chinese POWs or equipment. This could have showed that PLA in reality are bunch of paper tigers. The effect these pictures will have on the current conflict is that nobody will believe or trust the Indian Narrative like that of Indian Army was able to capture Chinese soldiers in the recent Tawang clash as people will refer back to these old pics released by Chinese propaganda accounts on the Galwan valley clash. People across the world want proof without it they won’t believe anything. This again reinforces my believes that Indian Army and armed forces as a whole need invest more into information warfare and create there own public relations office to further India’s perspective and narrative and not rely on the idiotic Indian media to do that for them.
Just because India doesn't release pictures in the MSM doesn't mean they don't share with relevant people of other countries. Other nations will not scroll though pictures on twitter or weibo. Intel sharing is done between countries on NSA/defense secretary levels. I'm pretty sure India has given sit reps to many countries about the LAC. India and the US have been sharing their intel with us since the clashes happened. Do you not think that they already know what transpired?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles