India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

saneel2014

Country flag
No Indian troops were equipped with riot gears
That's the really bad part about the fight...I said it earlier too, we got the experience from may clashes that PLA troops go in fights equipped with neck guards, face helmets and basic riot gears with metal and fiber sticks while our boys go in without proper armour with wooden sticks. If, we would have equipped our soldiers with basic riot gear and neck guards, majority of the deaths would've been prevented. Most of the deaths were from blunt trauma to neck and head resulting in bursting of important arteries. But we only learn after our soldiers die.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
If Chinese have recorded everything why they are not showing pictures of 4 dead soldier as officially admitted by them? If I am not wrong one died few weeks later. This tells there were a lot of other casualties and injuries.

China is such an honest and fair nation that it returned Indian Soilders without Indians having any bargaining chip like captured PLA soldiers (pun intended) to exchange. In the same spirit why not show Chinese casualties as well. Why releasing only one side of the pictures?
Apne mare hue ki kon pics dikhata hai mod saheb

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Indian Army is a meme, ghanta modernisation karte hai, corruption aur kickbacks ka khaate hai.
China encircled India in 1962, so a large number of people were captured. In North Korea, Vietnam, and even in the Chinese Civil War from 1946 to 1949, the number of captured people was much smaller than the death toll.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@lixun This question is for you.

If Chinese have recorded everything why they are not showing pictures of 4 dead soldier as officially admitted by them? If I am not wrong one died few weeks later. This tells there were a lot of other casualties and injuries.

China is such an honest and fair nation that it returned Indian Soilders without Indians having any bargaining chip like captured PLA soldiers (pun intended) to exchange. In the same spirit why not show Chinese casualties as well. Why releasing only one side of the pictures?
1633795002261.png

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@lixun This question is for you.

1633795041519.png
1633795059481.png

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Then who is holding galwan ? Pls
Of course chines e.
I know I should not doubt the army, those boomers don't understand that we don't live in 80s anymore.
It has such a demoralising effect , Till now pakis used abhinandan face to mock us.
Ab iska bhi uSe karenege .
Do you understand this , we don't know army and it's gentleman game.
Respect to the Chinese though , today they have defeated us brutally yet again in info war fare .
These photos will echo for decades .
As far as galwan is concerned , well effectively chinks do it.

The Shrike

Country flag
If such leak from the Chinese side continues we will see pictures leaking from our side.

they have been leaking for more than a year.

pretty soon they will compile all the vid and pics into a 2hr movie and release it to theatres.

i have 0 doubt that the tawang thing happened , and we have plenty of pictures of dead from galwan / PLA recon spies / captured border troops.

2 PLA who drowned in galwan very likely ended up in indian side.

how hard is it to just release a grainy blurred image , will give deniability and as well fuck with the chinese.
If there was a gentleman’s agreement on not leaking images, now for sure it is in the trash. Honestly I don’t mind if a full feature film in 4K is released, this is going to raise the heat for baba-ji. He has apparently prematurely trimmed down his beard signalling "victory", while the challenges are all very much unsolved - economy, corona, internal security (mainly "Farmer protest"), and of course Pakistan and China. We are laatho ke bhoot, baba-ji is not going to do anything to do unless there is a serious dent to his image. There is no doubt that the Chinese have much worse photos/videos, this might be enough to cause measurable impact on the party's electoral prospects.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Indian members on Chinese forum. Please ask them to be fair for sake of their great leader Mao.

They should show how 4 PLA soldiers died and few other injuries inflicted on them by Indian forces that day.

En ko Mao ki kasam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles