India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks_12

Country flag
So why are we handing them that? Xi is trying everything to change Regime in India with proxies and here modi handing him lifeline by agreeing to release our soldiers pictures for domestic consumption when they're doing grandmasti infiltrating? Isn't it right time to kill xi when there is power struggle and topple him. This will be the best revenge after Mahabalipuram jhula diplomacy Xi betrayed.
Yes you are right and those are very pertinent questions. I can't say if the GOI / Army strategy of giving the enemy a lifeline is good or bad. Because we seem to give the Porks a lifeline as well instead of going for the jugular. Maybe, there are things behind the scene which civilians like you and I are not aware of.

For China, the line of thinking maybe - and this is my guess - CCP has too much of a grip on Chinese discourse to fail so easily. With GOI counter propaganda, they might get wounded but not really killed. Which will bring their wrath (it's not as if they don't needle us every way they can though). This coupled with the usual INACTION, HOPE FOR PEACE, and a thousand SECRURITY NIGHTMARES in the neighborhood - in the recent past, we had Afghanistan, Ceasefire breakage, Porks pushing terrorists with renewed energy, ISIS in Kashmir, Killing of innocents, pricks by Chinks, pressure from the US, drug bust, Khalistani problem, Farmers protest. Too many things on the plate.

Abdus Salem killed

Last time he got banned I lobbied strongly against him being allowed to spread propaganda here and literally post diarrhea of useless posts.

I was rebuked by mods for creating an "opposition" lobby against the Chinese troll. Talk about being secoolar and tolerant :dude: babudom runs in the blood of Indians.
FBQ7uxBUUAQWZBt.jpeg
FBQ7uxMVQAghuJA.jpeg

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
1633792711967.jpeg

Captured 37 people. I suspect that India has concealed the death toll, otherwise the Indian army would have collapsed, which is no different from 1962.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

captscooby81

Country flag
Did someone has the deleted post they can share in direct message if don't want to post it here .

SavageKing456

Country flag
View attachment 113988
Captured 37 people. I suspect that India has concealed the death toll, otherwise the Indian army would have collapsed, which is no different from 1962.
Captured were 50 indian media reported last year,chinese death toll was higher than india indian casualties(died+injured) were higher than china.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Yes you are right and those are very pertinent questions. I can't say if the GOI / Army strategy of giving the enemy a lifeline is good or bad. Because we seem to give the Porks a lifeline as well instead of going for the jugular. Maybe, there are things behind the scene which civilians like you and I are not aware of.

For China, the line of thinking maybe - and this is my guess - CCP has too much of a grip on Chinese discourse to fail so easily. With GOI counter propaganda, they might get wounded but not really killed. Which will bring their wrath (it's not as if they don't needle us every way they can though). This coupled with the usual INACTION, HOPE FOR PEACE, and a thousand SECRURITY NIGHTMARES in the neighborhood - in the recent past, we had Afghanistan, Ceasefire breakage, Porks pushing terrorists with renewed energy, ISIS in Kashmir, Killing of innocents, pricks by Chinks, pressure from the US. Too many things on the plate.
We have enemies on all side of land borders and so do CCP. They're occupied in South China sea amd fear of coalition attack is looming in their head. Xi is trying to tie us out with decisive tactical victory and focus on Taiwan.
Any sane govt would have gone ahead and needled Xi but here Xi himself is needling us out.
We neveer learn our lessons. If modi sha were in place of Indira in 71 then they would have chickened out fearing US UK and Pak coalition.
Sometimes taking the bold step is the way forward and Indira did it at right time no matter how morally she was wrong in her political career.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
More pics of galwan (again from their side)

Again showing the Need for Public Relations/ Information Warfare Office for Indian Army/ Whole Indian Armed Forces. Chinese are well prepared with cameras to take pictures to peddle there narrative across the world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles