India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

another_armchair

Country flag
India again playing the role of a good neighbour where the other side not.

Wasnt there was a deal (cannot confirm) that no pictures or videos will be released from both sides?

Did China followed the Gentleman's agreement?
We have a ceasefire agreement and cross border terrorism running in tandem.

Talk about misplaced priorities.

All these back channel talks between Doval company and the Pakshitanis adds so much cheer to our miserable existence.

Niks_12

Country flag
How will the top brass look at those pictures and sit silently letting his institution down!. Doesn't he has any moral responsibility to atleast put pressure on govt to defend his soldiers narrative whose pics are getting circulated all over internet? Doesn't he has moral obligation to protect army?
MEA are cucks and can caress Xi balls if gets opportunity. If they won't allow to do there is always 3rd party to do so when image of army is at stake. Top secret intel gets leaked easily then few pics can be leaked so which can propagate how our soldiers were not less than capturing PLA ladyboys.
This silence is disservice to Galwan valley martyres as well as those got injured.
Shame on ADGPI MEA and GoI. First they let IAF get humiliated now IA what next Navy?
Dude chill. Let me refresh your memory. Remember the Pangong Tso incident when our boys roughed up the chinks and had a captured clown on the ground. The army brass itself disowned the incident. Now you can argue that there was pressure from GOI yada yada.

But I think I read somewhere that the CCP has an understanding with GOI that they can release such propaganda material for domestic consumption, to pacify the mango Chinese, who would be up in arms if the bravado of the party falls into question. In return, GOI probably gets some leeway in negotiations and of course the hope for future PEACE and SETTLEMENT. However, if shit hits the fan then occasionally GOI / Army does release material under plausible deniability.

REMEMBER, THE ONLY WAY CCP STAYS IN POWER IS BY CREATING A NARRATIVE OF CONSTANT WINS AND BRAVADO.

Freezer Dam

Country flag
I thing public shd watch less movies . Real combat is not movies . In kargil we suffered many casualty . Sourav kalia was taken as prisoner .. was tortured to death .. what if they had released video of it . Soldiers died in worst conditions while trying to climb those heights . Those deaths were not like death of movies where hero still look handsome with his intestine intact .. background music buzzing .. captured soldiers get humiliated be it which ever army .. Then Will u call Kargil a defeat ? Our army does many things which does nt come out in public .. Confrontation between armies cant be reduced to fight between fan boys on social media with sharing of images videos unless it serves some strategic purpose and it think it ll benifit from it . Army not there to protect ego of fanboys .
Now, I can say all of you are overreacting to me just for some post like I have reacting here..

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Few salient points from Sir Nitin (regarding today's meltdown) :-
  • Yesterday's Tawang incident was a major blowback to the Chinese.
  • Today's leaking Galwan pictures by China is a direct response to distract/hide from yesterday's humiliation.
  • Upon asked what exactly happened at Tawang :-
    • ~200 PLA soldiers crossed into Tawang
    • Indian army responded aggressively and arrested/apprehended/detained many PLA soldiers.
    • PLA soldiers were released hours later after negotiations between local commanders.
    • Reports of injury to PLA soldiers.
    • This is the first time the Indian Army has shown aggressiveness to capture & detain Chinese soldiers, which shocked China.
  • Upon asked why we don't release pictures on SM :-
    • India tries to play fair
    • We have pictures of their dead & captured soldiers
    • If such leak from the Chinese side continues we will see pictures leaking from our side.
  • Upon being asked why we don't respond to Chinese incursions (referring to central-sector) :-
    • It is a misconception, we also proactively intrude into China, but they are not reported.
    • Chinese media don't have access to the news and underplay such incidences.

For people referring to Tawang incidence having no credibility because GoI denied it -> It got confirmed from Nitin Gokhale so it is official now.
images (55).jpeg

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
India again playing the role of a good neighbour where the other side not.

Wasnt there was a deal (cannot confirm) that no pictures or videos will be released from both sides?

Did China followed the Gentleman's agreement?
Chinki fauj is not a left over british institution with things like gentleman's etiquettes etc .
It's a peoples army and acts like one.
While here we are mere mortals who look towards the army with dreamy eyes .

saneel2014

Country flag
So CCP cremated the soldier secretly who died fighting fire instead of handing his corpse to his family?🤦🏼‍♂️... Dude there was huge RR on weibo for not handling the bodies of PLA back to family like IA did and gave respect with full state funeral
Yea, they just gave them the urn with ashes....there was an outrage in April over this, but thats the chinese way of doing things I guess

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Dude chill. Let me refresh your memory. Remember the Pangong Tso incident when our boys roughed up the chinks and had a captured clown on the ground. The army brass itself disowned the incident. Now you can argue that there was pressure from GOI yada yada. But I think I read somewhere that the CCP has an understanding with GOI that they can release such propaganda material for domestic consumption, to pacify the mango Chinese, who would be up in arms if the bravado of the party falls into question. In return, GOI probably gets some leeway in negotiations and of course the hope for future PEACE and SETTLEMENT.

REMEMBER, THE ONLY WAY CCP STAYS IN POWER IS BY CREATING A NARRATIVE OF CONSTANT WINS AND BRAVADO.
So why are we handing them that? Xi is trying everything to change Regime in India with proxies and here modi handing him lifeline by agreeing to release our soldiers pictures for domestic consumption when they're doing grandmasti infiltrating? Isn't it right time to kill xi when there is power struggle and topple him. This will be the best revenge after Mahabalipuram jhula diplomacy Xi betrayed.

thefewthefearless

Country flag
How China won the war? You 50 cent wumao troll.
ignore, he's a full blown chinese from shanghai timezone. @lixun i hope the ccp doesn't get to know that you are bypassing the ban using aws (tokyo server). also i know that u are working in a private chinese company.

:cruisin2: nvm your ass would be cut in half by the ccp...

-69420 social credits points for u :troll:
1633792199277.png

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Now I can understand Babaji getting scared of a 10 foot specter of the afeemchi.
But what's the rationale behind chumao's being allowed to spread their propagandu here?
Last time he got banned I lobbied strongly against him being allowed to spread propaganda here and literally post diarrhea of useless posts.

I was rebuked by mods for creating an "opposition" lobby against the Chinese troll. Talk about being secoolar and tolerant :dude: babudom runs in the blood of Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles