India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Defence ministry to acquire strategic 10 acres in Arunachal's Siang border

The defence ministry will acquire 10.12 acres of land in Ningging village in Tuting tehsil of Upper Siang district, which is about 40 km from the Line of Actual Control. The rural development ministry has notified the defence ministry as the "appropriate authority" under the Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act 2013, for the acquisition of land at Ningging, which is a small village with a population of about 350 people.

Cheran

Country flag
We need to fix the punctures of liberandus within
View attachment 113788
Looks like MOUwala is triggered.

1633690420391.png

MOUwala needs credible source.

Source like "Modi forced poor Afghans to grow weed, then shipped it via some Iranian boat to give to Adani through his Adani port & then tipped off the police so that pakistan can be defamed" source

mokoman

Country flag
From where you got these pics
Wait , chinese tourists ?
How and where
its from this post

water fall is close to LAC , chinese tourists take pics of our guys when they come to visit

chinese are bit upset , as they lost control of area around water falls , its an important holy site .

Abdus Salem killed

The more such pic/videos are coming from their side, the more it is forcing me to believe the gov and the army built a false narrative of the entire clash on the number of casualties inflicted on the enemy
I know they outnumbered and captured 20 of ia this was given but they are slowly releasing pics for a conflict while goi does nothing they should come clean on all events

Abdus Salem killed

More pics of galwan (again from their side)

Floydian

Country flag
The more such pic/videos are coming from their side, the more it is forcing me to believe the gov and the army built a false narrative of the entire clash on the number of casualties inflicted on the enemy
I echo your thoughts!
Moreover, I can't begin to think how ill-prepared our men were looking at their equipment and clothes.
The chinkis seemed to be very well prepared, how lax can our leadership be to not give proper equipment to our bravehearts!
N the sight of that Insas rifle just makes me cringe! 😡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles