Not open for further replies.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Looks like Modi gov. is serious about semiconductor manufacturing in India, and is willing to invest big bucks.. Hope this takes off..

Also on a FTA 👀

I’m happy we’re approaching Taiwan, we both can‘t have embassies due to various geopolitical reasons but we surely can have positive relations, and Taiwan can be a substitute for China, South Korea and Taiwan should be approached for stuff we buy from China.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
These CCP monkeys really think these kind of psy-ops are effective? First threatening Japan over Taiwan comments, and now Australia. And the interesting thing is that they don't make nuclear threats to guys who actually have nukes that can target them- after Galwan with India
CHINA GIVING NUKE THREATS TO AUSSIES

CHINA GIVING NUKE THREATS TO INDIA

:bplease::bplease::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Pls explain
Pakilundies were cheering that with PL-15, PeeAF will get a missile that will have trillions of kilometres of range and indians would be crying when Jeff Sattara Ladaka Taiyyara would be flying with PL-15s, but the export version of PL-15 i.e. PL-15E has only 145km range, Astra MK-II is enough for it, wait for Astra MK-III and Porkis will be the ones crying over it. They though chinks will sell them 300km range missile, lol.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Pakilundies were cheering that PL-15 PeeAF will get will have trillions of kilometres of range and indians would be crying when Jeff Sattara Ladaka Taiyyara would be flying with PL-15s, but the export version of PL-15 i.e. PL-15E has only 145km range, Astra MK-II is enough for it, wait for Astra MK-III and Porkis will be the ones crying over it. They though chinks will sell them 300km range missile, lol.

jaddeed missile with ruhani dual pulse motor
:pound::pound:

Abdus Salem killed

Pakilundies were cheering that with PL-15, PeeAF will get a missile that will have trillions of kilometres of range and indians would be crying when Jeff Sattara Ladaka Taiyyara would be flying with PL-15s, but the export version of PL-15 i.e. PL-15E has only 145km range, Astra MK-II is enough for it, wait for Astra MK-III and Porkis will be the ones crying over it. They though chinks will sell them 300km range missile, lol.
Couldn't china just sell them better version or official version we should not be too complacent

THESIS THORON

Country flag
are chinkis making ew varient of jadded tayyara ladaka sitara...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

see below link

https://**********/pdf/attachments/screenshot_2021-09-23-04-11-37-99-jpg.779567/

not so dravidian

Country flag
imo main problem is with fiyby wire in forward swept configuration
needs more powerful processor to do complex calculation

am i right ??
@Bleh ^^^^^^ and

Wouldn't forward sweep/adjustable sweep means more mechanical strength, lightweight airframe ( since carrier fighter jet) and most of all powerful and reliable engine.
Me this this is gimmicks

Let the Chinese first finish fc 31 and I may give a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles