India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
that road @mist_consecutive noted months ago , construction still going on

--------

if possible goto black-top and take pics of pangong tso , if army/ITBP stops u just say ur member of DFI - they will have to let u pass then . if they still wont allow then just run around them , trust me , they wont run after u .
incase they shoot u and u die , we will start new thread for u here.

--------

what i was talking about.

still tho , chinese side only got 5g,electric grid connec only last year , so we are not that behind.
πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί

mokoman

Country flag
@mist_consecutive the propoganda in this video

all the headlines are very cleverly written to give wrong impression. you need good talent for this.

this was may video - i think they got 2g connectivity last march , but even that seem to be broken.

β€œA group of villagers marched to the Kiu La pass a few days ago but they were denied access by the Army. There used to be a bunker on the upper reaches, but it is no longer there. We fear that the Chinese are nibbling away at our territory. This was never a disputed area,” Mr. Stanzin said.

checked sat imagery - looks like this is true. our structures posts/bunkers close to LAC have been removed.

cant tell when they were removed , i think it may have been as part of Feb pangong tso agreement. i dont think is a big deal , probably part of larger plan to disengagement - doesnt mean we will lose/lost land to chinese.

Abdus Salem killed

all the headlines are very cleverly written to give wrong impression. you need good talent for this.

this was may video - i think they got 2g connectivity last march , but even that seem to be broken.

β€œA group of villagers marched to the Kiu La pass a few days ago but they were denied access by the Army. There used to be a bunker on the upper reaches, but it is no longer there. We fear that the Chinese are nibbling away at our territory. This was never a disputed area,” Mr. Stanzin said.

checked sat imagery - looks like this is true. our structures posts/bunkers close to LAC have been removed.

cant tell when they were removed , i think it may have been as part of Feb pangong tso agreement. i dont think is a big deal , probably part of larger plan to disengagement - doesnt mean we will lose/lost land to chinese.
You do know evey article is from vijaita right our media has too much freedom

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Interesting, can you post images?

While the southern bank of Pangong Tso has been secured, as reported by ET, it is learnt that Indian forces have also taken dominating positions north of the Finger area, to cut off possible ingress routes by Chinese forces.

In particular, the Anne La and Kiu La passes on the LAC have been occupied by special operations troops to keep a check on Chinese moves north of the Pangong sector and to secure the Galwan valley as well. As reported, dominating heights have been taken all along the LAC in eastern Ladakh, from DBO in the north to Chumar in the south.
Maybe the post was part of our last year September's re-adjustment and was dismantled when we agreed for mutual pullback?

mokoman

Country flag
Interesting, can you post images?

Maybe the post was part of our last year September's re-adjustment and was dismantled when we agreed for mutual pullback?
yep thats what it looks like , "some" put up last year maybe in august or before , removed maybe Feb this year.

its not at kui la pass but north of it.

google map image is aug 2020 , but a road+post was added here later oct , removed this year.

most of the posts/bunkers along the road on indian side looks to be removed.

Cheran

Country flag
You do know evey article is from vijaita right our media has too much freedom
I blame our information warfare as well.

As per that report "Indian army has refused to comment".

Do we have a system of periodic updates via an official channel/mechanism by a uniformed officer or anyone else for the matter who would periodically rebut such articles in a time sensitive manner? Army PRO some times does this but this is not enough.

In this age, a dedicated mechanism with appropriate graphics etc is a must. If the answer is that army need not respond to each & every Abdul, Ajay & David or army has better things to do, then we need to get used to such propaganda.

Granted that post truth narratives cant be defeated but at least we can make an attempt to counter.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
After Swine, this little man has stopped making any sense. None of his rants makes connection. Every line is disjointed from each other. His use of jargons and sophistry just weep for attention.

I wonder if our forum should still give him space and allow his rants to reduce the quality of our debates.

Last edited:

Knowitall

After Swine, this little man has stopped making any sense. None of his rants makes connection. Every line in disjointed from each other. His use of jargons and sophistry just weep for attention.

I wonder if our forum should still give him space and allow his rants to reduce the quality of our debates.
After taking in she ping's shlong he has the lost the ability to think rationally.

Anyways I agree with you we need not focus on his rants anymore. Men like him represent the lowest of the lowest scum betraying their country their people and their closed ones for a bit of cash.

Jimih

Country flag
After Swine, this little man has stopped making any sense. None of his rants makes connection. Every line in disjointed from each other. His use of jargons and sophistry just weep for attention.

Swiney's tweets should be banned now in DFI, imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles