India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Recently EAM Jaishankar in a meeting with chinese EAM said GOI disagre with CDS, and India doesn’t believe in clash of civilisations. But PLA disagrees with Indian EAM and marching towards their agenda. EAM must wake up from lala land and stop trusting the CCP

I believe our govt. is still being a fence-sitter over whether we want to make China our enemy (even though China has long decided to decimate us) while being completely prepared to handle the worst-case scenario if we are pushed to that limit.

Diplomatic word-play and strict avoidance of any negative or hostile words towards China show we are almost trying to please them by showing we are willing to negotiate and find a middle ground.

Same reason why we might not be committing 100% to quad plans, as well as cozying-up with America in that regard.

Depends on which side decides to cross the Rubicon first.

Hope better sense prevails as it definitely won't be pretty.
We won't cross the LAC. If hostilities spark, it will be either China will do a massive land-grab (equivalent to DBO-area or similar) with a disproportional amount of force or they will provoke us like Galwan and try to depict us as aggressors, thus trying to find an excuse to continue the hostilities.

i dont think that this time any thing will happen, It will be just like doklam.
They would have just gone back in Feb during Pangong Tso disengagement if it was anything like Doklam.

mokoman

Country flag
Unlike as previously assumed, 1 Corps has moved completely to Lakdah, which means elements of the 33rd Armoured Division (Dot division) has also been moved.

Also, some elements from the northern plains have also been moved as reinforcement in Ladakh (name withheld because we can be moving into sensitive times).

Interesting times ahead. If we clash with China, it will be one of the most gruesome wars since WW2.
there wont be any deaths.

we will surprise the chinese , grab some peaks / strategic area and if PLA approach , shoot at them.

MEA will then scream "PEACE AND TRANQUALITYYY" , "PEACE AND TRANQUALITYYY" !!!

nitin goklhae will tell us how IA+ITBP mean no harm to the lady boies , are only there for sight seeing.

Chinese wont escalate cause last thing they want is a war that ends in stalemate.

both sides will withdraw , a bufferzone will be created . prawhin swahney will convince everyone that india lost land to chinese.

trust me , i have sources

main-qimg-23f37252b52ec6e3eea9b12fa30afb9a-mzj.jpeg

THESIS THORON

Country flag

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Chinese soldiers failed fitness tests because ‘they are too unfit and masturbate too much’
Comment
author image
Harley Tamplin
Thursday 24 Aug 2017 8:45 pm

Many new recruits to the Chinese military have been judged not fit enough (Picture: Getty)
The Chinese army has revealed why it believes so many people have failed its fitness testing – and it makes for pretty bizarre reading.
While some of the complaints make sense, with the military saying 20% failed because they were overweight, others are slightly less conventional.
They include military advice to young people to cut down on video games, using their smartphones, and even masturbating.
It has been forced to publish a list of principles for candidates to follow, which has been published in its mouthpiece the People’s Liberation Army Daily.

In one city, 57% of recruits failed the test.

The army has blamed the high failure rate on young people’s lifestyles (Picture: Getty)

Many have poor diets or don’t exercise enough (Picture: Getty)
The military said 8% of men had an enlarged vein in their scrotum, which they claim is caused by too much sitting down.

This was attributed to ‘long time playing computer games, excessive masturbation, less exercise and so on’.
A poor diet was also to blame for plenty of candidates’ ill health, with 25% failing blood and urine test due to drinking too much alcohol and fizzy drinks, the military said.
The army said 46% of recruits failed a vision test because they spend too long staring at screens, including their phones.
Other reasons for failure include candidates eating too much junk food, having sinus problems due to drinking poor quality water, and mental health issues.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
there wont be any deaths.

we will surprise the chinese , grab some peaks / strategic area and if PLA approach , shoot at them.

MEA will then scream "PEACE AND TRANQUALITYYY" , "PEACE AND TRANQUALITYYY" !!!

nitin goklhae will tell us how IA+ITBP mean no harm to the lady boies , are only there for sight seeing.

Chinese wont escalate cause last thing they want is a war that ends in stalemate.

both sides will withdraw , a bufferzone will be created . prawhin swahney will convince everyone that india lost land to chinese.

trust me , i have sources

I find it extremely unfortunate, that despite PLAGF ambushing us in Galwan, killing our soldiers cowardly, grabbing our territory (not in Galwan), there were no shots fired.

I mean, 81mm mortars & HMG fire starts roaring if we even spit on the other side of LoC in Kashmir.

Things but not be this fortunate/unfortunate the next time, and the ground commander might not be that benevolent.

werewolf

Country flag

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Chinese soldiers failed fitness tests because ‘they are too unfit and masturbate too much’
Comment
author image
Harley Tamplin
Thursday 24 Aug 2017 8:45 pm

Many new recruits to the Chinese military have been judged not fit enough (Picture: Getty)
The Chinese army has revealed why it believes so many people have failed its fitness testing – and it makes for pretty bizarre reading.
While some of the complaints make sense, with the military saying 20% failed because they were overweight, others are slightly less conventional.
They include military advice to young people to cut down on video games, using their smartphones, and even masturbating.
It has been forced to publish a list of principles for candidates to follow, which has been published in its mouthpiece the People’s Liberation Army Daily.

In one city, 57% of recruits failed the test.

The army has blamed the high failure rate on young people’s lifestyles (Picture: Getty)

Many have poor diets or don’t exercise enough (Picture: Getty)
The military said 8% of men had an enlarged vein in their scrotum, which they claim is caused by too much sitting down.

This was attributed to ‘long time playing computer games, excessive masturbation, less exercise and so on’.
A poor diet was also to blame for plenty of candidates’ ill health, with 25% failing blood and urine test due to drinking too much alcohol and fizzy drinks, the military said.
The army said 46% of recruits failed a vision test because they spend too long staring at screens, including their phones.
Other reasons for failure include candidates eating too much junk food, having sinus problems due to drinking poor quality water, and mental health issues.
That lixun not replying now. Gone to masturbate perhaps.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Unlike as previously assumed, 1 Corps has moved completely to Lakdah, which means elements of the 33rd Armoured Division (Dot division) has also been moved.

Also, some elements from the northern plains have also been moved as reinforcement in Ladakh (name withheld because we can be moving into sensitive times).

Interesting times ahead. If we clash with China, it will be one of the most gruesome wars since WW2.
How can you tell ? Sat pics ?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
For the past many years, some analysts have used China's domestic political / economic situations as the reasons behind aggressive PLA behavior abroad.. But, what if the reason for the aggressive ness is China concluding that their time has come, and that they can throw their weight around..

China in the 1960's was piss poor and yet invaded Indian territory. It's in Chinese DNA to steal.

Abdus Salem killed

No, I don't know, that's why checking.

Till now did not find anything, not at least in satellite images of 17th Sep

Fking liar

Liar

Liar for the hindu by vijayita singh

Lying again
He is a fking paki propogandist who can't stick to one story what happened to Chinese invading us in April

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Fking liar

Liar

Liar for the hindu by vijayita singh

Lying again
He is a fking paki propogandist who can't stick to one story what happened to Chinese invading us in April
Umm, but none of these are fake/false! Jingo language, yes, for example, warning China will invade in March-April, speculation.
The second two are not lies, they are true.
The last one (Galwan) was not written by him, but by some NDTV reporter. Although then also, I raised speculation that there is no smoke without fire.

@mist_consecutive can you plot the coordinates of where that guy is quoting I will try to find it
I gave the coordinates in my original post. Here, again - Google maps link

Abdus Salem killed

Umm, but none of these are fake/false! Jingo language, yes, for example, warning China will invade in March-April, speculation.
The second two are not lies, they are true.
The last one (Galwan) was not written by him, but by some NDTV reporter. Although then also, I raised speculation that there is no smoke without fire.

I gave the coordinates in my original post. Here, again - Google maps link
I don't think anything is thier I checked open street maps that's the most accurate and updated by the Chinese as well nothing
IMG_20210921_014429.jpg

mokoman

Country flag

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That lixun not replying now. Gone to masturbate perhaps.
The credibility of this kind of thing is the same as the lace news of entertainment stars. I can’t find information about the Chinese military. My university roommate can run 1000 meters in 3.2 seconds, and he can do 18 pull-ups.
he still eliminated in the conscription medical examination
Now 40% of the soldiers of the People’s Liberation Army have a college degree, but India has a malnutrition rate of 14%, ranking 94 out of 107 countries.

VivaVietnamm

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles