India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBH22

No , that thing dosent looks like it .
India needs to mordenise its tank fleet asap , we lag far behind chinese in this regard too
Tank fighting will mostly happen with Pakistan and we are comfortable for that purpose.
The only tank that I envy the Pakistani have is T-80UD, but that I believe our T-90 can handle. Yes may be some minor upgrade would be useful to keep an edge on them.
With China it will be mostly infantry fighting with some light tank force. You will not be sending T-90s in mountain passes to fight Chinese overlord.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Tank fighting will mostly happen with Pakistan and we are comfortable for that purpose.
The only tank that I envy the Pakistani have is T-80UD, but that I believe our T-90 can handle. Yes may be some minor upgrade would be useful to keep an edge on them.
With China it will be mostly infantry fighting with some light tank force. You will not be sending T-90s in mountain passes to fight Chinese overlord.
Well t 90 tanks are already there

JBH22

Well t 90 tanks are already there
Based on what I read, it is only part of the front that have plain areas which are suitable for tank warfare.
That too if i'm not mistaken due to rarified air, the tank engines are taking a beating. A good mountain strike corps will be a good insurance policy for defending our borders.

sorcerer

Country flag
Indo-Nepal joint military training to commence from Sept 20

The 15th Edition of Indo-Nepal joint military training 'Exercise Surya Kiran' is commencing from September 20 at Pithoragarh in Uttarakhand.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Looking at T80UD from the current point of view, generally
At the same level as T72BM3 and 96B, the fire control is a bit worse
Pakistan’s biggest problem now is that Ukraine can no longer produce 6TD engines

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Did anyone notice how @lixun's english suddenly deteriorated? Either he is intentionally doing it or the handler behind that account has changed.

Also, advise members not to engage him. He is not here to do any kind of discussion. He will, again and again, try to show falsely claim how China is a super-alien force, without any valid source and demean our armed forces.

Ignore the troll.
Ya'll Nibbiars That's Me. I am handling that account's now.

mokoman

Country flag
PLA army post inside wakhan corridor..

:hmm: i think this dude has smoked too much ganja

there is an ancient tomb called Baza'i Gonbad north of it + settlement of goat herders to west , rest just looks empty.

HawkisRight

Country flag
:hmm: i think this dude has smoked too much ganja

there is an ancient tomb called Baza'i Gonbad north of it + settlement of goat herders to west , rest just looks empty.
Dude's Twitter..

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

Taliban flag on Pak Madrasa. A Lady TV anchor wear Burkha in her news show. Talibanization of Pakistan is gaining movement now. Ab maza Ayega bhidu.

1632003095461.png
1632003095461.png

chetan_chpd

Desi Homelander
Country flag

Taliban flag on Pak Madrasa. A Lady TV anchor wear Burkha in her news show. Talibanization of Pakistan is gaining movement now. Ab maza Ayega bhidu.

View attachment 110762View attachment 110762
Be careful what you wish for...

Fall of USSR became a headache of USA when their nuclear scientists, rocket/missile scientists became jobless and available to be hired by rogue nations and terror orgs.

All nuke/chem/bio weapons of USSR also needed to be accounted for which were distributed geographically among new nations carved out of soviet union. There was always fear of few being sold in black market.

If PAK mil.+ govt falls or Pakistan gets engulfed in a civil war...we will have same headache here

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

Fall of USSR became a headache of USA when their nuclear scientists, rocket/missile scientists became jobless and available to be hired by rogue nations and terror orgs.

All nuke/chem/bio weapons of USSR also needed to be accounted for which were distributed geographically among new nations carved out of soviet union. There was always fear of few being sold in black market.

If PAK mil.+ govt falls or Pakistan gets engulfed in a civil war...we will have same headache here
Those rag tag fringe groups will not possase a greater thrwat than Pakistan.Pakistan will break into 4 pieces. We will have friendly government in sindh and Baluchistan.

saneel2014

Country flag

So are u afraid of their space force falling into wrong hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles