India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
BS. J10 is an aerodynamic junk and 9 plane had fallen in just 2 years. Poor aerodynamics, poor build quality, poor performance, poor radar and electronics. Rightly, it has no buyer world wide.
No, only 9 of the J10 has crashed since its service in 2005. The crash rate is much lower than that of su30mki.

scatterStorm

Country flag
China extends highway near Daulat Beg Oldie airfield in Ladakh

The build-up by the PLA has been observed since the start of the year and most recently through satellite imagery in August 2021.

Tensions have again flared up with the extension of the Tainwendian Highway leading up to the Depsang plains, just 24 km away from India's highest airfield, Daulat Beg Oldie (DBO),

I am saying it folks, 2027 or even much earlier we can see a major skirmish to take back AP and NE states. I have never seen before the pace of Indian Armed Forces to acquire and do R&D so quickly. Seems like folks at the top command now are starting to realize that we are dealing with a state who has "no good intentions" after all.

Jimih

Country flag
I am saying it folks, 2027 or even much earlier we can see a major skirmish to take back AP and NE states. I have never seen before the pace of Indian Armed Forces to acquire and do R&D so quickly. Seems like folks at the top command now are starting to realize that we are dealing with a state who has "no good intentions" after all.
April-May 2024 my timeline. But they will get some rude awakening.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Toh main kya nachoo ?
Let me say a little bit,
Missile guide,
The guide head of the air defense missile needs to be changed every six months. The reason is very simple. During the guidance process, the signal is very weak due to the long distance and it is easy to be interfered. However, once the band of your guide head is obtained by others, the air defense missile is basically not. It may hit the target, even the SU27SK wingtip jamming pod can jam all the missiles.
However, the update frequency of the purchased missiles is generally 2-4 years, because the update of the guide is the most confidential, but the bulk of the arms trade cannot be kept secret, so no matter how good the relationship between Russia and India is, the Missile guide of the S400 must be lagging behind. , The update frequency must be slow,
Why is the NATO Air Force so strong? Because the United States provides missile guidance head updates regularly, it is difficult for your interference to keep up with their update frequency
For India’s S400, the slow update frequency will easily allow all enemies to get your missile guidance data, especially for a country like China that is very familiar with Russian weapons.
No matter how strong the S400 is, China will not take it seriously.

scatterStorm

Country flag
No, only 9 of the J10 has crashed since its service in 2005. The crash rate is much lower than that of su30mki.
I would encourage you to raise your questions on a J10 thread, I will be glad to debate with you regarding the prowess of your J10 against Rafael. Transonic and Supersonic acceleration have nothing to do with who is ultimately going to win the air battle, there are lots of variables in question, IMHO the fact that you shared about Transonic and Supersonic acceleration is flawed, I will give you a pass but I will also give you a hint on why this is so flawed in an air battle which is going to happen in a not so "oxygen rich" altitudes and I am not even talking about considering whether you taken a reasonable air skirmish with "full MTOW" against a tactically superior jet which was focus built with EW and Air battle field awareness in mind.

I am saying lets take up this on J10 thread, I've also questioned a few Mao's 50cent army folks on this forum, who considered J20 as stealth air superiority fighter jet, to my surprise what I predicted that it will serve as more of a "low observable long range fighter bomber" came very true, now folks at Chinese factories are rolling out its bomber variant.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Let me say a little bit,
Missile guide,
The guide head of the air defense missile needs to be changed every six months. The reason is very simple. During the guidance process, the signal is very weak due to the long distance and it is easy to be interfered. However, once the band of your guide head is obtained by others, the air defense missile is basically not. It may hit the target, even the SU27SK wingtip jamming pod can jam all the missiles.
However, the update frequency of the purchased missiles is generally 2-4 years, because the update of the guide is the most confidential, but the bulk of the arms trade cannot be kept secret, so no matter how good the relationship between Russia and India is, the Missile guide of the S400 must be lagging behind. , The update frequency must be slow,
Why is the NATO Air Force so strong? Because the United States provides missile guidance head updates regularly, it is difficult for your interference to keep up with their update frequency
For India’s S400, the slow update frequency will easily allow all enemies to get your missile guidance data, especially for a country like China that is very familiar with Russian weapons.
You are saying as if you can predictably hop across highly secretive frequency bands, unless you have the missile battery with you along with its auxiliary radars complex. Which is true of the case that the Chinese do, but consider this, why would we purchase a SAM system from Russia knowing the fact that Chinese would there by already know how to hop on multiple frequencies and find the exact guidance signal? Its not that simple, if you are going with the L-Band, then too you have to decode its signals, you can certainly try to JAM it, but then it will hop to another band.

We also purchased it to understand how to counter the same SAM system when our fighter jets would face off against it, if the Chinese deploy it in Tibet. Again, this is not that simple. F35 to this very day cannot Jam it so they figure out that lets put EODAS so that at least we will be able to detect it due to its IR signature from very long range, so that they can intercept it with possible a DEW. Yes they can do decoying which in that case S400 becomes a dud.

Kartooz

Country flag
Let me say a little bit,
Missile guide,
It usually gets really convenient for China to not take anything seriously as if they are the only ones familiar with Russian weapons. You talk as if the Indian forces have no clue about any of the mumbo jumbo you just vomited onto here. As if they looked at the brochure and just ordered the most expensive thing they could find without understanding the complexities of it. Underestimating any opponent would be the first step in losing the war, especially against a country as big and powerful as India.

Jimih

Country flag
Let me say a little bit,
Missile guide,
Allright! you are in a delusion thinking that Russia will pass on sensitive ToT to you.

And how will you explain these allegations from your so called "fast friend" Russia?

1) Rostec's chief of intellectual property told that, "China alone has copied aircraft engines, Sukhoi planes, deck jets, air defense systems, portable air defense missiles, and analogs of the Pantsir medium-range surface-to-air systems."

2) China has long copied Russian weaponry. During the 1990s, China purchased Russia's elite Su-27 fighter jets and S-300 missile systems. Beijing later used these as templates for developing its own J-11 fighter jet and HQ-9 surface-to-air missiles.

Russia also still refrains from transferring its most sensitive technologies to China. For example, Moscow has thus far declined to transfer Russian RD-180 rocket engines. Likewise, there are strong indications that it would withhold sale of the Iskander missile despite Chinese interest.

Russia is just hobnobbing with China just after the Ukraine crisis triggered by US and NATO. If US lifts all the sanctions and pressure than it has no use for the 'Technology Thief' China. After all Russians are more Europeans in any aspects.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You are saying as if you can predictably hop across highly secretive frequency bands, unless you have the missile battery with you along with its auxiliary radars complex. Which is true of the case that the Chinese do, but consider this, why would we purchase a SAM system from Russia knowing the fact that Chinese would there by already know how to hop on multiple frequencies and find the exact guidance signal? Its not that simple, if you are going with the L-Band, then too you have to decode its signals, you can certainly try to JAM it, but then it will hop to another band.

We also purchased it to understand how to counter the same SAM system when our fighter jets would face off against it, if the Chinese deploy it in Tibet. Again, this is not that simple. F35 to this very day cannot Jam it so they figure out that lets put EODAS so that at least we will be able to detect it due to its IR signature from very long range, so that they can intercept it with possible a DEW. Yes they can do decoying which in that case S400 becomes a dud.
Indeed, what I said is very simple. The actual operation is much more complicated. Automatic frequency hopping can resist interference, but the jamming system can also follow FM. Modern jammers can counter high-speed frequency modulation, spread spectrum, code division multiple access, and sensor fusion. , Active and passive switching and other anti-jamming system capabilities
For countries like India that are prone to leaking secrets of purchased weapons, they can use the Shute electronic warfare system to cut into the command system with targeted interference and control the radar screen, such as changing the radar display parameters, launcher, and target location.
Theoretically, you can control the launched missile to turn its head and fight back.

China's S400 was purchased to upgrade S300. S400 should be called S300PMU4. S400 is backward compatible with S300. As for the deployment of S400 in Tibet, I think it is mostly fake news. S400 cannot be integrated into the Chinese combat system and cannot be combined with HQ16, HQ9, and HQ17. , Air Force AWACS is connected to the data link of fighter jets, which is useless.
China knows the issue of imported anti-aircraft missiles, so China has to develop its own HQ9

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It usually gets really convenient for China to not take anything seriously as if they are the only ones familiar with Russian weapons. You talk as if the Indian forces have no clue about any of the mumbo jumbo you just vomited onto here. As if they looked at the brochure and just ordered the most expensive thing they could find without understanding the complexities of it. Underestimating any opponent would be the first step in losing the war, especially against a country as big and powerful as India.
In fact, very simple, very good weapons money can buy, but can not buy the modernization of national defense, but can not buy an old country should have the dignity,

Jimih

Country flag
China's S400 was purchased to upgrade S300. S400 should be called S300PMU4. S400 is backward compatible with S300. As for the deployment of S400 in Tibet, I think it is mostly fake news.

Just answer these, "Why China doesnt purchase arms in bulk and instead buy just a few samples? what is the motive behind this?"

And please also tell us, "how the J-11 jet and HQ-9 missile were developed"?

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Allright! you are in a delusion thinking that Russia will pass on sensitive ToT to you.

And how will you explain these allegations from your so called "fast friend" Russia?

1) Rostec's chief of intellectual property told that, "China alone has copied aircraft engines, Sukhoi planes, deck jets, air defense systems, portable air defense missiles, and analogs of the Pantsir medium-range surface-to-air systems."

2) China has long copied Russian weaponry. During the 1990s, China purchased Russia's elite Su-27 fighter jets and S-300 missile systems. Beijing later used these as templates for developing its own J-11 fighter jet and HQ-9 surface-to-air missiles.

Russia also still refrains from transferring its most sensitive technologies to China. For example, Moscow has thus far declined to transfer Russian RD-180 rocket engines. Likewise, there are strong indications that it would withhold sale of the Iskander missile despite Chinese interest.

Russia is just hobnobbing with China just after the Ukraine crisis triggered by US and NATO. If US lifts all the sanctions and pressure than it has no use for the 'Technology Thief' China. After all Russians are more Europeans in any aspects.
I can't refute it because it's all wrong

Jimih

Country flag
I can't refute it because it's all wrong
Your thoughts has been muddled by constant CCP propaganda. Thats why you cannot differentiate between whats right and whats wrong.

I will suggest you to read articles that are not originated in your country. Come out of the CCP digital prison and set yourself free.

Dont be an Ostrich burrying its head in the sand.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just answer these, "Why China doesnt purchase arms in bulk and instead buy just a few samples? what is the motive behind this?"

And please also tell us, "how the J-11 jet and HQ-9 missile were developed"?
HQ9 has never been a replica of S300. HQ9 is active radar guidance, S300 is semi-active radar guidance, HQ9 is a single-stage rocket engine, and S300 is a two-stage engine.
As for the J11, if India can replicate the su27, then India still poses a threat to China. Unfortunately, India cannot. F20-class aircraft like LCA make India difficult.

Jimih

Country flag
As for the J11, if India can replicate the su27, then India still poses a threat to China. Unfortunately, India cannot. F20-class aircraft like LCA make India difficult.
So you finally admitted China replicated/stole the Su-27?

Technology Theft and cheap Reverse Engineering are deeply ingrained inside Chinese Military Industrial Complex.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So you finally admitted China replicated/stole the Su-27?

Technology Theft and cheap Reverse Engineering are deeply ingrained inside Chinese Military Industrial Complex.
You just how curse, but the Chinese do not have to spend $ 240 million to buy a fighter, and this aircraft is only slightly better than J10C

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
1631807840548.png

Very surprise, this is the standard air defense weapon of Chinese armored brigade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles