India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimih

Country flag
check out his latest vid from kashmir

according to him , revocation of article 370 is good for kashmiris , bad for india . lot of anger from kashmiris against pakistan . indian land is under control of china and china will help kashmiris .

i read parts of his earlier book , he puts all the blame on depsang and LAC troubles then on Manmohan Singh . so he not a congress bootlicker.

But constantly undermining Indian Military and its Commanders is very unbecoming from a Vet like him. He has lost the gentleman touch which IA imparts on its personnels.

In his magazine he also publishes Pro-China, Pro-Pak articles. Everyone is after money these days.

mokoman

Country flag
But constantly undermining Indian Military and its Commanders is very unbecoming from a Vet like him. He has lost the gentleman touch which IA imparts on its personnels.

In his magazine he also publishes Pro-China, Pro-Pak articles. Everyone is after money these days.
not just that , he was also a speaker at international forums , especially chinese ones

seen pics of him with PLA , CCP at some forums/think tanks in China

:hmm: i wonder what bullshit he is feeding them

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
not just that , he was also a speaker at international forums , especially chinese ones

I guess that explains it

Ma boi Swiney has successfully managed to penetrate into the ranks of CCP and PLA, doing misinformation campaigns
Gotta hand it to R&AW โšกโšก

another_armchair

Country flag
I guess that explains it

Ma boi Swiney has successfully managed to penetrate into the ranks of CCP and PLA, doing misinformation campaigns
Gotta hand it to R&AW โšกโšก
It is easy to spot the RAW in pRAWin Swiney.

We have the enemy totally fooled.. Haah!

Let's hope it lasts till they run out of pigs on Chinese New Year.

We can hang a star in his memory.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Looks like a stay dog trying to fit into the queue. Standing at 4 behind everyone, right shoulder fully covered by number 3 and has an abnormal gap with number 5 who doesn't want to associate with him.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Congratulations. Pakistan and China are made for each other. Nobody else would have bought J10 c and Pakistan can not get any fighter plane from anywhere. Pakistan and Chinese friendship is deeper than ocean and higher than mountain. It is proved once again.
The J-10โ€™s transonic and supersonic performance is better than that of the Rafale fighter.
The subsonic performance is not as good as the Rafale fighter,
Both have very strong high angle of attack maneuverability,
The J10โ€™s canards are larger and the vertical tail is larger. It has better longitudinal maneuverability and supersonic maneuverability, but its weight increases.
The thrust-to-weight ratio of the Rafale is greater, but the turning radius of the J10 is smaller, and the advantages of the Rafale may not be able to play out.
Since they are both close-coupled canard wing layouts, both have better agility
Both are delta wing layouts, so the energy retention ability of both is not good.
As for why the Rafale fighter jets are so expensive, this is the real price in the international arms market. India does not have its own aviation industry.
Moreover, Pakistanโ€™s introduction of J10C signifies that the pro-American wing of the Pakistan Air Force will be marginalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles