India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkisRight

Country flag

JBH22

LOL... who is nowhere in the list ? guess

View attachment 110215
See one thing I give it to China, within 3 generations of hardwork you are to number 1. That required lots of sacrifices in terms of human cost and what not.
India also within 3 generations it has fallen back on its foot after centuries of plundering, and all sorts of tragedies. Common to these two civilisations our growth have been funded mostly by our ancestors hard work and some basic ethics unlike western growth which has been fuelled by conquest and plundering.
We do agree that Chinese economy has quite head start over India, but don't worry we have ample of resilient workforce to give you competition.
It will not be an easy task but somehow we will manage to stay in the race.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Hari Sud

Country flag
Would you believe that the Chinese Army has lost jest in confronting India In the Himalayas. They are at loss when their conscript soldiers refuse to go to high altitude to face of india. Winter is coming and test time for Chinese conscripts will be again at hand.

It is also evident with three Chinese commander change for Tibet-Sinkiang region, all of them, my guess refused to continue and get a bad name confronting iron fisted India. They, went back to almost peace stations along the North and South China Sea, where war of words for the last 70 years is on with no live shooting.

To shore up the troop morale the Chinese masters in Peking ordered to conduct a live fire exercise in the region. That did not scare the Indian commanders. Rather they had a first hand experience of Chinese capabilities.

Only, if the Chinese vacate the Hot Spring area and retreat from Depsang Plains, the matter will be over.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
And we want US bases inside India to fight China and Pak 😁

Oh! the Yankees, so trustworthy.

Untrustworthy US announces trilateral defence partnership with UK & AUS (AUKUS), a military alliance. US also pledged to share critical technologies to AUS & UK. India has been denied similar know how technology when requested. Pretty clear US see us as a proxy to contain china and business opportunities.

doreamon

Country flag
As if Trump had the balls to strike China.. these Americans make a mountain of a mole hill..
I dnt think Trump that crazy to start a nuclear war with china .. That guy ran a billion dollars of business .. usa general calling china to assure we wont strike u with nuclear ... Asking staffs not to adhere to trump if he calls for nuclear strike ... How crazy are Americans ... Its scary such power is held by such crazy people .. 😅

One thing is clear .. trump blamed china for his defeat .. The conspiracy theory abt wuhan lab .. involvement of usa deep state .. it all make sense ..

Covfefe

Country flag
This will be a game-changer in the Indo-Pacific.

America proves it time and again- at the end of the day, it's just a frigging weapons salesman and nothing more. They will go to any lengths to sell their weapons- selling weapons to Taiwan, undercutting French sub sales in Aus, keeping S Korea and Japan under its thumb and thus their MIC could only grow so much, billions of dollars of sales to Saudi Arabia who can't fight for shit.

werewolf

Country flag

:rofl:.. Aussies literally backstabbed Frenchman here for sake of their anglo brethrens...and It was worth 90 billion dollars
Can we get our hands on the shortfin barracuda design for P75I. its better than all subs on offer(well there are are not many). Besides naval group is manufacturing scorpenes in mazgaon.transition wouldn't be a problem

Covfefe

Country flag
Can we get our hands on the shortfin barracuda design for P75I. its better than all subs on offer(well there are are not many). Besides naval group is manufacturing scorpenes in mazgaon.transition wouldn't be a problem
I guess IN has already added a condition of a proven AIP system on the platform which leaves only 2 vendors- German ThyssenKrupp(it opted out due to indigenization and ToT conditions) and S Korean Daewoo.

werewolf

Country flag
I guess IN has already added a condition of a proven AIP system on the platform which leaves only 2 vendors- German ThyssenKrupp(it opted out due to indigenization and ToT conditions) and S Korean Daewoo.
Then that would be single vendor situation. Considering the fact that the french guys are deeply hurt we can get a better deal + it will be helpful for our ssn design. We also need to go for pumpjet propulsion for our SSNs not the propeller one. france will be the only country who might be willing to share that tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles