India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blank

Country flag

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Yeah, I hear you brother, I am seeing Sig's hanging on the shoulders of gate security guards of Southern command boys (Assam Regt.), while all our frontline soldiers don't have it.
Distribution is not uniform I guess.

Also to consider that reinforcements/reserve troops pushed may not have Sigs with them.
Give me one example in the entire planet where close protection is done by 7.62 NATO Battle Rifles
What could have been done by B&T MP9s which we have plenty of is being done by the ones which we need desperately in high numbers along the border

Edit:
It's actually counterproductive to do close protection with battle rifles, bystanders will be chutney-ed and can't move those lengthy hand guards through the crowd if panic occurs

Last edited:

Vayuputra

Country flag
Give me one example in the entire planet where close protection is done by 7.62 NATO Battle Rifles
What could have been done by B&T MP9s which we have plenty of is being done by the ones which we need desperately in high numbers along the border

Edit:
It's actually counterproductive to do close protection with battle rifles, bystanders will be chutney-ed and can't move those lengthy hand guards through the crowd if panic occurs
With due respect, they are not his body guards, they came to welcome their colleague,

Sir pe tapla

Country flag

Edit:
😂, I don't think they are his bodyguards man lol.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
With due respect, they are not his body guards, they came to welcome their colleague,
😂, I don't think they are his bodyguards man lol.
Ohhh okay
Then it's Ready
Absolutely okay to have battle rifles inland and not at the border, instead of, you know, replacing the Insas or something?
:rage::rage::rage::rage:

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
Ohhh okay
Then it's Ready
Absolutely okay to have battle rifles inland and not at the border, instead of, you know, replacing the Insas or something?
:rage::rage::rage::rage:
They are being distributed batallion wise. Saw sentries in Rajasthan (Rajputs who had come back from rotation) having sigs. So these guys batallion have been given sig as they are mostly deployed at the frontline but have come back due to rotation.

mokoman

Country flag
chinese construction 20km east of PP17a , gogra , place where disengagement took place last aug 4

construction had started here this year january , later they removed several structures , now activity has picked up again .

then there is the large complex 40km north west of depsang .

building barracks, administrative buildings , bridges , roads , really no end in sigght .

i guess they are going to be stationing large num of personnel , equipment , weaponry right close to LAC ,

🤨 IMHO once all the construction is completed and all new weponry is inducted ,and stationed - ladakh will be locked down tite , then they will make a move in arunachal pradesh.

Screenshot_20210824_203641a.png

maximus777

Country flag
chinese construction 20km east of PP17a , gogra , place where disengagement took place last aug 4

construction had started here this year january , later they removed several structures , now activity has picked up again .

then there is the large complex 40km north west of depsang .

building barracks, administrative buildings , bridges , roads , really no end in sigght .

i guess they are going to be stationing large num of personnel , equipment , weaponry right close to LAC ,

🤨 IMHO once all the construction is completed and all new weponry is inducted ,and stationed - ladakh will be locked down tite , then they will make a move in arunachal pradesh.

View attachment 106746
Provided the PLA "pride" brigade musters the courage to stay put when sh!t hits the fan

sorcerer

Country flag
Why is Japan keen on exercise with IAF Sukhoi fighters?

Earlier this week, Japan's Sankei Shimbun newspaper reported the Japan Air Self-Defense Force and the Indian Air Force had agreed to hold the exercise by the end of this year in "view of the threat of China".

The Sankei Shimbun noted this would be the first time the JASDF would be holding an exercise with a fighter of Russian design. The report claimed the Indian Air Force would deploy six Su-30MKI fighters for the proposed exercise.

sorcerer

Country flag
Quad countries all set to start Malabar exercise from today
The navies of India, United States, Japan and Australia will kick off the 25th edition of the Malabar naval drills off the coast of the Pacific island Guam on Thursday. The latest edition, called Malabar 21, will be held from August 26 to 29. All four members of the Quadrilateral Security Dialogue or the Quad have been participating in the exercise since 2020.

Perfect... Quad grouping is not against china just like how china is not supporting pakistani and other terror groups against india

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles