India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

rone

Country flag
hello every one it little bit off topic, but i need you guys help, i have a buddy in Taiwan he deserted from PLA he have some insider information about Chinese government using inter pole to abduct Chinese citizen form aboard using red notice any one who have any contact to any media outlet plz come in DM, his family in danger
4324324432444.PNG

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
hello every one it little bit off topic, but i need you guys help, i have a buddy in Taiwan he deserted from PLA he have some insider information about Chinese government using inter pole to abduct Chinese citizen form aboard using red notice any one who have any contact to any media outlet plz come in DM, his family in danger
View attachment 104150

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
View attachment 104150
Why does your ”friend” not approach media in Taiwan or the US embassy there or whatever? He can hire a lawyer in Taiwan to help. This is a strange request in a defense forum. And sounds a bit fishy.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Lawyer/Media in Taiwan? And that too fighting against mass murders by ccp... Don't joke man :rofl:
This is not the first PLA deserter in Taiwan. Here’s another who has interesting things to say about pee ell aaa.

more specifically “Yao also mentioned the “one child policy.” Since most soldiers in the PLA are only children, there are many deserters in the military. He said they did not want to go into battle.”

this is why you had this - am sure this bunch would have tried deserting PLA.

1628593905977.jpeg

rone

Country flag
View attachment 104161

Please translate before sending duh!!
he cleared chat before i can translate, he was so paranoid, the content was Chinese government hunt down who ever deserted from China using their family kind of north Korean strategy, the Chinese person ( currently Taiwanese ) in chat used to work with me on my online projects

rone

Country flag
Why does your ”friend” not approach media in Taiwan or the US embassy there or whatever? He can hire a lawyer in Taiwan to help. This is a strange request in a defense forum. And sounds a bit fishy.
he cant Chinese government already issued a red notice on him and his family stating they are frauds, because this is asylum in Taiwan get rejected so he probably have weeks or days before he get deported back to china

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
he cant Chinese government already issued a red notice on him and his family stating they are frauds, because this is asylum in Taiwan get rejected so he probably have weeks or days before he get deported back to china
Tell him to board a flight to japan or guam

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
View attachment 104150
Most of the people who can use the red warrant are corrupt officials who have embezzled more than 10 million.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
:hmm: ask him for discount on satellite , if we all pool money , maybe it will be possible.

i can contribute upto 500 rs.

doesnt have to be new , can be 2nd hand.
Ya'll Nibbiars images mile sakte hai. Aur phir bhaut sare lagne wale hai. Paisa bhaut lagne wala hai. Aur koi fiancher hai kya?.

rone

Country flag
Tell him to board a flight to japan or guam
brhhhh, he is in Interpol red notice list how he can? only way he can get the truth out using western media ,if he can touch with any blogger or reporter he can share proofs of documents and interview about how Interpol got rigged with ccp agents, that is the only way he can extend the asylum in Taiwan or get asylum under un mandated laws,

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
You can search here to see if there really is a red corner notice on your friend.

And then see if he can go to the us embassy in Taiwan?

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
brhhhh, he is in Interpol red notice list how he can? only way he can get the truth out using western media ,if he can touch with any blogger or reporter he can share proofs of documents and interview about how Interpol got rigged with ccp agents, that is the only way he can extend the asylum in Taiwan or get asylum under un mandated laws,
Tell him to upload the documents to a secure server online and then leverage that.
A server CCP doesn't know about. And ask him to share the details with you. You can also get the truth out

ym888

A town that hardly has maybe 500 Tibetan people has two stadiums. Lol. What a joke. It is just an army base facility and entertainment venue for resettled Han families. These are Han kids in occupied Tibet.
According to the seventh census, the resident population of Ritu County is 11167. Among them, there were 3770 family households with a population of 9985, with an average population of 2.65 per family. According to gender, there were 5975 males and 5192 females, accounting for 53.51% and 46.49%, respectively. The sex ratio (100 females) was 115.08. According to the age structure, 3001 people were 0 to 14 years old, accounting for 26.87%. 7390 people aged between 15 and 59, accounting for 66.18%; 776 people aged 60 or above, accounting for 6.95%. By region, there are 4704 people in Ritu Town, 2538 in Rebang Township, 1676 people in Ritong Township, 944 people in Dongru township and 1305 people in Toma township. [30]

According to the seventh census, the Tibetan population in Ritu County is 9,914, the other ethnic minorities 92, and the Han population 1,161.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
According to the seventh census, the resident population of Ritu County is 11167. Among them, there were 3770 family households with a population of 9985, with an average population of 2.65 per family. According to gender, there were 5975 males and 5192 females, accounting for 53.51% and 46.49%, respectively. The sex ratio (100 females) was 115.08. According to the age structure, 3001 people were 0 to 14 years old, accounting for 26.87%. 7390 people aged between 15 and 59, accounting for 66.18%; 776 people aged 60 or above, accounting for 6.95%. By region, there are 4704 people in Ritu Town, 2538 in Rebang Township, 1676 people in Ritong Township, 944 people in Dongru township and 1305 people in Toma township. [30]

According to the seventh census, the Tibetan population in Ritu County is 9,914, the other ethnic minorities 92, and the Han population 1,161.

Yeah…but what ethnicity- Hans or occupied Tibetans? How many Tibetans are there in this town? Not the army base and their families.

rone

Country flag
I'm checking this red list of interpol. All of them are 35+ of age. What is his age?
any personal information regarding him i let out without giving my friend a proper help line to him will jeopardize his op-sec, why you think he contacted me to act as bridge to get him touch with media people, because the moment people can identify him his whole plan get screwed, any way i dont want to fill this threads with 100 of other followup comments if any one can help please dm i will provide u a secure chat link that will connect to him

ps: after this comment please dont post followup comments it wont help this threads and the person in need TY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles