India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Bringing ugly communist architecture to occupied Tibet. This is what the chinis do - build ugly concrete towns in the middle of nowhere - this one Rutog Town is not that far from Occupied Tibet side's pangong lake. Notice there are two athletic stadiums/football grounds for a town where there are probably only military and resettled Hans. This is what we call top grade corruption. Demand for stadum = zero. CCP's directive: Ok, let's build two and skim 30% of each to Emperor Xi and his cronies. I am pretty sure these stadiums have not seen a single game. LOL.

This is what I mean when I say they will just construct, construct, and construct - hans love construction - great way to pocket bribes, launder money and rip off the savings of the Chinese peasants.

RutogTown.png

Jimih

Country flag

ongoing construction 23km from depsang friction pt

@mist_consecutive / fellas , any ideas about the 8 figure path in above images

Maneuvering Training by Tank drivers on these 8 shaped paths? looks like vehicular trails to me.

This is also how we drive our 2 wheelers at RTO offices as one of the driving tests to recieve our DL. :)

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Maneuvering Training by Tank drivers on these 8 shaped paths? looks like vehicular trails to me.

This is also how we drive our 2 wheelers at RTO offices as one of the driving tests to recieve our DL. :)
True, I wonder what the equivalent of "If you touch your legs to the floor you fail" is in the context of tanks and combat vehicles.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars @mist_consecutive Nibban @mokoman Nibba apne who images use kiye the who kya Thales Alenia Aerospace manufactured satellite ke the kya?. Thales ke communications director Aab DFI ko follow kar rahe hai.

Last edited:

ym888

Bringing ugly communist architecture to occupied Tibet. This is what the chinis do - build ugly concrete towns in the middle of nowhere - this one Rutog Town is not that far from Occupied Tibet side's pangong lake. Notice there are two athletic stadiums/football grounds for a town where there are probably only military and resettled Hans. This is what we call top grade corruption. Demand for stadum = zero. CCP's directive: Ok, let's build two and skim 30% of each to Emperor Xi and his cronies. I am pretty sure these stadiums have not seen a single game. LOL.

This is what I mean when I say they will just construct, construct, and construct - hans love construction - great way to pocket bribes, launder money and rip off the savings of the Chinese peasants.

View attachment 104095

This is the school stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles