India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

ketaki

Country flag
Hmmm so this bhosadpappu says Indian Army and Govt negotiated for months to give crap result like this and they are sooooo dumb that even a traitor scum like him can see the loss but not IA or govt.

Because you know its not like govt needs to fight elections again and army happily gives away land to whoever demands it

Everyone is a fking moron except brahma chelani reeeeee

Deadtrap

Country flag
Hotan Airbase. 6 June.

Overview - New runway construction at full flow.

View attachment 94674

Left Tarmac : 8 x J-8II along with their APU reflection.

View attachment 94673

Centre Terminal : 2 x KJ-500 AWACS with its radar dome exhibiting SAR overlay artefact. Along with 2 transport and empty terminal.

View attachment 94676

Right Tarmac : 13 x J-11 with its APU reflection.

View attachment 94675

Useless J-7 stacked up.

View attachment 94682
Fresh imagery of Hotan AB from morning of Gogra disengagement (4 August).
6 x J-8II, 19 x J-11/J-16/Su35 and 1 x KJ-500 AEW&C present at the base.

Hotan Final 3 Aug 21.jpg

Last edited:

The Shrike

Country flag
I downloaded Google earth. It allows you to look at sat images from previous year, and those admin camps have been there since 2018. Also, any reference to where lac actually runs in this area? Google may be a bit off
Hmm... If he is referring to the small camp across the google earth LAC (marked as "probable area of disengagement" in datis's annotated image), then lets just say... I have also downloaded Google Earth 😏, those "admin" (WTF does that mean?) camps were not there in 2018.

mokoman

Country flag
Hmm... If he is referring to the small camp across the google earth LAC (marked as "probable area of disengagement" in datis's annotated image), then lets just say... I have also downloaded Google Earth 😏, those "admin" (WTF does that mean?) camps were not there in 2018.
detresa claimed wrongly that forward post was a joint administration posts , one which is now removed.

@mist_consecutive marked everything in detail

see his old post

removed post is this one

you can see it on google maps

Last edited:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Agreed, there newly constructed town is very close to Bhutan. If Bhutan like Myanmar concedes, then this is long strategy to keep IA occupied in Laddakh and do the pushing game silently from eastern fronts. I hope our joint command is looking into this.
China is seeking for direct access to Timphu, is there any plans for a Chinese railroad?

Already they planned a rail link to Nepal.
We have enough manpower and equipment to handle 3 fronts (Both Ladakh, Central, and NE) simultaneously.

The decision to convert 1 Corps to a Mountain Strike Corps for an offensive in Ladakh, while dedicating the whole newly raised 17th Mountain Strike Corps for an offensive in the NE sector is done so that we can tackle China on all fronts.

We are converting all our temporary shelters made with tents into this. Significant conversion done in Galwan, Shyok, Nyoma, and Burtse.

Doklam is outside our borders , we cant take it over .

Does it say in India Bhutan friendship treaty that bhutan cant concede land to china without india's approval ?

i can't find anything on it.

it only allows us to act on bhutan's behalf in foreign affairs , which is what we did in doklam.

Bhutan has already given up the valley east of doklam , they have also been doing border talks without us.
You underestimate our hold on our neighbors, especially on Nepal, Bhutan, and Bangladesh. We choose what govt. gets elected in these states.
Nepal tried to change their daddy and was rightfully shown their place.

If Bhutan does something that threatens our security, they will go beyond our sweet diplomacy and fall into the military punishment zone.
But it will be more like, if Bhutan tries to sell Doklam to China, we will just go and sit on the southern Doklam. No force in the world including China can move us from there.

At this point, he is acting more like Praveen Sawhney, not even Shukla. Journalists with no content are realizing that the only way of staying relevant is to post controversial opinions devoid of facts and blaming Modi goes a long way.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We have enough manpower and equipment to handle 3 fronts (Both Ladakh, Central, and NE) simultaneously.

The decision to convert 1 Corps to a Mountain Strike Corps for an offensive in Ladakh, while dedicating the whole newly raised 17th Mountain Strike Corps for an offensive in the NE sector is done so that we can tackle China on all fronts.

We are converting all our temporary shelters made with tents into this. Significant conversion done in Galwan, Shyok, Nyoma, and Burtse.

You underestimate our hold on our neighbors, especially on Nepal, Bhutan, and Bangladesh. We choose what govt. gets elected in these states.

If Bhutan does something that threatens our security, they will go beyond our sweet diplomacy and fall into the military punishment zone.
But it will be more like, if Bhutan tries to sell Doklam to China, we will just go and sit on the southern Doklam. No force in the world including China can move us from there.

At this point, he is acting more like Praveen Sawhney, not even Shukla. Journalists with no content are realizing that the only way of staying relevant is to post controversial opinions devoid of facts and blaming Modi goes a long way.
One more ignorant.

Mantospace

Country flag

cant anyone reply to these type of twitters

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
So few updates from the latest Sentinel-2 satellite image -
  1. Disengagement process at Gogra (PP15/PP17/PP17A because I am hella confused) :-

maincamps.gif

Coordinates are 34.37002318703947, 78.88139584003132, on the northern bank of Changlung River.
    China intruded around 1.5km in huge numbers last year in May-June, but after talks, most of the Chinese forces went back leaving just a few tanks/armoured vehicles and troops. We also reciprocated with a few tanks and troops some 500m away from them.

basecamps.gif

Coordinates - 34.405986836958284, 78.90929526977543 (Approx).
    However, it is unclear at this point how deep they retreated, as their immediate camps (~2 km away from LAC) in the rear are still present. Similarly, our current positions after troop pullback are also unclear.

2. Road to PP14 in Galwan

galwan.gif

Around 100+m of the road was created in the last 3 weeks, and that is pretty fast ! Also to notice, Galwan river is swelling due to monsoon.

3. Probable Anti-air / SAM site just beyond Finger - 1 in North Pangong Tso lake. Also, we have occupied the peaks of Finger - 1.

Coordinates :- 33.788770195274594, 78.68634411383236

Just like the PLAGF Anti-Air site at Sirijap, we have also replicated the same in F1. Following through this same valley, we also have occupied the peaks of Finger - 1. I am not sure what strategic advantage this may give, as visibility beyond is blocked by Finger 3.

@mokoman @Deadtrap

One request from you folks, if possible pull out high-res images of the above-listed SAM site. It was created a bit back (I can see it present in July 18 images, probably older). On bonus also look for our positions atop Finger - 1.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
  1. Disengagement process at Gogra (PP15/PP17/PP17A because I am hella confused) :-

View attachment 103827

Coordinates are 34.37002318703947, 78.88139584003132, on the northern bank of Changlung River.
    China intruded around 1.5km in huge numbers last year in May-June, but after talks, most of the Chinese forces went back leaving just a few tanks/armoured vehicles and troops. We also reciprocated with a few tanks and troops some 500m away from them.

View attachment 103828

However, it is unclear at this point how deep they retreated, as their immediate camps (~2 km away from LAC) in the rear are still present. Similarly, our current positions after troop pullback are also unclear.

View attachment 103831

Around 100+m of the road was created in the last 3 weeks, and that is pretty fast ! Also to notice, Galwan river is swelling due to monsoon.

3. Probable Anti-air / SAM site just beyond Finger - 1 in North Pangong Tso lake. Also, we have occupied the peaks of Finger - 1.

Just like the PLAGF Anti-Air site at Sirijap, we have also replicated the same in F1. Following through this same valley, we also have occupied the peaks of Finger - 1. I am not sure what strategic advantage this may give, as visibility beyond is blocked by Finger 3.

@mokoman @Deadtrap

One request from you folks, if possible pull out high-res images of the above-listed SAM site. It was created a bit back (I can see it present in July 18 images, probably older). On bonus also look for our positions atop Finger - 1.
Ya'll Nibbiars I am not going to post this. This is Personnel opinion.

mokoman

Country flag

View attachment 103827

View attachment 103828

View attachment 103831

@mokoman @Deadtrap

sam site so near , i dont think anyone reported this ,

cant get images now , if there is any image ill post at night

man randi rona has started

didnt u say , their access to PP14 was cut off ?? , i think so too. someone plz tell this idiot

he also doesnt seem to know where the chinese claim line is.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I am not going to post this. This is Personnel opinion.
What is personal opinion ? Why do you need to post it ?

didnt u say , their access to PP14 was cut off ?? , i think so too. someone plz tell this idiot

I am tired of this randirona. AIM probably took the Chinese photo-op of the wall writing few months back claiming they are at PP14 (but instead they were 1 km inside their own territory) as truth.

Idiots of highest order. Their armchair opinion means nothing, he doesn’t know facts on the ground.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
What is personal opinion ? Why do you need to post it ?

I am tired of this randirona. AIM probably took the Chinese photo-op of the wall writing few months back claiming they are at PP14 (but instead they were 1 km inside their own territory) as truth.

Idiots of highest order. Their armchair opinion means nothing, he doesn’t know facts on the ground.
Ya'll Nibbiars was looking for a post from this thread to post on the DFI account. But can't post anything from here.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Sometimes his mouth runs faster than his brain. His randi-rona on any next issue become compulsive if he has praised the government on a issue before.

sorcerer

Country flag
Indian Army troops get American, Swiss rifles at forward bases in Ladakh

Indian Army troops have been deployed at forward bases in Ladakh’s Nyoma near the Line of Actual Control (LAC). The troops are equipped with American Sig Sauer 716 assault rifles and Swiss MP-9 pistol guns to guard the border. The troops are building Fast Erectable Modular Shelters to beat freezing cold at a forward location near LAC. These Fast Erectable Modular Shelters can accommodate 8 to 40 troops during extreme winters when temperatures fall to minus 35-40 degrees.

Indian Army troops get American, Swiss rifles on China border | India News - Times of India
Army officials deployed in these high altitude locations said the troops are now getting the American Sig Sauer 716 assault rifles for operations as with its 500 meters range, it can prove to be an effective weapon in mountain warfare.
The rifles have been obtained in large numbers with India placing orders for around 1.5 lakh of them under emergency provisions soon after the situation worsened along the border due to Chinese aggression in Eastern Ladakh and especially the Galwan valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles