India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
Bhutan can't give away doklam, because India hasn't agreed to where the tri junction is.. How can Bhutan give away land that is not demarcated...

Regards
RAWjeesh :daru:
doklam is outside indian borders , so dont know what u mean ?

this is really between Bhutan and China ,

kinda astonishing that we blocked them in bhutan , they probably planned 2020 intrusion right there itself.

scatterStorm

Country flag
i know i know , you guys dont like him , but check recent news about their intrusion into Bhutan ,

they are taking over large tracts of land. and bhutan is keeping quiet .

Chinese are pushing heavily into LAC and especially Bhutan.

whole focus is to make Bhutan concede land and relationship with India.

sucks but its very real possibility .

maybe we can do a land exchange with Bhutan , entire doklam for some other Indian land .
Agreed, there newly constructed town is very close to Bhutan. If Bhutan like Myanmar concedes, then this is long strategy to keep IA occupied in Laddakh and do the pushing game silently from eastern fronts. I hope our joint command is looking into this.

Jimih

Country flag
Agreed, there newly constructed town is very close to Bhutan. If Bhutan like Myanmar concedes, then this is long strategy to keep IA occupied in Laddakh and do the pushing game silently from eastern fronts. I hope our joint command is looking into this.
China is seeking for direct access to Timphu, is there any plans for a Chinese railroad?

Already they planned a rail link to Nepal.

scatterStorm

Country flag
I remember a video in BharatShakti youtube channel where Nitin Gokhale had explained that the 3 services had wargamed this scenario, and according to the result the next point of contention is going to be the Eastern borders and a few years from that they also expect the entire Western Theatre Command(WTC) of the PLA to move in a much bigger way, so in some sense these 2 acts could be seen as probing exercises to check the response, maybe after the reply that we gave them this time around their end game is probably being discarded.
But if there's a change of regime in 2024 then it is as good as saying goodbye to important parts of North-East and if there is complete mobilization of WTC then it is really anybody's game.
2023 is before 2024 and If Xi want's to give the power to someone else before he exits, he will surely fuck up something that the world remembers, at least the Indian Side of the things. That's why I have this gut feeling that 2023 is the year to be reckoned with, lest prepare ourselves.

scatterStorm

Country flag
China is seeking for direct access to Timphu, is there any plans for a Chinese railroad?

Already they planned a rail link to Nepal.
Good point, since there blue water capabilities will now be hampered by the QUAD, there only means of accessing Europe is via Xinjiang province is to first acquire some of the fingers of so called Mao's dream and build a backbone of secure railroad.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
doklam is outside indian borders , so dont know what u mean ?

this is really between Bhutan and China ,

kinda astonishing that we blocked them in bhutan , they probably planned 2020 intrusion right there itself.
Nope.. India does not claim Doklam.. But, India is a party to the trijunction dispute, and Bhutan cannot just say that the trijunction ends at Gipmochi and not at Batang la.. without compromising Indian security, which would go against India Bhutan friendship treaty.. In that case, India would see Bhutan as a threat, and act accordingly...
This is basically like India being the local enforcer who is friends with Bhutan, and provides protection to Bhutan from himself ( i.e. India).. And bad things happen to good people all the time.. like How India swallowed Sikkim, courtesy colonel Rawjeesh...I am sure Bhutan remembers..:megusta:

What India did in Doklam in 2017, was as much a message to Bhutan, as to China..

images (94).jpeg

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
Nope.. India does not claim Doklam.. But, India is a party to the trijunction dispute, and Bhutan cannot just say that the trijunction ends at Gipmochi and not at Batang la.. without compromising Indian security, which would go against India Bhutan friendship treaty.. In that case, India would see Bhutan as a threat, and act accordingly...
This is basically like India being the local enforcer who is friends with Bhutan, and provides protection to Bhutan from himself ( i.e. India).. And bad things happen to good people all the time.. like How India swallowed Sikkim, courtesy colonel Rawjeesh...I am sure Bhutan remembers..:megusta:

View attachment 103777
Doklam is outside our borders , we cant take it over .

Does it say in India Bhutan friendship treaty that bhutan cant concede land to china without india's approval ?

i can't find anything on it.

it only allows us to act on bhutan's behalf in foreign affairs , which is what we did in doklam.

Bhutan has already given up the valley east of doklam , they have also been doing border talks without us.

janme

Country flag
And trust me when I say this. BRO has failed us. Failed us period
Yes, its a very corrupt organization, just like MES, all these corrupt sarkari karamchari's must be very happy due to all the money being pumped now.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Doklam is outside our borders , we cant take it over .

Does it say in India Bhutan friendship treaty that bhutan cant concede land to china without india's approval ?

i can't find anything on it.

it only allows us to act on bhutan's behalf in foreign affairs , which is what we did in doklam.

Bhutan has already given up the valley east of doklam , they have also been doing border talks without us.
Even Sikkim was outside of our borders.. And Bhutan giving disputed land to China, is part of foreign policy, over which India has a say..

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
And trust me when I say this. BRO has failed us. Failed us period
What about these roads Rajnath commissioned in Arunachal? BRO in the past few years are doing a fine job at the frontiers in Ladakh, Arunachal and other sectors along LAC , as more money, better machines and men are put to work..

mokoman

Country flag
i think these people post these on purpose only to gain followers

Chinese lost 3x than us in pangong tso , and i am almost sure that we have tents + handfull of people on atleast some of the peaks.

also saw this genius mark indian forward post near PP17a as PLA on indiatoday news.

IMHO he is also wrong about that access to PP14 in galwan part , both sides still do patrols along full buffer for verification - atleast according to Ajai Shukla :D

the gogra one is bit troubling tho , going by d-atis post , it does look like LAC shifted.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
i think these people post these on purpose only to gain followers

Chinese lost 3x than us in pangong tso , and i am almost sure that we have tents + handfull of people on atleast some of the peaks.

also saw this genius mark indian forward post near PP17a as PLA on indiatoday news.

IMHO he is also wrong about that access to PP14 in galwan part , both sides still do patrols along full buffer for verification - atleast according to Ajai Shukla :D

the gogra one is bit troubling tho , going by d-atis post , it does look like LAC shifted.
Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles