India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimih

Country flag
doesnt look right , god knows who is right , its not like Gov will give out actual LAC or where these patrol points are.

check below

View attachment 103229

indiatoday claims they went back due to snow .
PP17A is Gogra.
Hot Springs is a different spot.

But News media walas club Gogra with Hot Springs.

In some reports I have read that PP15 is Hot Springs, but looking at available Map it doesnt make sense.

But GoI and neither China will officially giveout actual patrol points.

Jimih

Country flag
Is the location of PP15 correct? I don't think we have seen any activity in sat images, yet the media walas keep mentioning it in their reports 🤔 .
Might be correct. But again GoI will not point out actual patrol points and will have to rely on Open Source info.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Folks we all know the recent meeting with Chinese Foreign minister was shocking indeed, I mean sounds like CCP is pure evil-genius here, they don't even hide there own agenda, but still what's the possibility that with this Taliban talk, they are pivoting Talibanist fighters to do what they are good at, terrorize NE.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

i think its due to aug 1 army day
After the last video, Chinese were like.. yeh.. PLA are wearing rain coats .. they don't get wet and cold.. How sexy.. Now in this video, it's clear only a few PLA were wearing rain coats...
By the way, how the f*** has not a single Indian video of Galwan clash come out..

scatterStorm

Country flag
@mokoman is not wrong here, although he might be trying to troll.

We have moved offensive and defensive formations in Ladakh. The much-discussed 1 Corps at Mathura which was re-oriented to strike the China border, has been moved to Ladakh last month. In fact, never in history (not in last year, not even in the 1962 war), there have been more troops present in Ladakh.

Now, this is completely on GoI and Army. Three things can happen from here,
  • The status quo remains as it is, both sides keep troops and LAC is the new LoC (most probable)
  • We mount another offensive for a land swap.
  • After some month we pull back troops and accept daddy China as our new lord.
There's no going back, I have this gut feeling that 2023 is the decider for who does who. CCP has always signaled our weak politico system. This has been like this since 2004 onwards. Right now, they are building up. Folks in this forum who are constantly watching there moves one by one, especially there recent infra developments have this gut feeling that war prep is going on. If we backed out now, that would mean crowning the next king of SEA.

Chinese are rattled and would do anything to show the world by setting up an example, but this example will cost them very dearly.

mokoman

Country flag
I seriously did not expect China will cave in. Wonder what made them accept disengagement finally, maybe moving our offensive strike corps did indeed make China feel threatened :hmm:
this guy on a defence forum has an interesting theory

if you have time , read all of it

www.idf.com/forums/india-LAC-discussions/page-6969.html

i think maybe they will remove posts in depsang and go for joint patrolling , provided we thin out Burtse .

After the last video, Chinese were like.. yeh.. PLA are wearing rain coats .. they don't get wet and cold.. How sexy.. Now in this video, it's clear only a few PLA were wearing rain coats...
By the way, how the f*** has not a single Indian video of Galwan clash come out..
very true . even for a propaganda vid they look clueless , struggling.

the martyr guy in latest video drowned while trying to save others from drowning.

seeing how poorly prepared they are , hard to believe the 4 dead count.

as the galwan flows to our side , very possible that few PLA also ended up on our side.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

i think maybe they will remove posts in depsang and go for joint patrolling , provided we thin out Burtse .

the martyr guy in latest video drowned while trying to save others from drowning.

as the galwan flows to our side , very possible that few PLA also ended up on our side.
I think the link is wrong

There were multiple reports including from Shiv Aroor that a lot of Chinese soldiers washed up to our side, we picked up only ours and treated our injured, most Chinese soldiers simply died due to hypothermia.

The next morning we allowed Chinese to come to our site (including their chopper) to pick up their soldiers. We also did prisoner's exchange, as the Chinese have captured our rampaging soldiers who went too deep chasing PLA ladyboys.

Original PLA body count is easily > 50 dead, as we have observed 80-100 PLA casualties being evacuated by Choppers alone (told by Lt. Gen. YK Joshi about casualty evacs).

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag

The link pls.

Jimih

Country flag
Is the location of PP15 correct? I don't think we have seen any activity in sat images, yet the media walas keep mentioning it in their reports 🤔 .

I now tend to believe this is the correct depiction of the Patrol Points between Demchok to Depsang Plains.

PPs.jpg

P15 and PP17A
PP15PP17.jpg

See how PP15 and PP17A are close to each other in this map.

So it makes-
PP17A = Gogra
PP15 = Hot Springs (current friction point)

P.S- Image quality is not better BTW.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Can anyone see the nerve of this Bengali piece of shit

View attachment 103254
word "hinduism" originated during indus valley civilisation. it was called sanatan dharma before. most proving fact is the excavations in sinauli, where a chariot was excavated along with brass sword, a king crown-ish type, some ornaments and royal burial.
He forgot chanakya (author of arthashastra) was a brahmin. How can brahmins exist without hinduism? :rofl: :rofl:
1628046705472.png
1628047476802.png
Shove up this oxidized sword in his ass...
If he's a pisslamist bengali, tell him his abruhmic religion was the last religion to be introduced after judaism and christainity. so he should shut the fuck up first :pound::laugh:
1628047116101.png

fucking 7th century ce lmaoo :lawl: :megusta:

FACT - Judaism was the first "abrahmic" religion

1628047325526.png

lmao that's only hinduism, now think about the dates of sanatan dharma...:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles