India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
The thing that bothers me about all this is what is our position on China occupied Ladakh, the Akashi chin territory and Shaksgam valley? Are we just going to let the bat munchers get away with it? Or have we reconciled to freezing the borders as is? If we do freeze, we would have lost a chunk of Ladakh territory with no gains in exchange. I wonder how we are playing this whole game. I guess until 2030 , when we get to a respectable economic level, we cannot truly tell.

mandestiny

Country flag
The thing that bothers me about all this is what is our position on China occupied Ladakh, the Akashi chin territory and Shaksgam valley? Are we just going to let the bat munchers get away with it? Or have we reconciled to freezing the borders as is? If we do freeze, we would have lost a chunk of Ladakh territory with no gains in exchange. I wonder how we are playing this whole game. I guess until 2030 , when we get to a respectable economic level, we cannot truly tell.
Real question is what indian govt really thinks and really want to take whole ladakh.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
have a nice holiday.
Not Fair. Why did you banned him. Nobody should be banned until he becomes absolutely abusive. In no case, anybody should be banned for putting forward his views whether we like it or not. This will give a message that we are incapable to debate with Chinese intellectually. I have given them befitting reply on each and every comment which I encountered. I request you to remove his ban.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Not Fair. Why did you banned him. Nobody should be banned until he becomes absolutely abusive. In no case, anybody should be banned for putting forward his views whether we like it or not. This will give a message that we are incapable to debate with Chinese intellectually. I have given them befitting reply on each and every comment which I encountered. I request you to remove his ban.
The member is a repeat offender, banned previously for a same reasons he has been banned now which is derailing of thread.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Looks like there will be disengagement at gogra hotspring , aka PP17A

anyone wanna bet what buffer zone will be like ???

yellow text IA , PLA =>> current positions , PP17A was old patrol point , red line is google LAC

View attachment 103138

😎 i think it will be , IA at 4 , PLA at 9.

@The Shrike @mist_consecutive , @Deadtrap , @Jimih , @Knowitall , @ezsasa , @FalconSlayers , @FalconZero rest of you fellas

wat u say.

i propose that winner be banned from this forum
IA at 4, PLA at 12 (their old base).

PLA at anything less than 11 is just shameful diplomacy and getting lowballed.

Also, isn't the incursion at Hotspring resolved last year in June itself? There is no incursion in Hotspring currently IMO, maybe @mokoman you or @Deadtrap can confirm.

The Shrike

Country flag
1 2 3 4 -> 15 are just a bunch number i put in , not any patrol points .

we used to patrol upto PP17A which is near 7 , dont know if GE LAC is our preception.

pushing them out to 9 will be good for us . dont know if it will happen tho.
I had the same question PP17A and the actual LAC alignment - you start believing the GE line is correct and then some IA vet comes out in the twitters and says that 15 years ago they have personally gone to hot springs and taken bath there or whatever 🤷‍♀️.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I had the same question PP17A and the actual LAC alignment - you start believing the GE line is correct and then some IA vet comes out in the twitters and says that 15 years ago they have personally gone to hot springs and taken bath there or whatever 🤷‍♀️.
GE LAC is correct. If you want to verify, open PP17A in GE Pro and change to the historical date of 12/2018. Follow the unpaved road from the peninsula which just shortly ends at a loop before the GE LAC.

Cant confirm
Bullshit. Such information is very tightly controlled and no one will leak even a word of what happened at the flag meeting. And no army openly throws threats like this because it will make sure China is extra prepared for such an adventure of ours.

mandestiny

Country flag
GE LAC is correct. If you want to verify, open PP17A in GE Pro and change to the historical date of 12/2018. Follow the unpaved road from the peninsula which just shortly ends at a loop before the GE LAC.

Bullshit. Such information is very tightly controlled and no one will leak even a word of what happened at the flag meeting. And no army openly throws threats like this because it will make sure China is extra prepared for such an adventure of ours.
No , in meeting these things happen not in words but someother way, otherwise why we do meeting, asking health and giving wishes.

mokoman

Country flag
IA at 4, PLA at 12 (their old base).

PLA at anything less than 11 is just shameful diplomacy and getting lowballed.

Also, isn't the incursion at Hotspring resolved last year in June itself? There is no incursion in Hotspring currently IMO, maybe @mokoman you or @Deadtrap can confirm.
no its just gogra , the place you originally posted , news people always say gogra-hotspring .

I seriously did not expect China will cave in. Wonder what made them accept disengagement finally, maybe moving our offensive strike corps did indeed make China feel threatened :hmm:
there is still depsang , i will be really suprised if they move from there.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
no its just gogra , the place you originally posted , news people always say gogra-hotspring .

there is still depsang , i will be really suprised if they move from there.
Depsang, they really have no incentive to pull back or agree to our demands.

Yet again the pullback can be a farce, and China is known to pull such tricks. Even during Galwan, they first agreed to resolve, then pitched a tent in the disputed area.
In 1962, they agreed to resolve issues and then suddenly attacked us in early winter.

sorcerer

Country flag
US Approves Harpoon Missile Deal With India Worth USD 82 Million

The US has approved the sale of Harpoon Joint Common Test Set (JCTS) and related equipment to India for an estimated cost of USD 82 million, a decision which it said will help strengthen the bilateral strategic ties and improve the security of a major defensive partner in the Indo-Pacific region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles