India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lol keep living in denial just like porkis. We have our own data link which is faster and much better than used by plaaf. U better watch out your own third grade conscript army.
Modern infantry tactics can be mastered in only half a year, while professional soldiers like India have largely restricted India’s military modernization. 80% of military expenditures are used to pay wages and pensions. It is difficult for soldiers to reintegrate into society after they leave the army.

Jimih

Country flag
From the current point of view, in terms of India’s performance in the tank biathlon, the military literacy of the Indian Army is only equivalent to the second-rate level in the Commonwealth of Independent States.
From the perspective of air combat in 2019, the air combat concept of the Indian Air Force is only equivalent to that of Israel in the 1970s. Only voice calls can be made between A50 and su30, and there is no data link.
Only a fool would believe that Rafale is better than J20
Stop drinking the CPC kool aid Wumao Troll.

Bottom line is You Chinese pansy PLA who indulge in behement masturbating while in their barracks dont have the balls to take down Indian Army in any domain. I repeat any domain.

And heck you dont even have the balls to take down the tiny island nation of Taiwan. And you are taking about India?

Taiwanese will buttfuck the Chinese PLA pansies on any given time of the day.

#Taiwan is not China
#Xinjiang is not China
#Inner Mongolia is not China
#Tibet is not China

Get the fuck out of there.

mokoman

Country flag
Place your bets, IMO the Chinese will only agree to a 2 steps forward 1step back solution.
Looks like there will be disengagement at gogra hotspring , aka PP17A

anyone wanna bet what buffer zone will be like ???

yellow text IA , PLA =>> current positions , PP17A was old patrol point , red line is google LAC

gogra_bet.png_stripped.png

😎 i think it will be , IA at 4 , PLA at 9.

@The Shrike @mist_consecutive , @Deadtrap , @Jimih , @Knowitall , @ezsasa , @FalconSlayers , @FalconZero rest of you fellas

wat u say.

i propose that winner be banned from this forum

Jimih

Country flag
Looks like there will be disengagement at gogra hotspring , aka PP17A

anyone wanna bet what buffer zone will be like ???

yellow text IA , PLA =>> current positions , PP17A was old patrol point , red line is google LAC

View attachment 103138

😎 i think it will be , IA at 4 , PLA at 9.

@Jimih

wat u say.
If according to you with new buffer zone IA at PP4 and PLA at PP9 than they are well behind Google Earth LAC.

Is the GE LAC our correct perception?

mokoman

Country flag
If according to you with new buffer zone IA at PP4 and PLA at PP9 than they are well behind Google Earth LAC.

Is the GE LAC our correct perception?
1 2 3 4 -> 15 are just a bunch number i put in , not any patrol points .

we used to patrol upto PP17A which is near 7 , dont know if GE LAC is our preception.

pushing them out to 9 will be good for us . dont know if it will happen tho.

Jimih

Country flag
we used to patrol upto PP17A which is near 7 , dont know if GE LAC is our preception.

pushing them out to 9 will be good for us . dont know if it will happen tho.
Yes that will be the ideal situation for the time being.

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Anybody posted this?!!
Seems to me photoshopped.

Sarcasm alert:
Yes, the Chinese soldier at the extreme left is saying "holiday dates have been announced, who want to eat bat soup?" all but one raised hand in unison, everyone else must go Xinping camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles