India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
If you can defeat the United States by numbers, then India is the hegemon of the world.
The large-scale armored mountain interspersed operations we conducted in Vietnam I think it is worthwhile for the Indian army to study how to use mechanized troops in the mountains.
I did not know Vietnam had 7000 meter average peak height Himalayas. I know the PLA soldiers fly from tree top to tree top Shaolin style. But did not know they also fly from mountain to mountain - was this skill developed before or after the great leap backwards?

mandestiny

Country flag
We will know about that only after the final and official statement. As of now we can hope buffer zone don't eat our territory
Some tweet i read, large buffer zone coming. R we just just want to get rid of problem or do we keeping our demand also ?

ketaki

Country flag
I did not know Vietnam had 7000 meter average peak height Himalayas. I know the PLA soldiers fly from tree top to tree top Shaolin style. But did not know they also fly from mountain to mountain - was this skill developed before or after the great leap backwards?
you mean like this? LOL...why is there PLAAF if this is true!

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
you mean like this? LOL...why is there PLAAF if this is true!
For sure, the PLA Shaolin Monkey Corp is much more reliable than a J20. This has prompted Emperor Xi Pingpong to replace PLA AF with the PLA Monkey Corp theater command in the Vietnamese Himalayas. In return the Vietnamese have deployed their Kungfu Panda Corp to starve PLA to death by eating all their bamboo. Alarmed at the counter strategy, CCP spokesman Wang Wanker warned quoting Sun Tzu in the Fart of War : "a monkey can jump but a panda shall only bump."

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
For sure, the PLA Shaolin Monkey Corp is much more reliable than a J20. This has prompted Emperor Xi Pingpong to replace PLA AF with the PLA Monkey Corp theater command in the Vietnamese Himalayas. In return the Vietnamese have deployed their Kungfu Panda Corp to starve PLA to death by eating all their bamboo. Alarmed at the counter strategy, CCP spokesman Wang Wanker warned quoting Sun Tzu in the Fart of War : "a monkey can jump but a panda shall only bump."
From the current point of view, in terms of India’s performance in the tank biathlon, the military literacy of the Indian Army is only equivalent to the second-rate level in the Commonwealth of Independent States.
From the perspective of air combat in 2019, the air combat concept of the Indian Air Force is only equivalent to that of Israel in the 1970s. Only voice calls can be made between A50 and su30, and there is no data link.
Only a fool would believe that Rafale is better than J20

mandestiny

Country flag
From the current point of view, in terms of India’s performance in the tank biathlon, the military literacy of the Indian Army is only equivalent to the second-rate level in the Commonwealth of Independent States.
From the perspective of air combat in 2019, the air combat concept of the Indian Air Force is only equivalent to that of Israel in the 1970s. Only voice calls can be made between A50 and su30, and there is no data link.
Only a fool would believe that Rafale is better than J20
Yeah we know bat soup has super powers. Please have a sip.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I would suggest a bitter truth pill to go with the lunch. You have capacity to regurgitate but no critical thinking capability to question your brain washing. China made a mistake attacking India. I suggest you read the book 2034 written by American admirals and their prediction of World War 3. At the end of that book, the UN headquarters moved to Mumbai with the center of power shifting from the US to India.
Many people used to say that Indians are quite confident, but I didn’t believe it. Now I believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles