India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

srevster

Country flag
You’re kidding, the level of the war between India and Pakistan is the level of the Soviet Union and Germany in World War II.
I remember that an Indian lieutenant led a company to block a tank regiment in Pakistan. It was ridiculous. Did they have no infantry, no artillery, no engineers? The same is true for the Indian armored units, the level of war is still not as good as the Middle East.
Lol, what are you blabbering about?

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
You’re kidding, the level of the war between India and Pakistan is the level of the Soviet Union and Germany in World War II.
I remember that an Indian lieutenant led a company to block a tank regiment in Pakistan. It was ridiculous. Did they have no infantry, no artillery, no engineers? The same is true for the Indian armored units, the level of war is still not as good as the Middle East.
Middle east was superior israeli tactics blasting arabs who didn't knew how to fight in 67.in 73 arab troops fought but idiocy of their political leader ship was fully exploited in israelis.you guys got bogged down in Vietnam .what did you achieve?. Have you ever did aircraft carrier operations against a country? Sunk any warships or even a patrol boat?

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
After that, did India control Bangladesh?
Was it officially declared by our PM that our aim is to control Bangladesh????
It was clear that it was to liberate it, Google "Bangladesh independence Day" and stop reading old articles of Chuck Yeager for Fuk's sake

Marliii

Country flag

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Middle east was superior israeli tactics blasting arabs who didn't knew how to fight in 67.in 73 arab troops fought but idiocy of their political leader ship was fully exploited in israelis.you guys got bogged down in Vietnam .what did you achieve?. Have you ever did aircraft carrier operations against a country? Sunk any warships or even a patrol boat?
Do you think the Arabs have poor combat effectiveness? Read history books. Don’t always read American propaganda. If the Americans don’t aid Israel, Israel cannot survive in the Arab world.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I can't expect more from people who still play the victim card after getting Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombed by the murica.
Like others have pointed out, we never wanted to rule Bangladesh. We ain't resource and power hungry like y'all probably... Objective was to break Pakistan and their arrogance from murican funding and involvement.
@lixun

Marliii

Country flag
Do you think the Arabs have poor combat effectiveness? Read history books. Don’t always read American propaganda. If the Americans don’t aid Israel, Israel cannot survive in the Arab world.
Arabs in 67 were shit. IAF had total airsuperiorty after op focus.instead if fighting egyptians in sinai just withdrew and israelis were just chasing them .

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@lixun what did you achieve in Vietnam?you guys invaded it to teach them a lesson for invading Cambodia and stopping the genocide committed by them but vietnamese only backed from Cambodia in 89 what happened mate?😂
It's over, I'm going to have lunch

srevster

Country flag
It's over, I'm going to have lunch
I would suggest a bitter truth pill to go with the lunch. You have capacity to regurgitate but no critical thinking capability to question your brain washing. China made a mistake attacking India. I suggest you read the book 2034 written by American admirals and their prediction of World War 3. At the end of that book, the UN headquarters moved to Mumbai with the center of power shifting from the US to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles