India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am here to write about the feelings of a Chinese soldier before he retired

Many times, I almost thought I couldn't come back. We announced the decommissioning order at the China-India border on December 2 last year.
Standing on a high ground of more than 5,000 meters, opposite is a tent set up by Indians, as well as sentries and bunkers built with stones. Below the high ground is the Bangong Lake, which is divided into half by both sides. If it is on a clear day, the water in Bangongcuo is azure blue, which makes one's heart trembling.
However, it has snowed since October. Everyone’s hands and faces are cracked. There is no hot water or hot food. Every day, people are sent down the mountain to the post to carry supplies. They are all high-calorie fast foods, such as chocolate and duck. The legs, vacuum-packed beef jerky and grilled chicken, etc., are almost all frozen hard, just like the ones taken out of the quick-freezer. The conditions are difficult and the superiors protect us to the greatest extent. Everyone understands it in their hearts and there is no complaint. Besides, India has frozen to death several times, and everything is fine on our side.
On August 30th, I was sitting on the high ground, looking at the great rivers and mountains of the motherland, but there was a lot of suffering in my heart. The brothers who are about to retire from the mainland troops should be ready to embark on the train home, right? Here the Sino-Indian conflict is still going on. The superiors said it would be postponed, but did not say when it will be pushed. My former classmates should prepare to sprint for postgraduate entrance examinations, right? Those who want an internship should have already gone to the bank and securities firm to start the interview, right?
In June, four comrades died, and Head Qi was seriously injured. Everyone is high-spirited, and they write and carry with them one by one, and are ready to sacrifice at any time. In April, when I played a video at home, my parents had a few more white hairs in their temples. I said: "Go home as usual in September this year, and take you to take a family portrait!" I haven't contacted once for more than half a year.
On December 2nd, when China and India were already easing, the instructor announced the order to retire. The wind was so strong that it filled my ears. We tried our best to stand upright, but I still couldn’t hear what he said. , I just know I should go. When sending me off, my brothers were crying very sad, but I didn't have a single tear. I thought, at that time, I seemed to lose consciousness of all emotions. I carried my backpack and walked down the hill from the high ground to the outpost, got into the big car, and the car started until I saw all the positions farther and farther away from me. The vast Kunlun Mountains were slowly changing in front of my eyes, and my tears It began to roll down like beans. One thing I remembered was that by the fault of Pangong, there is a lake that belongs to our country, called Spangul Lake. One night, I asked a Tibetan comrade, what does Spangul mean? He looked up at the night sky, and said unhurriedly: "I miss you!"

1627945695866.png

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
True. But the Chinese appears to play psyops with us. They show that despite the tech and gear, tactics and formations they put forward they can fight battles on the ground bare handed and sell that macho image at home and elsewhere.
But Galwan came as a rude shock, and they started panicking abt the long tenure winter deployments and occasional bloody fights.
India was like that nerd which takes hits from the bully, but one punch in return made the bully aware patience has its limitations. They went savage, thought that casualties on our side could pressurise us to bow. That macho image shall be used henceforth to keep India under reigns. What's the price? Hardly 20 PLA teens per year. Not a bad bargain.
THeir worst nightmares came true when Col Babu & his Biharis became Kalabhairavas.
Now we are even worser savages than they ever could be. And they know these meelees will only bleed them till some of their ranks desert the scene while we record the events.
I pity the poor PLA teens who survived that night. PTSD will fck up rest of their lives.
I often say one thing, hit as many times but don't psych fuck a guy till the threshold breaches. No use in repenting. Cheen's in that position.
Oh boy, I saw a video from Galwan probably where Indian soldiers were thrashing Chinese in "guddam-gutthi" (if you are from north, you probably know this term). :rofl: :rofl:
I don't think they have an advantage in H2H combat, but chinese replicas of some weaponry might be stronger.

armyofhind

Country flag

Many times, I almost thought I couldn't come back. We announced the decommissioning order at the China-India border on December 2 last year.
Standing on a high ground of more than 5,000 meters, opposite is a tent set up by Indians, as well as sentries and bunkers built with stones. Below the high ground is the Bangong Lake, which is divided into half by both sides. If it is on a clear day, the water in Bangongcuo is azure blue, which makes one's heart trembling.
However, it has snowed since October. Everyone’s hands and faces are cracked. There is no hot water or hot food. Every day, people are sent down the mountain to the post to carry supplies. They are all high-calorie fast foods, such as chocolate and duck. The legs, vacuum-packed beef jerky and grilled chicken, etc., are almost all frozen hard, just like the ones taken out of the quick-freezer. The conditions are difficult and the superiors protect us to the greatest extent. Everyone understands it in their hearts and there is no complaint. Besides, India has frozen to death several times, and everything is fine on our side.
On August 30th, I was sitting on the high ground, looking at the great rivers and mountains of the motherland, but there was a lot of suffering in my heart. The brothers who are about to retire from the mainland troops should be ready to embark on the train home, right? Here the Sino-Indian conflict is still going on. The superiors said it would be postponed, but did not say when it will be pushed. My former classmates should prepare to sprint for postgraduate entrance examinations, right? Those who want an internship should have already gone to the bank and securities firm to start the interview, right?
In June, four comrades died, and Head Qi was seriously injured. Everyone is high-spirited, and they write and carry with them one by one, and are ready to sacrifice at any time. In April, when I played a video at home, my parents had a few more white hairs in their temples. I said: "Go home as usual in September this year, and take you to take a family portrait!" I haven't contacted once for more than half a year.
On December 2nd, when China and India were already easing, the instructor announced the order to retire. The wind was so strong that it filled my ears. We tried our best to stand upright, but I still couldn’t hear what he said. , I just know I should go. When sending me off, my brothers were crying very sad, but I didn't have a single tear. I thought, at that time, I seemed to lose consciousness of all emotions. I carried my backpack and walked down the hill from the high ground to the outpost, got into the big car, and the car started until I saw all the positions farther and farther away from me. The vast Kunlun Mountains were slowly changing in front of my eyes, and my tears It began to roll down like beans. One thing I remembered was that by the fault of Pangong, there is a lake that belongs to our country, called Spangul Lake. One night, I asked a Tibetan comrade, what does Spangul mean? He looked up at the night sky, and said unhurriedly: "I miss you!"

View attachment 103101
Nobody cares man.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Oh boy, I saw a video from Galwan probably where Indian soldiers were thrashing Chinese in "guddam-gutthi" (if you are from north, you probably know this term). :rofl: :rofl:
I don't think they have an advantage in H2H combat, but chinese replicas of some weaponry might be stronger.
If I were the Indian government, I would publish a video to prove my victory

Waanar

Country flag

View attachment 103101
Tell the Chinese soldier I asked "Toh bekaar ka daang kyu marwa raha hai udhar? Thermal kursi aur thermal gaddey mein ghuss jao. Winnie the pooh ki ne toh diya hi hoga." And tell him to ask the Tibetan friend what I mean.

You guys are so damn stupid man, it's not even funny anymore. How the hell is your economy continuing to grow with this level of IQ in the bureaucracy?
One propaganda wing publishes this-

Another one hires an English novelist to bullshit the world without telling him the entire story, contradicting the GT owner's storyline. Or maybe Hu is trying to internally sabotage you guys?
He used to protest with others during Tiananmen. Why are you guys trusting him with such a sensitive department?

DM me in chat. I'll teach you guys how propaganda works and will charge no more than a few million dollars. You have stronk economy. Cough some money up, Winnie.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Tell the Chinese soldier I asked "Toh bekaar ka daang kyu marwa raha hai udhar? Thermal kursi aur thermal gaddey mein ghuss jao. Winnie the pooh ki ne toh diya hi hoga." And tell him to ask the Tibetan friend what I mean.

You guys are so damn stupid man, it's not even funny anymore. How the hell is your economy continuing to grow with this level of IQ in the bureaucracy?
One propaganda wing publishes this-

Another one hires an English novelist to bullshit the world without telling him the entire story, contradicting the GT owner's storyline. Or maybe Hu is trying to internally sabotage you guys?
He used to protest with others during Tiananmen. Why are you guys trusting him with such a sensitive department?

DM me in chat. I'll teach you guys how propaganda works and will charge no more than a few million dollars. You have stronk economy. Cough some money up, Winnie.
In fact, it is obvious from last year’s conflict that Modi obviously cannot control the Indian army, which is no different from the situation faced by Nehru in 1962.

Waanar

Country flag
In fact, it is obvious from last year’s conflict that Modi obviously cannot control the Indian army, which is no different from the situation faced by Nehru in 1962.
Oh no. Now Modi is scared of the Indian Army and will surely put a puppet in place of the CDS because he fears a coup.

🥴
Why don't you guys understand we don't share the same paranoia of a coup that authoritarians like your owner does?
And how does this have any relation to everything I said? Toeing the Xi line eh? Don't wanna lose dem puffy lil lungs for being a traitor eh? I get it man, I like breathing too. Wouldn't want my lungs harvested either.

I'm telling you man, my niece's aunt does propaganda better than you guys. Hire her. She'll raise your department's standards beyond what Mao envisioned when he was starving and killing millions.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Why would there be one? They are at best party workers and goonies doing a dharna at our doorstep. If a few bastards blocked an important road at our capital, we didn't act coz they are Indians. We don't need to entertain these slimy bastards who keep on salami slicing Indian territory. The sooner our govt sees it that way, the better. We should arm every paltan with khukris and Daos,not just the regts from hill areas. Make it an SOP.
If the Chinis want to play the savage card
Two can play that game
There are people here and shit that went down here which are just savage as f@ck
Just to give you chinis ln the forum a taste, this is not even scratching the surface

Our chini friends here must watch this

This pic was clicked by IA drone when those paki pigs were butchered in an LMG fire.
1626532926703.jpeg

Lmao, porkies have overhyped them, because their ISPeeR hides their casualties else the number of BAT we have beheaded is more than the number of balls porkistan army has.

1626532953410.jpeg

1626532967310.jpeg

Lmao look at these inbreds being used as footballs
1626533523475.jpeg

Nagas born warriors, went for hunting and came back. Lmao look at that ugly pig.
1626533598828.png

how do chinis like pig delicacies?
Screenshot_20210715-141351~5.png

Screenshot_20210523-111306~2.png
E6Zb4zeVkAEgdY_.jpg

Think again before try to be savage, The LoC is filled with Pakistani head footballs, they get one we take 10 as footballs
Just a nod to the Gurkhas or the Nagas or the Paras, or even better, the ParaGurkhas
You will wake up to pictures of dozens of Chinese heads being used as footballs
Trust me chini Bh0sda quam, you don't want that, neither does any one of your 3incher commie masters
Things get savage and there will be hell to pay, you guys seriously don't want the LAC yo play out like the LoC

@FalconSlayers thank him for some pictures

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Really it xi jinping the pooh who can not control PLA.

we all kno
w how rude and indiscipline that Chinese co was whose video surfaced on net barking like dog hopefully he got his neck broke in galwan and unfortunately survived.
IA can teach a lot of things to PLA who are just bunch of cowards and liars

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Oh no. Now Modi is scared of the Indian Army and will surely put a puppet in place of the CDS because he fears a coup.

🥴
Why don't you guys understand we don't share the same paranoia of a coup that authoritarians like your owner does?
And how does this have any relation to everything I said? Toeing the Xi line eh? Don't wanna lose dem puffy lil lungs for being a traitor eh? I get it man, I like breathing too. Wouldn't want my lungs harvested either.

I'm telling you man, my niece's aunt does propaganda better than you guys. Hire her. She'll raise your department's standards beyond what Mao envisioned when he was starving and killing millions.
Look at Nehru’s memoirs in his later years. He clearly discovered that the Indian army is no longer under his control. The army’s interference in the foreign and economic policies of Modi’s government is very obvious. After the Kalwan Valley, Modi is obviously going to cool down. But the Congress Party and the Indian Army are heating up,

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Look at Nehru’s memoirs in his later years. He clearly discovered that the Indian army is no longer under his control. The army’s interference in the foreign and economic policies of Modi’s government is very obvious. After the Kalwan Valley, Modi is obviously going to cool down. But the Congress Party and the Indian Army are heating up,
That's the funniest shit that I have ever heard.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Mate this ain't your party military.if GOI wants indian army to do something they will do it.

Waanar

Country flag
That's the funniest shit that I have ever heard.
Man, the attempts are so weak. It's like 6 years old me trying to fool my mom into believing I wasn't watching Fashion TV at midnight and was switching channels when she caught me and definitely not watching women bounce around in itsy bitsies while my mother merely nodded while prepping a rod to beat me with.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Really it xi jinping the pooh who can not control PLA.

we all kno
w how rude and indiscipline that Chinese co was whose video surfaced on net barking like dog hopefully he got his neck broke in galwan and unfortunately survived.
IA can teach a lot of things to PLA who are just bunch of cowards and liars
If Xi Jinping cannot control the PLA, then the PLA will not carry out the biggest military reform in history. Judging from the Indian military mobilizations last year, India has obviously defended and put 200,000 light infantry on the plateau as a human shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles