India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

another_armchair

Country flag
* My buffalo is not giving milk....Modi is responsible for this.

* My toilet's watertap is not running.....Modi is responsible for this.

😁😁
During lockdown 1 last year,my friend joked on a similar vein -

My wife missed her period. Modi is responsible for it.

Couple of weeks later turned out she was pregnant. The joke didn't end well.

Aside, its a boy.

Jimih

Country flag
During lockdown 1 last year,my friend joked on a similar vein -

My wife missed her period. Modi is responsible for it.

Couple of weeks later turned out she was pregnant. The joke didn't end well.

Aside, its a boy.
Atleast the name of Modi was responsible for the couple's happiness. :)

The Shrike

Country flag
I don't understand this new trend of blaming Modi specifically for each and every inconvenience that is happening in this country.
Modi (or who ever is running the PR) is self memeing himself with this asinine "Thank you PM Modi" campaign (remember "Thanks Obama" meme), initially I though it was only ministers adding this to their tweets to show how much of a suck up they are, but now this has made its way to official government PR 😒. It seems only fair that Modi gets the credit for any bad things also, I'm surprised nobody from the opposition has made a smart campaign on this yet (maybe the have and i don't know).

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If you cannot restore status quo out of peaceful negotiations, then endless series of talks are nothing but excuses by cowards who don't have will to fight, we need to accept the fact both IA & GoI mentally surrendered to chinese aggression without challenging them to fight. Chicoms claimed AP as part of Tibet amid 12 round of talks, so their intentions are pretty clear.

Mantospace

Country flag
If you cannot restore status quo out of peaceful negotiations, then endless series of talks are nothing but excuses by cowards who don't have will to fight, we need to accept the fact both IA & GoI mentally surrendered to chinese aggression without challenging them to fight. Chicoms claimed AP as part of Tibet amid 12 round of talks, so their intentions are pretty clear.
where is 56inch ka siina.

Why we bought Rafeal , if mentally already surrender. Its clear why govt not coming to public on lac issue.

Knowitall

where is 56inch ka siina.

Why we bought Rafeal , if mentally already surrender. Its clear why govt not coming to public on lac issue.
Govt to this day maintains it original statement of koi nahi ghussa.

Janta ko to chutiya samjh ke rakha hai.

On one hand they say koi nahi ghussa on other hand they beg the Chinese to go back.

Mantospace

Country flag

Janta ko to chutiya samjh ke rakha hai.

On one hand they say koi nahi ghussa on other hand they beg the Chinese to go back.
public ka chtiya kata hai.

Just pray to god, jnk and ap must be safe.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Janat ko to chutiya samjh ke rakha hai.

Janta chutiya hai , aree nehru bhi janta me se hi aaya tha bhai.
It's old trope, "not even a blade of grass grows in gogra and hotsprings" why keep it you see , nobody cares .Dono tar
Af ka izzat bach jata hai .China gets what it wants , mudi becomes hindu hriday samrat and raita wing will say , ki humlog anti national hai ki mudi ki baat nai maante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles