India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

doreamon

Country flag
Poor fellow now his organs will be harvested.
Its impact of cultural revolution . People ll do what CCP say .. If CCP say this nation is our enemy for the time being everyone ll curse that nation .. If ccp says this race is a problem then everyone ll be racist towards them . This kind thing happen a lot of time in china.. In this case CCP has not made any rule to help fellow people .. So be efficient and mind ur business..
This kind of things might nt be happening in rural china where some chinese culture and social bond is still alive .

sorcerer

Country flag
China seizes maps showing Arunachal as part of India | India News - Times of India

China passed a new regulation in 2019, making it mandatory for all maps being printed and sold in the country, including those meant for exports, to carry the official version of Chinese maps incorporating China’s claims including, Arunachal, Taiwan and the South China Sea.

:rofl::rofl:

these bishes chinese

Jimih

Country flag
I'm planning to buy a budget phone less than 45k

Don't know what to buy . I was a big fan of Asus but I heard it's gone shit in recent years

Any recommendations apart from Samsung?
You are asking me?

I myself shamelessly use OnePlus phone.

But God! I do miss my first phone which was Nokia 6600 which my Dad gave it to me back in my college days .....some good old days indeed.

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
Can somebody explain to me why this Mizoram and Assam BS is happening. What is the possibility that the CCP is behind this?
For this we have to glean the history first:

Some wiki articles on how Mizoram was created-

1)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizo_National_Front_uprising

2)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizoram_Peace_Accord

In present context, there is a border dispute between the two states, where both states accusing each other of land encroachment.

All other NE states largely depends on Assam. If Assam announces a blockade, trust me whole North East India will come to a standstill.

China does funds the NE rebels, no doubt about it.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

Don't know what to buy . I was a big fan of Asus but I heard it's gone shit in recent years

Buy asus rog phone 5 , that will work for you , that's a beast

Knowitall

Expecting a Tharoorean-english diplomatic statement from our MoD to flex their muscles on China. The english will be so complex and multiple-meaning that it will cook the brain.
In the spirt of peace and tranquility and the essence of a healthy bi partisan relationship aimed at upheavaling asia and the entire world through maturity we will continue to engage our chinese counterparts through further dialogue.

Hindi :- unhonne bola bhag lo bsdk agle meet fir jayenge besharmo jaise naak katane.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Ya'll Nibbiars I will only say this before buying a chinese phone remember galwan and think is not buying a Samsung and any Indian phone is that much important?.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Which one (dhang ka brand). Apart from samsung and apple I don't know any, so was planning to buy a Samsung one
Ya'll Nibbiars Asus is till good. And if this not them can go for Nokia and Motorola the quasi Chinese brands and the Indian brands Micromax and Lava could come with more models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles