India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
We are so weak. So wat change in modi regime as compare to previous govt.
Come on, so you are trying to say there has been no change, I just can't agree, for starters:
1)Rapid deployment and exercise after initial incursions
2)BRO and related works.
3)Dedication of entire strike corps for the Northern border(most significant imho).

Mantospace

Country flag
Come on, so you are trying to say there has been no change, I just can't agree, for starters:
2)BRO and related works.
3)Dedication of entire strike corps for the Northern border(most significant imho).
The tent that we r talking here is so difficult to uproot. Cant govt hv much guts to remove tent.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Yellow Chinese have problem in accepting defeat... even at Olympics! Losing 50-100 soldiers at war they refused to accept even 1 and now this!

All is well when they win but when they lose it's not fair at all and become a whining cry baby rolling on the floor. They forgot that Olympics President is not Xi Ji Ping Pong! GobarTimes 💩 at it's best!

Chinese Olympic champions, celebrities and netizens are questioning the fairness of judges at the Tokyo Olympic Games after Chinese gymnast Xiao Ruoteng lost out to Japan's Daiki Hashimoto on Wednesday night during the men's gymnastics all-around, saying that the panel showed favoritism toward host Japan by giving the gold to the latter athlete, who they claim made several mistakes during the competition while the former made none. On Wednesday night, Xiao lost the gold to 19-year-old winner Hashimoto by falling 0.4 of a point short of the latter's 88.465. Russian Nikita Nagornyy took the bronze.

"Our country doesn't need a gold medal to prove China's rise, but our athletes do," said Yang Wei, the all-around champion at the 2008 Beijing Games on Sina Weibo after Xiao lost the competition.

1627595998466.png

China always wins gold medal in not accepting their dead soldiers! 🏅

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
2)BRO and related works.
BRO is developing quickly around the border. Good funding i guess. I don't think we would be ready to fight until it's all developed.

mokoman

Country flag
Where can i check the date of these maps?

Also is there a better updated alternative to google earth. Free one.
they used to show dates on the app but not anymore , google map doesnt either . google earth website does.

-----------------

chinese google maps run by chinese gov itself ,

https://map.tianditu.gov.cn/

-----------------

the best one - free 10m sat images , updated every 6 days, there is a calender at top to select dates.

10m / pixel means cant see small tents , bunkers but still can see roads / buildings etc.

check out PLA base at sirijap pangong tso , 2 weeks ago

View attachment 102537

Knowitall

they used to show dates on the app but not anymore , google map doesnt either . google earth website does.

-----------------

chinese google maps run by chinese gov itself ,

https://map.tianditu.gov.cn/

-----------------

the best one - free 10m sat images , updated every 6 days, there is a calender at top to select dates.

10m / pixel means cant see small tents , bunkers but still can see roads / buildings etc.

check out PLA base at sirijap pangong tso , 2 weeks ago

View attachment 102537
It ends at 100m for me can't see anything.

mandestiny

Country flag
BRO is developing quickly around the border. Good funding i guess. I don't think we would be ready to fight until it's all developed.
On one side we hv also advantage if infra not developed and we can wage a small war on them.

Via air we can reach or am i wrong here ?

mokoman

Country flag
It ends at 100m for me can't see anything.
10meter square is smallest thing the satellite can see.

the 100m is scale , size of that rectangle on screen maps to 100m on ground

you wont get google earth like quality , but there is no limit , no signup , updated every 6 days.

check image , can see roads , red buildings tents , these are all new.

Screenshot_20210730_131543.png_stripped.png

mandestiny

Country flag
10meter square is smallest thing the satellite can see.

the 100m is scale , size of that rectangle on screen maps to 100m on ground

you wont get google earth like quality , but there is no limit , no signup , updated every 6 days.

check image , can see roads , red buildings tents , these are all new.

View attachment 102561
So they now build a concrete structure ?

Knowitall

Will be a posting an analysis on the demchok region to clear the ground situation of that area. Please free to correct me where ever i am wrong.

Last edited:

mandestiny

Country flag
View attachment 102566

Region

Our focus today we will be on the Demchok, chumar area of India. Both are in the Leh district of Ladakh and come under the western sector region

View attachment 102569

The dotted Line in the second Picture is the area claimed by the chinese as their own.

We will be focusing only on the bottommost region of the area and will move to the upper regions later on.

Who holds what

View attachment 102573
Everything on the left side of the region is under Indian control and everything on the right side of the region is under Chinese control.

Both the sides have constructed roads and camps further down the area to mark their zones of control.

Red is the region under chinese control. This was captured long back as far back as 2012 by the chinese.

Topside Incursions
The chinese had also made a few more incursions on the topside of the Indus river during the same period.

View attachment 102588

Furthermost point

View attachment 102592

Topmost point

View attachment 102593

Total area in the bottom region

View attachment 102596

Topmost regions will be covered later on.

Means to say in last pic area covered under red lines is under chineze control and rest area is under India control ?

shashankk

Country flag
*Nehru annexed Hyderabad- Operation Polo 1948
Nehru annexed Goa- Operation Vijay 1961

- Nehru took a bold decision of launching an offensive against China though the End Result was different.

*1947-1948 Indo-Pak War- Most neutral assessments agree that India under Nehru was the victor of the war as it was able to successfully defend about two-thirds of the erstwhile princely state, including the Kashmir Valley, Jammu and Ladakh.

*1947-1950- The territories of the Princely States were politically integrated into the Indian Union under Nehru.

everything is correct except the name. change Nehru to Patel.

ketaki

Country flag
*Nehru annexed Hyderabad- Operation Polo 1948
Nehru annexed Goa- Operation Vijay 1961

- Nehru took a bold decision of launching an offensive against China though the End Result was different.

*1947-1948 Indo-Pak War- Most neutral assessments agree that India under Nehru was the victor of the war as it was able to successfully defend about two-thirds of the erstwhile princely state, including the Kashmir Valley, Jammu and Ladakh.

*1947-1950- The territories of the Princely States were politically integrated into the Indian Union under Nehru.
area foolishly handed over to jeh@dis by India under nehru...
1627643401589.png

Jimih

Country flag
does that changes the fact the Nehru did none of these things credited to him by Con-gress IT cell members ?
Nice change of goal post smarty pants.
Calm down mate.

Not sugarcoating Congress or cheecha Nehru by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles