India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
They are saying this is the news repackaged any more info on this BCS only express is reporting it
i read same thing , posted here too , about month ago.

news at that time said PLA pitched tents and installed comms tower on our land.

problem with these news people is phrase "our land" , seen them make wild wrong claims before

i seen demchok was described as "friction point" like gogra , so maybe there is some truth to it.

LOL , since its from last year , its no big deal. hate these 'pro gov' handles. :facepalm:

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

problem with these news people is phrase "our land" , seen them make wild wrong claims before

i seen demchok was described as "friction point" like gogra , so maybe there is some truth to it.

LOL , since its from last year , its no big deal. hate these 'pro gov' handles. :facepalm:
Pro govt handles are not faithful to the nation instead more loyal to parties they support. They must realize nothing above nation, sovereignty cannot be compromised for party welfare

Knowitall

Pro govt handles are not faithful to the nation instead more loyal to parties they support. They must realize nothing above nation, sovereignty cannot be compromised for party welfare
Do you have any other news tweets on this incident?

Sehwag231

Country flag

Do we have map of that area ?

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@mokoman @mist_consecutive @Deadtrap

The question here is whether these are the same tents from 2018 and 2019 or is this a new incursion in 2021.

Because if they did pull off a new incursion again it raises serious questions on the strength of our grid and shoot if a incursion take place policy.
If the tents came up in 2018, it might also be the case that they were dismantled during winter.. and came up again during this summer..

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Do you have any other news tweets on this incident?
Deliberately skipping or not verifying whether chenes civilian tents built on our land or not. But all pro govt journalists/ twitter handles jumping to a conclusion that it was present for 2 years. As though IA/ITBP was not in charge of border management that time

Knowitall

Deliberately skipping or not verifying whether chenes civilian tents built on our land or not. But all pro govt journalists/ twitter handles jumping to a conclusion that it was present for 2 years. As though IA/ITBP was not in charge of border management that time
Someone should ask the army how the hell did they end up coming there 2 years back?

The new modulus operandi seems to be that if it is a few months old it is acceptable.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@mokoman @mist_consecutive @Deadtrap

The question here is whether these are the same tents from 2018 and 2019 or is this a new incursion in 2021.

Because if they did pull off a new incursion again it raises serious questions on the strength of our grid and shoot if a incursion take place policy.
Mudi would die than give permission to Armed forces to shoot Chinese soldiers..
Anything said to the contrary by Ninda turtle is just gas..
Meanwhile this squatting business by China.. then India squatting in return before them, doing Dharna.. God, why do these pansies ( India and China) even have armies... :frusty:

Knowitall

Meanwhile this squatting business by China.. then India squatting in return before them, doing Dharna.. God, why do these pansies ( India and China) even have armies... :frusty:
I mean think of it from a Chinese perspective look at all the incursions that have taken place as far back as 2013 you realize how brilliant the overall strategy has been.

In a era of nuclear bombs where nuclear armed countries are considered untouchable and any war between major powers can absolutely devastate the planet the ability of chinese to annex parts of our land is not only a achievement but a case study in itself.

If a country is able to achieve its territorial objectives without firing a shot why would they do anything else.

another_armchair

Country flag
The spirit of Wuhan is deeply anguished by your acerbic taunts.

JBH22

A pro China propaganda site, by two non-Chinese! This particular installment is about India. Some very condescending and ignorant stuff put out. Anyone know of this?
No doubt China has superior budget industrial base when compared to India. But since Dokhlam, we see a pattern when India can stand up to the bully PLA.
Can we sustain that war,only when time comes we will see. But fact they did not disclose their casualty in Galwan clash speak volume. Tbh its on the cyber warfare front that China can inflict us some severe loss.

Cheran

Country flag
1. Post Galwan, India freed PLA prisoners way before China freed India's
2. Things always get explained as "due to difference in perception", "it was there for X years", "this is not new" with the expectation that it will resolve on it's own or with the expectation that India does not "wish to escalate" & hence will be left alone for it is a peaceful neighbor
3. Intruding PLA soldiers who are caught are released rather quickly, compare this to the number of days it took for the kidnapped Arunachali youth to be returned back
4. Indian "organs" like MEA/MOD generally "tone down" language, whereas nothing as such comes from China side
5. CCP tactic of pitching 5 tents or 6 tents & then demolishing 3 or 4 keeps on happening, net effect being more CCP infra. on our perceived side
6. Significant section of civilian leadership * seem * to be choosing to do soft talk not to escalate stuff. I am just a normal civilian but to me CCP pitching tents in our perceived area & demolishing them partially when the act is caught * is an escalation *
7. Of course, for me it is easy to say do this or that, but i am sure that the civilian leadership has been provided with options that has inputs from surveillance organizations, MI, generals, strategists, tacticians, risk accessors etc with more 360 degree view of the situation than us.
8. Let us remember that CCP only chose to withdraw to F8 or beyond after operation Snow leopard. CCP will never be fooled by sweet talk or English suaveness/finesse of our babooze.

From the article

1627272617492.png

Nothing stops from sending our own "civilians" to push them out assuming this report to be true. Unless the assessment is that this is a tiny clog in the larger picture or can be added as another point in the "list of items to be raised with PLA in next meeting" or that particular peak/ridge/valley not important in a tactical or strategic way.

mokoman

Country flag
:dude: newspaper people make wrong claims , GOI doesnt say much , Chinese say almost nothing except for some propaganda pics/vids here there, god knows what truth is.

a lot of things are quietly handled , there was a minor standoff in AP where we destroyed chini bridge and took control of some area. cant find any newspaper articles on it , only saw chinese people complaining it about on weibo .

i guess these tents intrusions are minor things , they will probably leave on their on .

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
:dude: newspaper people make wrong claims , GOI doesnt say much , Chinese say almost nothing except for some propaganda pics/vids here there, god knows what truth is.

a lot of things are quietly handled , there was a minor standoff in AP where we destroyed chini bridge and took control of some area. cant find any newspaper articles on it , only saw chinese people complaining it about on weibo .

i guess these tents intrusions are minor things , they will probably leave on their on .
If they have been there for 2 years, why will they leave all of a sudden?

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I mean think of it from a Chinese perspective look at all the incursions that have taken place as far back as 2013 you realize how brilliant the overall strategy has been.

In a era of nuclear bombs where nuclear armed countries are considered untouchable and any war between major powers can absolutely devastate the planet the ability of chinese to annex parts of our land is not only a achievement but a case study in itself.

If a country is able to achieve its territorial objectives without firing a shot why would they do anything else.
Not really.. China does not see Ladakh as part of India.. Their current strategy will not give them Ladakh for hundreds of years..

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Maybe the Chinese camp there every summer.. Can these tents be seen in winter?

Knowitall

Are there any videos or pics of this incident.

Destroying a entire bridge no matter how small is no easy task.

Weibo chutiyas get fooled on a normal day too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles