India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shrike

Country flag
Bhआई loग लीxuन को kai तरh kई गlt फहमि hai गैनdu kओ अधिक gyण मत दो
This guy is working off a toolkit, giving military theory, aerodynamics etc. in different threads, quite clearly he does not actually know most of the shit he's spouting. I asked him a clarification on one of his poop posts in the LCA thread, he ignored it of course but instead I got replies only from genuine posters, and that too with the wrong answer 😡.

omaebakabaka

We won't attack them first under any circumstance no matter how much we wish for it.

Logic would dictate us to heat loc to mount pressure on pak and relieve afganistan but with most of our army tied up in LAC we don't have many options left.

If the reports of pakistan moving it's troops to Afghan border are right it means that PLA has achieved half of its objectives without firing a shot.

Be it central asia sri lanka or myanmar there is a plan in motion to isolate us regionally in our own backyard.

We need to step up and counter them directly.
Only one that will get isolated and get hurt are the ones like Pakis and SL and Maldives and so on that jump on to China wagon too soon. China is in difficult times and this is according to Chinese that follow their politics. Lot of them think Xi moved too fast to pick a fight and the economic situation is getting dire at the local level and ccp is again stepping in at the local level grabbing all sorts of power as the deficits at local level are as high as 50%....so they have some rough times ahead. I think you will see some pull back from countries that got too close to Chinese. Japan is pulling out and Korea too and moving to Thailand, India and Vietnam and in Japanese case they are moving back to Japan

Blank

Country flag
I have a quote too -

"We died unscoured, helpless. We were your soldiers, men of bravery and pride.

Yet we died like animals, trapped in a cage with no escape. Massacred at will, denied the dignity of battle.

With the cold burning flame of anger and resolution. With the courage both of the living and the dead,

Avenge Our Unplayed Lives. Redeem the Unredeemable sacrifice.

In Freedom and Integrity

Let this be your inheritance

And our unwritten epitaph...... "

Harji Malik : 'Nam Ka Chu : October 1962'

Romediablo

Country flag
This is still a big question today . If China attacks Can we still trust the govt and administration that it will not abandon the attack even before a milestone is reached to give china yet another chance. If so it will be a blunder , thats my biggest fear not the military preparation and war itself.
I have a quote too -

srevster

Country flag
This is still a big question today . If China attacks Can we still trust the govt and administration that it will not abandon the attack even before a milestone is reached to give china yet another chance. If so it will be a blunder , thats my biggest fear not the military preparation and war itself.
No we cannot trust the government to do right by the soldiers. Citizens have to hold the government accountable. The government will take path of Least resistance to retain power. So the citizens of India have to make the path of least resistance the one that sees the follow through that is needed.

sorcerer

Country flag
China trying to paint dark outlook for Indian economy, warns Global Times

New Delhi:
In a scare-mongering exercise, the Chinese regime's mouthpiece is raising the spectre of a looming financial crisis for India.

Global Times warned regional governments to be wary. "The 1997 Asian financial crisis started in Thailand. If a similar crisis happens to India, it would likely send the regional financial markets into an even more severe mess. Governments in the region need to act quickly to avert deepening health and economic crisis," it said.

Expect china stooge Raga and circus to promote the chinese version

sorcerer

Country flag
China's Da Jiang Innovations 'Pose Potential Threats' to US | Indiablooms - First Portal on Digital News Management
Indiablooms

1 minute

Washington/UNI/Sputnik: The US Defense Department said on Friday that systems made by Chinese manufacturer Da Jiang Innovations (DJI) pose potential threats to US national security.
"The Department of Defense (DOD) position is that systems produced by Da Jiang Innovations (DJI) pose potential threats to national security," the Defense Department said in a press release.

Varoon2

Country flag
^ One of the stupidest refrains coming out of discussions like the above, is the idea that India would be much better served improving its economy and uplifting its people out of poverty, rather than counter China at the border, or say anything about China. As if all India is doing 24-7 is thinking about what to do about China on the border. And totally neglecting its economy.

Abdus Salem killed

Abdus Salem killed

They are saying this is the news repackaged any more info on this BCS only express is reporting it

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Who is misleading Govt or the print media? Responsibility on Govt and its leadership clarify it to public. whether they pitched tents now or before doesn't matter, as long as they stay in our land they have violate the agreement & its an act of war. I'm hopeless with the govt atleast they shud accept the chenes have intruded

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...talks-7422099/lite/?__twitter_impression=true

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles