India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
I thought Nyingchi was in the Ladakh area, heck it is opposite Arunachal Pradesh in occupied Tibet. Where the heck does they plan to roll those armoured vehicles? The area is full of deep gorges and rainforests.
they release one of these every 5 days

most recent larger ones from karakoram plateau - artillery , rocket MBRL , drones

almost feels like new weapons being inducted to xinjiang and tibet only recently.

:dude: i hope we are doing similar high altitude exercises.

The Shrike

Country flag

The Shrike

Country flag
I thought Nyingchi was in the Ladakh area, heck it is opposite Arunachal Pradesh in occupied Tibet. Where the heck does they plan to roll those armoured vehicles? The area is full of deep gorges and rainforests.
My armchair opinion: South Tibet is where most of the population lives (compared to areas opposite Ladakh), and has the best transport infrastructure with year round (if i'm not wrong) railway connectivity - which is being extended upto Nepal, we can expect it to eventually be extended to Rutog/Ngari eventually. This will massively help their military mobilisation, and they will be able to move acclimatised troops from one theatre to another very fast. Also if they want to make a major play like taking the chickens neck they will need armoured formations to hold the area in the plains for any Indian counter attack.

Jimih

Country flag
My armchair opinion: South Tibet is where most of the population lives (compared to areas opposite Ladakh), and has the best transport infrastructure with year round (if i'm not wrong) railway connectivity - which is being extended upto Nepal, we can expect it to eventually be extended to Rutog/Ngari eventually. This will massively help their military mobilisation, and they will be able to move acclimatised troops from one theatre to another very fast. Also if they want to make a major play like taking the chickens neck they will need armoured formations to hold the area in the plains for any Indian counter attack.
Cheeni's main aim is to annex Tawang only, their so called "South Tibetians" gave them the answer back in 1962 itself. Iam yet to see an Arunachali who wants to join China.

Cheenis want to establish a "Buddhist State" buffer between Mainland China and India. Thats why so much activities in Ladakh, Tibet, Bhutan and now movement towards Arunachal's side of LAC near Tawang, all Buddhist majority regions.

Jimih

Country flag
After Xinping's visit near NE India, here comes Home Minister India visit to the same region

Amit Shah on a Two-Day Visit to Meghalaya, to Meet Chief Ministers of All 7 NE States

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The War Bugle has been blown by the PLA

ZBL-09 somewhere near Eastern Ladakh with 52 & 53 Combined Arms Brigade (Mountain) carrying out drills at Nyingchi near LAC.

View attachment 101626

View attachment 101627
In July and August each year, the Chinese Army conducts two-month confrontational military exercises. As a test of the military training results and the assessment of the command level of officers, all troops must participate. This involves the honor of the army and the promotion and demotion of officers. Position

Ghost hale

Country flag
You gotta be confident, not over-confident. Anyone could loose the war.
Anyone can lose war but u dont prepare for losing war. Discussions here r what we will do when we lose the war. You plan for fighting war. Not losing it. Its not about confidence and over confidence.
And don't reply with should be prepared for every outcome because once u lose war then all the things u need to do and study is secondary and can be taken at that time. Because u r already at lowest. At current point its about fighting and winning.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If fighting in the rain forest, I remember there is a mountain light infantry brigade in Tibet
These troops are mainly for mechanized units fighting on plateaus and mountains.
If China and India go to war, we will not use armored forces like the India-Pakistan war, but use our multi-arms highly integrated and highly informatized advantages to carry out large-scale interspersed and encircled maneuvers.

Jimih

Country flag
In July and August each year, the Chinese Army conducts two-month confrontational military exercises. As a test of the military training results and the assessment of the command level of officers, all troops must participate. This involves the honor of the army and the promotion and demotion of officers. Position
My round of applause for your comment

applause.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles