India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Try communistpartyofindia.com,bjp.org and inc.in then see the results .
It's
You know what?
It's accessible. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Crazywithmath

Country flag
View attachment 101501
LOL pakistan news channel geo TV is also banned in china
dawn.com is accessible. And it seems like all the official websites of the mainstream political parties are accessible as well. However, they have blocked almost all the mainstream news media websites from India.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
@Hellfire once you told that in general, one defensive Corps holds the fort while the offensive corps swings into the attack, guess what :)
Interesting. Guess you are looking at things quite closely & now are getting a general idea (clearly). Look more closely, across the board - identify the formations/bodies of troops whenever you can get some general information. You shall begin to see something more concrete.

Tools have been provided to GoI, for whatever that needs to be done. Wherever.

PS: There was a write up which I have delayed forever, which I had planned to pen about 4 years back & a member Paro, from SF Forum (and the PDF) had reminded me to pen over the past few years, over the role of Special (and Specialized) Forces along the Indo-Tibet Border in a potential conflict. I never got around to writing it for certain reasons. Think on those terms by looking at the Special (and Specialized Forces) available.

Cheers & out.

Jimih

Country flag
Western experts believe Beijing Winter Olympics 2022 could mark start of regional war with China over Taiwan.

Boycotts over human rights violations, Corona outbreak, or cold war jockeying could diminish elite attendance, leaving China looking weak. In response, Beijing may do what Russia did with Crimea...flex military strength with an invasion.

another_armchair

Country flag

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
1627064321403.png

Why is army allowing antiindian pro paki pro chinese lobby andrew korbyko funded shekhar gupta printindia (it has many writers from isi pakistan like naila ali,hamid mir etc)near army camps at loc and lac.Antiindian publication media houses like aljazeera,chinese media,pak media,thewire,quint,caravan,trtworld,france24,cnn etc must not be allowed to get near indian defence forces operational areas.

Last edited:

Opinion Snafu

Country flag
This is a pretty significant development. Strike corps in Ladakh means we are fully prepared for an offensive if required and intended :)

Although the article is late, the strike corps 4th Infantry Division (Red Eagle) and 6th Mountain Division were moved a month back as I mentioned in my OSINT/HUMINT post.

Also
What formations does Central Command have now then except ind bdes?

JBH22

Not right now, probably in late September-October if they are planning. The intent will be 1-2 months of intense offensive and push followed by strengthening of gained positions in the long winter.

Do they have enough troops? Not enough to make any gains. Especially not after this -

If they attack and fail to inflict heavy casualty on India, consider it winning ticket for 2024 re election of Modi, open the door for more countries to stand up to Chinese bully, and increase in Indian military clout.
Face a defeat, it's going to be a spiralling descend for India.
I hope with steps taken to secure our logistic line etc we can face them in a much better way.
China will come back but only question remaining is when?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
If they attack and fail to inflict heavy casualty on India, consider it winning ticket for 2024 re election of Modi, open the door for more countries to stand up to Chinese bully, and increase in Indian military clout.
Face a defeat, it's going to be a spiralling descend for India.
I hope with steps taken to secure our logistic line etc we can face them in a much better way.
China will come back but only question remaining is when?
If India faces a defeat (a hypothetical scenario), it will stroke massive nationalistic feelings and a sense of unity. Expect a massive increase in conscripts and India going full Israel mode.

They seem inspired by Eddie Murphy's Raw.

Well, what did I say about Xi Jinping meeting the military?

Ghost hale

Country flag
If India faces a defeat (a hypothetical scenario), it will stroke massive nationalistic feelings and a sense of unity. Expect a massive increase in conscripts and India going full Israel mode.

Well, what did I say about Xi Jinping meeting the military?
From where this situation is coming up for discussion of India facing defeat?

FalconZero

Country flag

They seem inspired by Eddie Murphy's Raw.

i dont like mocking people over looks

but look at this dudes hands.

Really OT but what in the fuck is wrong with them, it's like they have no soul. When you clap the emotions are visible on your face but they are like robot or a badly done animation where only focus on hands movement is done for the shake of it. AAAAAAA. Reminds me of those north korean videos but didn't expect from chinks, guess commies(Yeah it's not a true communism, i get it.. :rollseyes: ) are all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles