India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalingrad

They can not take off from those high altitude airfields with higher payloads. Very few Chinese planes are useful there.
I think they are trying to cover such disadvantage by dispersing bases. The survival rate in a payload disadvantage theatre is extremely critical. One airbase gets knocked off, they might lose their Sinkiang-Tibet lifeline hwy for good.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Wannabe "Suppa Pawa" China

I am telling you CCP treats its citizens like a cockroach. They just don’t care. they have never cared for human rights in their 100 years of genocide. Nor will they ever. The CCP has to be brought down and the poor Chinese saved from these modern day Nazis. The world will be always restless until the CCP is thrown out and a more humane administratoon takes over in China.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am telling you CCP treats its citizens like a cockroach. They just don’t care. they have never cared for human rights in their 100 years of genocide. Nor will they ever. The CCP has to be brought down and the poor Chinese saved from these modern day Nazis. The world will be always restless until the CCP is thrown out and a more humane administratoon takes over in China.
Well Chinese are trash that's why CCP treats them like this. The best way to control Chinese is to treat them like this only.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Knowitall

What do you make of this.

As someone who constantly monitors the front what do you think is the endgame here. What exactly is China planning to do here.

omaebakabaka

What do you make of this.

As someone who constantly monitors the front what do you think is the endgame here. What exactly is China planning to do here.
Intimidation and slicing and dicing as usual plus pulling Nepal away from us by showing their dominance. They wont start a hot war with India, damage will be good and prestige would be hurt. Wait for thukde gangs to come into power and then normalize the slices....this is pertty much how I see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles