India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
:hmm: its a mistake by editor.

its still 4 , chen hongjun's death was announced earlier. its that they gave him an award.

see here , old feb article , his name is there

like @mist_consecutive said , its impossible they willl release any more deaths.
Ignore the underline, it’s an old pic which I used 2 days back, here they include chen hongjun.
1626795030769.jpeg

Now it says chen hongjun sacrificed his life along with 4 others
1626795099803.jpeg

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

mokoman

Country flag
Ignore the underline, it’s an old pic which I used 2 days back, here they include chen hongjun.
View attachment 100914

Now it says chen hongjun sacrificed his life along with 4 others
View attachment 100915
chen hongjun name is also there in your first screen shot , only 4 from first screenshot have been declared.

like i said , its an editor mistake in 2nd screen shot.

FalconZero

Country flag
:rolleyes: Read my two comments, why do you think i snipped and archived the GT article? Specifically for that reason. Not chin chong name, my first reaction was to check last 4 names where i used Quint, HT and even Print's source so i am aware of it.

It's when i saw that particular line, i added and even if i read my comment again, i highlighted that particular para directly from GT and you can check their archive link :

From chink mouth piece Global Times,
View attachment 100874
View attachment 100875

Their regimental commander Qi Fabao was buck broken too.
Archived link in case they try to change anything : https://web.archive.org/web/20210719172556/https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202107/1228981.shtml
I know, that's why i compared the name first from the last time. I didn't care until i saw the this line :
View attachment 100912

> sacrificed his life.....along with other 4 of his comrades in arms

Either chinpakis are shiet tier at English or this was a subtle way of accepting their fifth causality of many more which chinks will never know of.

I don't think they are talking about 'injured' because they clearly used the term 'sacrificed' with 'along with other'.
In the above part, i again mentioned that either they are shit tier in English or it was deliberately kept ambiguous so possible deniability nothing else.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Guys, Chen Hongjun and four others is probably just shit-tier english by some poor Global Times editor (who probably already committed suicide by 3 gunshots in the back of their head, bless his poor soul).

No way China will just casually add another casualty. It will be either never revealed, will be revealed 50 years later, or accidentally by our side, in form of a biography of some poor officer who had to fish those Chinese dead-bodies from cold Galwan and Shyok river.

Aniruddha Mulay

Country flag
Indian Airforce has actual combat experience and has more air to air kills than your PLAAF pilots have balls! You neither have any A2A kill, nor any A2G kill, your Navy never sunk a surface vessel or a submarine, Indian Navy has done all, your Army is full of conscripts who change everyday.

Your CCPee literally uses LCA Tejas footage as J-10 footage and Hollywood movies as PLAAF training footage, I’m not even joking!

While Indian Army has fought uncountable wars, insurgencies, firefights in India and internationally,

This is the daily routine and the moment I’m writing this post there is an Cordon And Search Operation (CASO) going on in Kashmir where 3 pigs will be slaughtered.

This used to be the normal daily routine of the Indian Army at the LoC with Pakistan until a so-called ceasefire was established a few weeks back.

And you are teaching combat to us? Lmao you should better know your history of wars and how fucked up your forces have been against invaders. Only propaganda makes you feel super powerful.

Propaganda itself is an art of warfare, you wumao chinks can’t even do that properly. Just look at the 12 o’clock rail of that “commando’s” rifle :rofl: , your “commandos” don’t even know how to use a gun? Lol this means that your military is stupid or he’s a civilian deliberately selected for good looks for photo-op propaganda. In which wumaos failed.
View attachment 100568

These are your soldiers running away leaving your injured and your humvee knockoff in front of our soldiers. (Video from last year days before Galwan clash).

And you claimed only 4 of your soldiers were “martyred” during Galwan Valley clash and that too months later, while a few pics surfaced a few days after the clash.
View attachment 100579
View attachment 100580

One of the 4 “martyrs” name was Chen Xiaongrong which was revealed almost half a year later and coincidentally the first picture of the grave has the same name written in Chinese, which CCPee bots were calling fake pic. This pic is months old.

View attachment 100591
View attachment 100589
View attachment 100586
He was just 19 years old untrained and unprofessional conscript who was slaughtered by Indian Army.

And guess what? There are dozens of graves there!!!
View attachment 100601View attachment 100602

Lol what the fuck do you wumaos think that Indians are stupid? Theres a logic and reason behind whatever we say not some communist or islamist fanatics we are like you and pakis who laugh on facts and logic and pride on fake stuff. You are a bunch of losers piad for BSing here, now get the fuck off this thread.
View attachment 100604
tenor.gif

FalconZero

Country flag
Guys, Chen Hongjun and four others is probably just shit-tier english by some poor Global Times editor (who probably already committed suicide by 3 gunshots in the back of their head, bless his poor soul).

No way China will just casually add another casualty. It will be either never revealed, will be revealed 50 years later, or accidentally by our side, in form of a biography of some poor officer who had to fish those Chinese dead-bodies from cold Galwan and Shyok river.
This is from another Chinese paper "People's daily" :
1626796710351.png

Archive link : https://web.archive.org/web/2021072...an-valley-revealed-for-first-time-220302.html

Now, they are all quoting 'Xinhua', i was not able to find the original article but how did all the different papers are making same mistake?

Also, my ambiguous i meant an emphasis on 'to the frontline defense confrontation with India in India'
which if someone has shitty English maybe somehow wanted to say that the other 4 too were involved in confrontation but didn't die but again does that mean only 5 were there when attacked? Another labyrinth of lies by chinks.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Okay, then I am not the correct person 😅 There are many books but they differ by viewpoints and opinions. Let me know if someone replies to this query!
Yea, I just know the tip of the iceberg like Kaoboy's cooperation with the Chinese authorities during Airplane blast or something.
I should attach the book here, someone in the forum have also shared it.

Attachments

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
China ready to seek ‘mutually acceptable solution’ for ‘urgent’ matters: Wang to Jaishankar

Taliban calling....
India's buildup in Himalaya and andaman Nicobar worries China. To ease the tension in Andaman and nicobar, they did build up in Himalayas but they got very strong responses there as well.

The Shrike

Country flag
Can anyone suggest some good books about the Indo-China issue as I'm quite uneducated in the case of chynese.
You can try "1962: The war that wasn't" - one of the must reads, its is centred around the events preceding and during the war. It also sets the tone for what has been happening over the decades including the current incident. While the impression given by the government to most common people is that China attacked hordes attacked and overran our army, reality is that it was the result of incompetence at political, military and diplomatic levels. We were neither able to gauge the Chinese intentions or built up our forces to take on their military capability. An all of this was pushed under the carpet of history.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

The IAF numerical superiority will be nullified if China creates enough airbases in Tibet.
They can not take off from those high altitude airfields with higher payloads. Very few Chinese planes are useful there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles