India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Anyone who can keep death of a battalian commander secret can keep secret death of other 30 including regular infantry and non regular mercinaries .. It ll be revealed gradualy one by one each year for next 30 years . 😆
And one moron @lixun here was claiming that PLA had helicopters so they only suffered 4 casualties lol. This is the level of brainwashed these Chinese are.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

HitmanBlood

Country flag

mokoman

Country flag
From chink mouth piece Global Times,
View attachment 100874
View attachment 100875

Their regimental commander Qi Fabao was buck broken too.
Archived link in case they try to change anything : https://web.archive.org/web/20210719172556/https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202107/1228981.shtml
its same old story , this guy's death was already announced months ago.

i also posted his pics standing by river on day of clash.

its 4 dead + 1 injured.

no idea why they keep pumping out these articles and vids , really weird . also that print article is wrong too.

FalconZero

Country flag

its 4 dead + 1 injured.

no idea why they keep pumping out these articles and vids , really weird . also that print article is wrong too.
I know, that's why i compared the name first from the last time. I didn't care until i saw the this line :
Inkedchrome_T3cKVKNTgr_LI.jpg

> sacrificed his life.....along with other 4 of his comrades in arms

Either chinpakis are shiet tier at English or this was a subtle way of accepting their fifth causality of many more which chinks will never know of.

I don't think they are talking about 'injured' because they clearly used the term 'sacrificed' with 'along with other'.

another_armchair

Country flag

IndianYonko

Country flag
Language carries all the memories of a nation. When you give up your own language, the splendid civilization does not belong to you. You are just an ignorant person who was educated by the British.
No my boy... We saw attacks from all major empire to ever exist on face of earth and yet here we are.

For a ignorant fool like you; It might be tough to understand but you are still a slave.

mokoman

Country flag
I know, that's why i compared the name first from the last time. I didn't care until i saw the this line :
View attachment 100912

> sacrificed his life.....along with other 4 of his comrades in arms

Either chinpakis are shiet tier at English or this was a subtle way of accepting their fifth causality of many more which chinks will never know of.

I don't think they are talking about 'injured' because they clearly used the term 'sacrificed' with 'along with'.
:hmm: its a mistake by editor.

its still 4 , chen hongjun's death was announced earlier. its that they gave him an award.

see here , old feb article , his name is there

like @mist_consecutive said , its impossible they willl release any more deaths.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

its 4 dead + 1 injured.

It says “Chen hogjun got killed along with 4 other comrades”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles