India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
It's funny how global times got progressively quiter as the stand off got longer. They thought India was like Phillipines or Vietnam.

It went from 'India stands no chance against China too' to 'meh, they won't last long. ' to 'OK, they may have some strength but its useless ' to 'let India spend as much as they want to spend. ' to just total silence now.
Because they are seeing the condition of China’s future, I just laugh on Chinese bastards who are paid to do BS here, the moment I saw chinese here speaking fluent english was the moment I knew they are Wumaos and not ordinary civilians. Why the hell does Chinese CCPee media has Twitter accounts when Twitter is banned in China and Chinese don’t know sh!t about english. Because their aim is psyops in which they fail miserably like this:

They don’t even have proper plate carriers, I have never seen any PLA guy killing any enemy, compare that to Indian Army who has turned LoC from Green to Red in just a few years.

Stalingrad

PeeDF gives their memebers those tags, no wonder how one becomes a General so easily in Porkistani army. Lmao.
Those Generals despite being keyboard warriors are 100 times better than real life Pak Fauj Pvt Ltd Gernails. Atleast they spam neighborhood forums and SM. The real one only sell papa johns and corner plots, and train Talibs/IS in leisure.

Expecting more of dawn, tribunepk articles on how India failed miserably in Afg. Sed lyf india.

Last edited:

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
Indian Airforce has actual combat experience and has more air to air kills than your PLAAF pilots have balls! You neither have any A2A kill, nor any A2G kill, your Navy never sunk a surface vessel or a submarine, Indian Navy has done all, your Army is full of conscripts who change everyday.

Your CCPee literally uses LCA Tejas footage as J-10 footage and Hollywood movies as PLAAF training footage, I’m not even joking!

While Indian Army has fought uncountable wars, insurgencies, firefights in India and internationally,

This is the daily routine and the moment I’m writing this post there is an Cordon And Search Operation (CASO) going on in Kashmir where 3 pigs will be slaughtered.

This used to be the normal daily routine of the Indian Army at the LoC with Pakistan until a so-called ceasefire was established a few weeks back.

And you are teaching combat to us? Lmao you should better know your history of wars and how fucked up your forces have been against invaders. Only propaganda makes you feel super powerful.

Propaganda itself is an art of warfare, you wumao chinks can’t even do that properly. Just look at the 12 o’clock rail of that “commando’s” rifle :rofl: , your “commandos” don’t even know how to use a gun? Lol this means that your military is stupid or he’s a civilian deliberately selected for good looks for photo-op propaganda. In which wumaos failed.
View attachment 100568

These are your soldiers running away leaving your injured and your humvee knockoff in front of our soldiers. (Video from last year days before Galwan clash).

And you claimed only 4 of your soldiers were “martyred” during Galwan Valley clash and that too months later, while a few pics surfaced a few days after the clash.
View attachment 100579
View attachment 100580

One of the 4 “martyrs” name was Chen Xiaongrong which was revealed almost half a year later and coincidentally the first picture of the grave has the same name written in Chinese, which CCPee bots were calling fake pic. This pic is months old.

View attachment 100591
View attachment 100589
View attachment 100586
He was just 19 years old untrained and unprofessional conscript who was slaughtered by Indian Army.

And guess what? There are dozens of graves there!!!
View attachment 100601View attachment 100602

Lol what the fuck do you wumaos think that Indians are stupid? Theres a logic and reason behind whatever we say not some communist or islamist fanatics we are like you and pakis who laugh on facts and logic and pride on fake stuff. You are a bunch of losers piad for BSing here, now get the fuck off this thread.
View attachment 100604
Damn Sirji went full berserk

D5vUCVPU8AA6_PK.jpg

View attachment 100633

Jimih

Country flag
With India refusing to back down, the choice for China is to either quietly roll back its intrusions in areas where the biggest standoffs are taking place or to let this deadlock continue.

Some senior citizens of Ladakh are saying that, "men and machinery were not deployed like this even in the 1962 war"

Abdus Salem killed

Abdus Salem killed

Abdus Salem killed

Any Chinese watching this thread do you believe this guardian news articles as well

Deadtrap

Country flag
Okay, so I have a lot of updates, both OSINT and HUMINT from Ladakh.

First, OSINT (Satellite maps):-
  • Unprecedented build-up observed throughout Ladakh. The back-areas/basecamps are teeming with new tents and vehicles. The scale of build-up is even greater than last year. Few (non-exhaustive) examples -
    • Shyok
    • Durbuk
    • Tangste
    • Karu
    • Burtse
  • Increase in deployment in Gogra-Hotspring but no foreseeable redemption of the area lost in Gogra PP17. Chinese dominance in that area still remains strong. We ought to make a land-swap there otherwise looks bleak.

• We are moving forward with the road in Galwan towards PP14. No Chinese build-up or even roads near PP14. Chinese access to PP14 cut-off by swelling Galwan river.

• Increase in deployment at Pangong Tso fingers, probably to match Chinese deployment.

@mokoman
No new road development at PP14 or Galwan in general. Things remains the same. No changes even in the depth areas of Galwan, just few camps shifted positions here and there.

Last edited:

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Indian Airforce has actual combat experience and has more air to air kills than your PLAAF pilots have balls! You neither have any A2A kill, nor any A2G kill, your Navy never sunk a surface vessel or a submarine, Indian Navy has done all, your Army is full of conscripts who change everyday.

Your CCPee literally uses LCA Tejas footage as J-10 footage and Hollywood movies as PLAAF training footage, I’m not even joking!

While Indian Army has fought uncountable wars, insurgencies, firefights in India and internationally,

This is the daily routine and the moment I’m writing this post there is an Cordon And Search Operation (CASO) going on in Kashmir where 3 pigs will be slaughtered.

This used to be the normal daily routine of the Indian Army at the LoC with Pakistan until a so-called ceasefire was established a few weeks back.

And you are teaching combat to us? Lmao you should better know your history of wars and how fucked up your forces have been against invaders. Only propaganda makes you feel super powerful.

Propaganda itself is an art of warfare, you wumao chinks can’t even do that properly. Just look at the 12 o’clock rail of that “commando’s” rifle :rofl: , your “commandos” don’t even know how to use a gun? Lol this means that your military is stupid or he’s a civilian deliberately selected for good looks for photo-op propaganda. In which wumaos failed.
View attachment 100568

These are your soldiers running away leaving your injured and your humvee knockoff in front of our soldiers. (Video from last year days before Galwan clash).

And you claimed only 4 of your soldiers were “martyred” during Galwan Valley clash and that too months later, while a few pics surfaced a few days after the clash.
View attachment 100579
View attachment 100580

One of the 4 “martyrs” name was Chen Xiaongrong which was revealed almost half a year later and coincidentally the first picture of the grave has the same name written in Chinese, which CCPee bots were calling fake pic. This pic is months old.

View attachment 100591
View attachment 100589
View attachment 100586
He was just 19 years old untrained and unprofessional conscript who was slaughtered by Indian Army.

And guess what? There are dozens of graves there!!!
View attachment 100601View attachment 100602

Lol what the fuck do you wumaos think that Indians are stupid? Theres a logic and reason behind whatever we say not some communist or islamist fanatics we are like you and pakis who laugh on facts and logic and pride on fake stuff. You are a bunch of losers piad for BSing here, now get the fuck off this thread.
View attachment 100604
First of all, the Chinese who was beaten by Indian soldiers was the interpreter we sent to negotiate with India. You and you violated basic war morals and violated the Geneva Convention. If it is really our soldiers who abandoned their companions, then I i What Dongfeng assault vehicle door is still locked,
Second, you are beating the prisoners, and we are treating the Indian prisoners,
1626666136074.png

Raaakisazih

Country flag
First of all, the Chinese who was beaten by Indian soldiers was the interpreter we sent to negotiate with India. You and you violated basic war morals and violated the Geneva Convention. If it is really our soldiers who abandoned their companions, then I i What Dongfeng assault vehicle door is still locked,
Second, you are beating the prisoners, and we are treating the Indian prisoners,
View attachment 100641
Interpretation wasn't required you fucking retard and your soldier was beaten because he was trespassing in indian territory and any soldier or spy will be treated with respect if they deserve it but medieval soldiers of china don't
Something for you to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles