India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalingrad

Let me talk about Chinese pilots. Air combat is not like a duel of two knights. As early as the Cold War, with the assistance of an automated command system, all operations of the aircraft were automatically completed. The pilots only needed to press the missile reflection button.
After the reform of the Chinese Air Force in 2016, the biggest feeling of Chinese pilots is that they are no longer the core area of the entire battlefield, but a link in China's integrated kill chain, a node on the modern battlefield.

Party militia called PLA and it's 'supporting services' (pun not on Gen Rawat, but on PLAAF, PLAN) does only two things.

1. Release videos with ripped off Hollywood flicks scenes (Stealth, Top Gun etc). Yes, we noticed.
2. Copy words from U.S whitepapers and frame non-cohesive paragraphs pulling words out of their own arses.

If you believe anything else, don't even bother to post here. U can have ur payment 50cents even without any effort.

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
I asked one of the simplest Indian propaganda, how many su30mki there are in India
They are just enough to keep PAF and PLAAF from crossing the red line.

The last time you sent your minions on the morning of 27th Feb, 2019. The result was out for all to see.

Aside, was the 'Dusra Banda' chopped into little pieces and sold off at a wet meat market in Wuhan?
Well, who knows. You can't prove he wasn't.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Again who are these officers

While Indian army officers say they cannot match the hightech Chinese infrastructure, they at times admitted to copying their way of living. “For instance, we saw Chinese would dig trenches and then put tents in them,” said an army officer. “We realised it helps warm up the canopy and since then we have been doing that way.” no name Indian military and government must identify and name these officers

Go to the comments of guardian twitter and demand to know the name did these officers

Every DFI user must do we have a right to know the names of these officers who are talking to these outsider journalist right

@Dead_trap.
The concerned officer is most likely Ajai Shukla.. :bplease:

mokoman

Country flag
Don't care we have to know Thier names giving operational information to a foreign press and a known India hater Hannah is a crime I hope GOI gets the name of this officer
reported by "Aakash Hassan in Ladakh"

that is the guy , maybe he has sources or he makes shit up.

take it easy man , who cares anyway , ignore these things.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Who the fuck is Hannah Elias Peterson
These types of articles have no strong basis. Some half-drunk army lad on Friday night on the chai theka becomes an official source for them.

Although some information is indeed correct here. Will elaborate on them further later.

Tell me brother.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Okay, so I have a lot of updates, both OSINT and HUMINT from Ladakh.

First, OSINT (Satellite maps):-
  • Unprecedented build-up observed throughout Ladakh. The back-areas/basecamps are teeming with new tents and vehicles. The scale of build-up is even greater than last year. Few (non-exhaustive) examples -
    • Shyok
    • Durbuk
    • Tangste
    • Karu
    • Burtse
  • Increase in deployment in Gogra-Hotspring but no foreseeable redemption of the area lost in Gogra PP17. Chinese dominance in that area still remains strong. We ought to make a land-swap there otherwise looks bleak.

• We are moving forward with the road in Galwan towards PP14. No Chinese build-up or even roads near PP14. Chinese access to PP14 cut-off by swelling Galwan river.

• Increase in deployment at Pangong Tso fingers, probably to match Chinese deployment.

@mokoman

mokoman

Country flag

• Unprecedented build-up observed throughout Ladakh. The back-areas/basecamps are teeming with new tents and vehicles. The scale of build-up is even greater than last year. Few (non-exhaustive) examples -
    • Shyok
    • Durbuk
    • Tangste
    • Karu
    • Burtse
  • Increase in deployment in Gogra-Hotspring but no foreseeable redemption of the area lost in Gogra PP17. Chinese dominance in that area still remains strong. We ought to make a land-swap there otherwise looks bleak.

• We are moving forward with the road in Galwan towards PP14. No Chinese build-up or even roads near PP14. Chinese access to PP14 cut-off by swelling Galwan river.

• Increase in deployment at Pangong Tso fingers, probably to match Chinese deployment.

@mokoman
nice man.

not sure about galwan road and gogra. been checking up on road every now and then

looks to me like we stopped construction , could be wrong.

ill only have images from last month tho , ill dm you.

DownWithCCP

Country flag

• Shyok
    • Durbuk
    • Tangste
    • Karu
    • Burtse

@mokoman
So you are saying bigger build-up than last year, can these build ups be reversed? The Chinese are definitely looking for a fight, don't know why a war hasn't begun yet, what is the use of the build up, it is not like we are going to buckle under pressure, they tried these pressure tactics from last year, and tanks were only 50 metres from each other, the voices form the Indian establishment only became more anti-china, forces were re-oriented towards our Northern Border, in short their tactics resulted in what would've taken years to happen, and they still think that doing the same thing again will lead to a different outcome?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Second, HUMINT (Kinda OSINT?) :) The way to get this is classified, but if you are smart and have a lot of free time at hand, it is not hard.

I will be intentionally vague here to protect classified information. If you want to know more information, message me privately. I may respond if I know/trust you.

• First, the whole of Ladakh is jam-packed with the army now. 14th Corps (Fire and Fury Corps) are working overtime. It is not a rare sight to encounter kilometer-long military convoys moving towards the forward areas.

• 3rd Infantry Divison (Trishul Division), 8th Mountain Division, 39th Mountain Division (Dah) moved to forward areas. Accompanying them are elements from Northern Command (15th Corps & 16th Corps). They themselves make 30,000+ troops.

• Tanks (T-90s), APCs (BMP-2s), and SPHs (K-9) are sourced from some formation in the west and moved to the front.

• Few other divisions (name-redacted) also moved, and they have their division/corps insignia blacked-out with paint or covered with cardboard to hide their source and motive :). Some well-built mean-looking soldiers, toting Tavors and hiding their faces are also observed doing something.

• Soldiers are at least armed with Sig-716 or AKMs, no INSAS in sight. Many are also supplied with American high-altitude clothing.
@Hellfire once you told that in general, one defensive Corps holds the fort while the offensive corps swings into the attack, guess what :)

@mokoman

Last edited:

FalconZero

Country flag
Second, HUMINT (Kinda OSINT?) :) The way to get this is classified, but if you are smart and have a lot of free time at hand, it is not hard.

I will be intentionally vague here to protect classified information. If you want to know more information, message me privately. I may respond if I know/trust you.

• First, the whole of Ladakh is jam-packed with the army now. 14th Corps (Fire and Fury Corps) are working overtime. It is not a rare sight to encounter kilometer-long military convoys moving towards the forward areas.

• 3rd Infantry Divison (Trishul Division), 8th Mountain Division, 39th Mountain Division (Dah) moved to forward areas. Accompanying them are elements from Northern Command (15th Corps & 16th Corps). They themselves make 30,000+ troops.

• Tanks (T-90s), APCs (BMP-2s), and SPHs (K-9) are sourced from some formation in the west and moved to the front.

• Few other divisions (name-redacted) also moved, and they have their division/corps insignia blacked-out with paint or covered with cardboard to hide their source and motive :). Some well-built mean-looking soldiers, toting Tavors and hiding their faces are also observed doing something.

• Soldiers are at least armed with Sig-716 or AKMs, no INSAS in sight. Many are also supplied with American high-altitude clothing.
@Hellfire once you told that in general, one defensive Corps holds the fort while the offensive corps swings into the attack, guess what :) Flying eagles.

@mokoman
I will not even go into the accuracy but this is too detailed, like so detailed that it's making me a bit nervous.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Let’s talk about the Indian Air Force. In terms of air combat in 2019, the Indian Air Force can basically complete single-type air offensive operations with the support of AWACS, including fighting for air supremacy and ground bombing. Let alone the results, at least the process is complete. ,
As for whether it can complete the multi-type and large-scale offensive operations of the U.S. military in the Vietnam War, no one knows. I think India has not yet reached the operational level of air offensive against ground targets with powerful interceptors and multi-layer air defense firepower.
Indian Airforce has actual combat experience and has more air to air kills than your PLAAF pilots have balls! You neither have any A2A kill, nor any A2G kill, your Navy never sunk a surface vessel or a submarine, Indian Navy has done all, your Army is full of conscripts who change everyday.

Your CCPee literally uses LCA Tejas footage as J-10 footage and Hollywood movies as PLAAF training footage, I’m not even joking!

While Indian Army has fought uncountable wars, insurgencies, firefights in India and internationally,

This is the daily routine and the moment I’m writing this post there is an Cordon And Search Operation (CASO) going on in Kashmir where 3 pigs will be slaughtered.

This used to be the normal daily routine of the Indian Army at the LoC with Pakistan until a so-called ceasefire was established a few weeks back.

And you are teaching combat to us? Lmao you should better know your history of wars and how fucked up your forces have been against invaders. Only propaganda makes you feel super powerful.

Propaganda itself is an art of warfare, you wumao chinks can’t even do that properly. Just look at the 12 o’clock rail of that “commando’s” rifle :rofl: , your “commandos” don’t even know how to use a gun? Lol this means that your military is stupid or he’s a civilian deliberately selected for good looks for photo-op propaganda. In which wumaos failed.
B9C0F24B-9902-497C-8283-F6ADBA75436D.jpeg

These are your soldiers running away leaving your injured and your humvee knockoff in front of our soldiers. (Video from last year days before Galwan clash).

And you claimed only 4 of your soldiers were “martyred” during Galwan Valley clash and that too months later, while a few pics surfaced a few days after the clash.
79689289-F46A-44ED-A77C-822AC4DEB9FA.jpeg

307E5886-854D-47E3-9A6F-CBD3DB24CE87.jpeg

One of the 4 “martyrs” name was Chen Xiaongrong which was revealed almost half a year later and coincidentally the first picture of the grave has the same name written in Chinese, which CCPee bots were calling fake pic. This pic is months old.

1626632897460.png

0D99CCA2-DB1C-4F69-82F6-C0E975001461.jpeg

BBF1EA67-0861-4BF7-ADDA-2D768F9ADC8A.jpeg

He was just 19 years old untrained and unprofessional conscript who was slaughtered by Indian Army.

And guess what? There are dozens of graves there!!!
AE7A5404-C7B7-4CCA-AB3D-81341B140DD6.jpeg
D4E10FE1-49B3-4AD2-B569-9DD8CE9B219C.jpeg

Lol what the fuck do you wumaos think that Indians are stupid? Theres a logic and reason behind whatever we say not some communist or islamist fanatics we are like you and pakis who laugh on facts and logic and pride on fake stuff. You are a bunch of losers piad for BSing here, now get the fuck off this thread.
1626633339717.jpeg

Last edited:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
nice man.

not sure about galwan road and gogra. been checking up on road every now and then

looks to me like we stopped construction , could be wrong.

ill only have images from last month tho , ill dm you.
I checked today's Sentinel-2 images. Watch out for the places I mentioned, and also Galwan.

So you are saying bigger build-up than last year, can these build ups be reversed? The Chinese are definitely looking for a fight, don't know why a war hasn't begun yet, what is the use of the build up, it is not like we are going to buckle under pressure, they tried these pressure tactics from last year, and tanks were only 50 metres from each other, the voices form the Indian establishment only became more anti-china, forces were re-oriented towards our Northern Border, in short their tactics resulted in what would've taken years to happen, and they still think that doing the same thing again will lead to a different outcome?
Yes of course build-ups can be reversed.

FalconZero

Country flag
Indian Airforce has actual combat experience and has more air to air kills than your PLAAF pilots have balls. You neither have any A2A kill, nor any A2G kill, your Navy never sunk a surface vessel or a submarine, Indian Navy has done all, your Army is full of conscripts who change everyday.

While Indian Army has fought uncountable wars, insurgencies, firefights in India and internationally,

This is the daily routine and the moment I’m writing this post there is an Cordon And Search Operation (CASO) going on in Kashmir where 3 pigs will be slaughtered.

Thisused to be the normal routine at the LoC with Pakistan until a so-called ceasefire was established a few weeks back.

And you are teaching combat to us? Lmao you should better know your history of wars and how fucked up your forces have been against invaders. Only propaganda makes you feel super powerful.

Propaganda itself is an art of warfare, you wumao chinks can’t even do that properly. Just look at the 12 o’clock rail of that “commando’s” rifle :rofl: .
View attachment 100568

These are your soldiers running away leaving your injured and your humvee knockoff in front of our soldiers. (Video from last year days before Galwan clash).

And you claimed only 4 of your soldiers were “martyred” during Galwan Valley clash and that too months later, while a few pics surfaced a few weeks after the clash.
View attachment 100579
View attachment 100580

One of the 4 “martyrs” name was chen xiaongrong which was revealed months later and coincidentally the first picture of the grave has the same name written in Chinese, which CCPee bots were calling fake. This pic is months old.

View attachment 100591
View attachment 100589
View attachment 100586
He was just 19 years old untrained and unprofessional conscript who was slaughtered by Indian Army.

And guess what? There are dozens of graves there!!!
View attachment 100600View attachment 100601View attachment 100602

Lol what the fuck do you wumaos think that Indians are stupid? Theres a logic and reason behind whatever we say not some communist or islamist fanatics we are like you and pakis who laugh on facts and logic and pride on fake stuff. You are a bunch of losers piad for BSing here, now get the fuck off this thread.
View attachment 100604

You went full berserk over there kek. Wow.

Blank

Country flag
It's funny how global times got progressively quiter as the stand off got longer. They thought India was like Phillipines or Vietnam.

It went from 'India stands no chance against China too' to 'meh, they won't last long. ' to 'OK, they may have some strength but its useless ' to 'let India spend as much as they want to spend. ' to just total silence now.

srevster

Country flag
It's funny how global times got progressively quiter as the stand off got longer. They thought India was like Phillipines or Vietnam.

It went from 'India stands no chance against China too' to 'meh, they won't last long. ' to 'OK, they may have some strength but its useless ' to 'let India spend as much as they want to spend. ' to just total silence now.
Which is why going kinetic now with clearly defined goals / outcomes is good. More time means more grey zone and propaganda based jostling. China excels at unrestricted warfare but cannot deal with a direct conflict. It makes sense to disrupt their image of supremacy in Asia and bring them down to size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles