India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Always a bit weird to me that certain members with not a whole lot of history on this forum end up making these “provocative” posts. It’s either dissing the Indian government, Indian armed forces...usually couched in some supposed“concern”.
Everything get discussed without censor or any hindrance whatsoever unlike librandu portals. All nuances, losses, gains, speculations, exaggerated claims, punching above or below our weight, I mean everything.

I remember how this forum came hard at Modi when he made those comments. I actually tried to downplay it but the mood was so explosive that I tucked my tail back and sat quite.

But still we get such NDTV type rants undermining everything which a lot of members offer by spending their valuable time and brain cells. Not only that we are then expected to spoon feed them or it never happened.

Fortunately for last couple of weeks the quality of the discussion has improved a lot. Action will be taken promptly who will try to disrupt that streak.

Indrajit

Country flag
Mulayam S Yadav is also a former Def. Minister why he isn't being included?
I would assume that he has some health concerns and isn’t available. When he was defence minister, he briefed Vajpayee, Advani and Jaswant Singh in secret about the Su30 MKI deal that the BJP had concerns of bribery (PVN had advanced money to Russia, Mulayam Singh showed all the documents and told the BJP leaders that Yeltsin had asked for the money to be transferred before Russian elections). The BJP leaders were convinced and made no more noise about the deal.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
It's before monsoon parliament session, so that opposition won't do any randi rona and waste everyone time...
Rahul isn't going to listen to anyone. He lives in his own fantasy land. If he decides to make something an issue he will and sycophants in congress will support him. No ammount of reasoning will change anything. Our opposition follows a 51 year old entitled child.

Mantospace

Country flag
I would agree with your statement.
Idk why India is not trying to get POK back with force. Should be a piece of cake. Moreover agencies have their moles in POK. Why would Pakistan or China give our land back.
Problem is GOI not coming infront of public and tell wat is really happening. Say petrol prices, GOI not publicly saying wat exatly d reason.

GOI not proper communication creating fuss abt d govt.

johnq

Treaties and agreements don't mean anything to Chinese Communist Party (CCP), and they are simply tools to fool the other side so that CCP can gain the advantage (militarily or otherwise). People from China who know how CCP works know this. This is why it's pointless to make any agreements with CCP and expect them to stick to them: To the CCP agreements are made to be broken at an opportune time. The CCP leadership are the greatest liars and criminals.

omaebakabaka

Problem is GOI not coming infront of public and tell wat is really happening. Say petrol prices, GOI not publicly saying wat exatly d reason.

GOI not proper communication creating fuss abt d govt.
What should they be saying? Petrol price is linked to crude price....and keeping it high is not bad as long as they develop public infra and force stricter demands on auto manufacturers to increase mileage and focus on smaller and less powerful vehicles in passenger vehicles

shashankk

Country flag
Looks like something might happen soon in coming days. Jaishankar is openly venting out his anger/frustration in subtle way.

omaebakabaka

Looks like something might happen soon in coming days. Jaishankar is openly venting out his anger/frustration in subtle way.
Not a bad thing if it does go hot and I hope we are prepared as recent flareup is no surprize and good timing with US Vs China rivalry, hope we secured some backdoor agreements in case China comes in on two fronts and with massive resources pushing on us

Bharat Army

Country flag
Rahul isn't going to listen to anyone. He lives in his own fantasy land. If he decides to make something an issue he will and sycophants in congress will support him. No ammount of reasoning will change anything. Our opposition follows a 51 year old entitled child.
Agreed,,, but you will have a point to say that former defence minister from opposition were on board about the development on LoC and LAC. We must not forget that we are a democratic country.
As long as rahul is there, bjp is not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles