India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
China ready to seek ‘mutually acceptable solution’ for ‘urgent’ matters: Wang to Jaishankar

Taliban calling....
chinese tech companies are making losses also china cannot expand their spy network in technology with the ban on certain chinese tech companies linked to the communist party army.
The worry of wang the clown is understood

Jimih

Country flag

Jimih

Country flag
One thing I want to understand is who are these guys like sawhney and shoooookla. What is their motive?

1. Are they opposition parties’ stooges places just to annoy the government?
2. Do they get payoffs from the CCP/MSS for false plants? This is a punishable offense, by the way.
3. Are they just the regular educated fools who just have to show the government in bad light, no matter what?
4. Was shoooookla denied any promotions/postings in the Army? Does he have an axe to grind with the army?
5. They keep mentioning sources. If the army has classified this information, the sources revealing it would violate the OSA. Wouldn’t the Army have to technically investigate, find, and arrest his sources? Or, is this information not a secret under the OSA?
6. Are there some patriotic people within the army that are using these people as fronts to get some sort of revenge on the PLA by pushing the government to act?

To me there are various angles and all this requires serious investigations by intelligence agencies and any violators charged with offenses and jailed. Don’t laze off. Be decisive when it comes to national security.
We require 'useful idiots' like Shukla, Sawhney etc to prevent GoI and IA from brushing under the carpet time to time.

Many reasons I can see, the feasible ones are personal axes to grind. Both Sawhney and Shukla instantly dislike CDS Rawat, they both call him "CI ops guy not fit for leading the Army and CDS", and yes with Rawat's recent comments about Air Force their assesesments indeed came true.

The next reason I see is that they are playing right into the adversaries hand with opposition parties backing just to downplay the current GoI's standing.

Sawhney simps for Pakistan and Shukla simps for China and Iam sure that there are many ex-military officers who will or who are doing the same antics. That's the bottomline.

FalconZero

Country flag
Na koi andar aya hai, no koi hmare zamin pe hai :rofl:

Wah re gorbment , kya chutiya kata ja raha hai public ka.

Means mini-1962 repeated.
Not on a large area but still our some area captured.
How many times do you want to be spoonfed?

From what it seems Depsang region was taken over around 2013, they did more fortification later on. Gogra Hot spring is there with few km here and there and this is where talks are happening.

Chinks had to vacate north and southern pangong region after IA's Snow Leopard.

What do you suggest? Should we go guns blazing and i can bet that likes of you will be the first one to whine when bodies start coming back. So rather than giving out such comments, please take the pain to re-visit old threads/pages.

Last edited by a moderator:

mandestiny

Country flag
How many times do you want to be spoonfed?

From what it seems Depsang region was taken over around 2013, they did more fortification later on. Gogra Hot spring is there with few km here and there and this is where talks are happening.

Chinks had to vacate north and southern pangong region after IA's Snow Leopard.

What do you suggest? Should we go guns blazing and i can bet that likes of you will be the first one to whine when bodies start coming back. So rather than giving out such retarded comments, please take the pain to re-visit old threads/pages.

Also, mods take note of this user, nothing of value-added and comes only to flamebait. Not good for discussion.
Ok so you want to ban me.

Is this not true , chineze captured our some area. Whether it happen now or already in 2013. I sometime feel that when ever i said truth either my post are deleted or ask to ban me.

Dont worry truth will come out. Banning me will not hold truth.

johnq

I think there has been a problem in the past where successive governments trusted that CCP would honor agreements, but that thinking is going away fast. US has made the same mistake for last several decades while CCP has continued to break all agreements, including regarding disputed Pacific islands that the CCP military have illegally occupied. I think the lesson is to not even bother with agreements with the CCP military, as the CCP is a criminal organization that only uses agreements to trick the other side into withdrawing before occupying the disputed territory themselves, hence winning without firing a shot.

Last edited:

FalconZero

Country flag

Is this not true , chineze captured our some area. Whether it happen now or already in 2013. I sometime feel that when ever i said truth either my post are deleted or ask to ban me.

Do you lack reading comprehension? The 'truth' that you are talking about has been discussed to the death in last few months, talking about the areas. Hell, if you go back to the this month discussion of previous thread of last year, you will see @Bhadra sir explaining in detail about Depsang situation. You clearly have no idea bout that do you?

IA will take the course of action which suit the need, Snow Leopard was enough to make chinks fallback for the most part and IA chief himself stated that Depsang and other region are different issues cuz most of them happened before the galwan and they require different course of action.

You don't even bother to flip through old pages and repeat nonsense recursively and it doesn't help cuz due to people like you the useful info gets buried and pages increase making it difficult for others to keep track of along with that fact that there are all sorts of people coming to DFI who may misinterpret your already ill-informed misinterpreted message.

Last edited by a moderator:

FalconZero

Country flag
Hmm nice observation.
This is going to be a no-brainer at this point, our main ((opposition)) leaders have MOU with CCP, they are coming together like hyenas, remember how pappu quoted shooklaw's dumb article? I agree that there should be pressure on GOI but our opposition party will literally collude with our enemies if that means they can come to power.

Kumata

Country flag
Paagal hai kya. Bhaang pee ke aya hai.

Who am i that DFI's will take my words seriously.

Calm down man.

If i am wrong bata na wat talks going on , for which talks going on. For 1 year talks going on and result ladooo
That's what he have clarified already as what's lost and not. What ever chunks took over in Galwan is back to us with even pangso cleared from chunks.

Depsang was 2013 when erstwhile sardar did nothing expecting pla to go back, which never happened. Needless to say they are settled there and are not going back. Curre t govt us trying to send them back from here & that, s why chai biscoot meetting are happening.

Aur next time bhaang bola na... To thoda soch lena... Streets are 2 way. Don't flame bait here... And be a pappu.

Abdus Salem killed

Paagal hai kya. Bhaang pee ke aya hai.

Who am i that DFI's will take my words seriously.

Calm down man.

If i am wrong bata na wat talks going on , for which talks going on. For 1 year talks going on and result ladooo

This Is. A Bloomberg report read it finger 4-8 has been vacated only the depsang issue remains which is from 2013

Srinivas_K

Country flag
but sach to yeh hai, galwan main hmare bahiyooo ne apni jaan di , snow leapord ke andar jawanoo ke mushkil se tops pe kabja kiya, sab govt ne lauta diya.

Kam se kam govt galwan ke sahido ka badla to leti. Baat kar ke kya haasil hoon ga.
stop talking with out proofs, no one returned our land ..... not an inch.

India gained the time to build infrastructure because of the clashes, apart from the tragedy of army jawans martyered.

mokoman

Country flag

true that chinese have forward posts in depsang and gogra , but situation is still ongoing.

they have maybe 20-30 people on both locations , accessed by dirt road .

we havent given up on either places. 😆 too early to do randi rona.

my understanding from some twitter posts and pics is that the situation at depsang is not same as 2013

we managed to push them back from 2013 location by few km , some time between 2013 and now , dont know when. we will push them out rest of way , lets wait and see.

if they do build up in depsang and we dont do anything , ill join you in , we can then both do randi-rona™ together.✊✊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles