India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I know RaGa credibility is next to nothing. But what if they both end up right about it?

Average Indian already asking questions. I seen atleast 5 of regular defence folks giving benefit of doubt to Shukla claims.

If Government doesn't handle this correctly, there might be huge consequences. NaMo might end up like Nehru.
Pitching up tents in Galwan, at the bend of the river (as per shukla) is occupation.. I don't see army issuing statements, of no occupation in disengaged areas.. if the PLA had camped there.. Because, sat imagery of those days, would easily prove that IA was wrong..

Deadtrap

Country flag
In few months time, Ajai’s article as always will turn out to be true. No amount of rebuttal works. 😂

DivineLight

Pitching up tents in Galwan, at the bend of the river (as per shukla) is occupation.. I don't see army issuing statements, of no occupation in disengaged areas.. if the PLA had camped there.. Because, sat imagery of those days, would easily prove that IA was wrong..
They won't tell us about it until detresfa posts sat pics. 1 week is enough to see if shukla telling truth or not.
Armed forces for diplomacy?
People calling commander level talks as diplomatic thing. 🤷‍♂️

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
People calling commander level talks as diplomatic thing. 🤷‍♂️
Thats a good thing.. as told by hell_fire..
You don't want MEA babus negotiating buffers and disengagement.. with the PLA representatives on the other side.. BABUS will end up giving away everything..
Its best that Indian Army negotiates the nitty gritty of the disengagement..

sorcerer

Country flag
Confrontation between China, India with PLA troops back in Eastern Ladakh

IA has denied such..
must as well be another fake news or planted news in Indian media

Indian Army rubbishes Business Standard report claiming fresh clash between Indian and Chinese troops in Eastern Ladakh as baseless
The Indian Army on Wednesday released a statement rubbishing a report published in the Business Standard, which said that the Indian forces and China’s PLA troopers had once again engaged in skirmishes in Eastern Ladakh.

Slamming the report titled “China India Clash Again with PLA back in Eastern Ladakh” as inaccurate and misleading, the Indian Army said there have been no clashes between the two sides in Galwan or any other area. It further said that the intention of the reporter is malafide and not based on any truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles