India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
What do you make of this.

Apparently they came all the way down and were just 200 meters from the community centre.

Don't think a community centre would be that close to the border.
:yawn: found the location .

they are outside LAC. 200m from a community center , across the indus

used to be "our land" years ago. not anymore.

border people are always upset but who cares .

Which lake is this ?
indus river my man.

Seems like Fake image to me ...
there is vid , why on earth would anyone fake that ??

Raaakisazih

Country flag
5 patrol points,

they started blocking us in 2013.

we managed to push them back some distance from original area they blocked us in 2013.

now we cannot push them out any further , they cant push us out , stalemate.
They are strengthening their positions installing cameras they will do some gandmasti in winter again i am sure of that

Kumata

Country flag
there is vid , why on earth would anyone fake that ??
Propoganda that we are on Chinese territory. historically, chinks have started their claims with these trespasses only displaying banners etc only.

Cud u post the video please. It;s not very tough these days. Look at people in middle of flag...

mokoman

Country flag
Propoganda that we are on Chinese territory. historically, chinks have started their claims with these trespasses only displaying banners etc only.

Cud u post the video please. It;s not very tough these days. Look at people in middle of flag...
sorry i saw it on weibo , dont have link. they got it from twitter .

vid is taken by our people , there is a community center about 200m from river banks , chinese claims that indians were intruding and doing illegal religious activity , so they protested on their side of river.

Kumata

Country flag
sorry i saw it on weibo , dont have link. they got it from twitter .

vid is taken by our people , there is a community center about 200m from river banks , chinese claims that indians were intruding and doing illegal religious activity , so they protested on their side of river.
Ah.. I wonder what we were doing. It could not be that Army was not informed. they should have arrested them and put in Jail...

sorcerer

Country flag
In blow to China, Maldives holds naval exercises with India - OrissaPOST

5-6 minutes

New Delhi: In yet another blow to China, navies from India and Maldives participated in the fourth edition of Ekatha exercise, with Male making a statement that it is India and not China that will serve as the net security provider of Maldives. A pivotal nation in the Indian Ocean Region (IOR), Maldives is strategically located close to key international shipping lanes.

mokoman

Country flag

The Shrike

Country flag
What do you make of this.

Apparently they came all the way down and were just 200 meters from the community centre.

Don't think a community centre would be that close to the border.
Apparently they do this banner-bazi every year on Dalai Lama's birthday celebrations (or at least there are news report of this for the past couple of years). I think the correct way to handle this situation would be to carve out a giant image of the Dalai Lama's face on the mountain facing their side as a 🖕 return message.
memed-io-output.jpeg

The Shrike

Country flag
nope ,they are outside LAC , on their road.

i think he is saying "maybe" we managed to bypass PLA every now and then.i doubt it.

situation is different now . they have build a forward post + a larger camp some distance back,

we are exactly behind google LAC.
IIRC from one of the interviews with Nitin G. he said there have been many successful patrols since 2013, and the last one was in early 2020. Of course they were also blocked on many occasions. Essentially it had become a grey area, however we should not write it off, just like even though Chinese built a road upto F4 in Pangong So but we still contested the F4-F8 area. That's the sense I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles