India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatterStorm

Country flag

He needs to prepare one for the Indian side too. Would be good to see if we have covered most of our air zones or not.
I would suggest @mist_consecutive and fellow airforce enthusiasts throw some light as this thread is already going haywire. I would have to agree, they are creating a denial of air space. I am assuming that during the first week of air war campaign, most of the PLAF assets would be shifted towards nagari and hotan. I can only think of few things from airforce,

1. SEED
2. DEED
3. Quick gaining air supremacy. (SU30MKIs as missile trucks? Rafas spearheading recon much like F35? )

However, considering air-launch Brahmos stand of range, can we point on a map to what could be the airforce strategy, since the airforce would be using the new air war doctrine.

The most lacking strategy as of now is our "eye in the sky", 2025 is neigh and we still lack on our AWACS platforms. This could cost us dearly.

As described by cyber surge on youtube, air force will be following a new doctrine, which is most mostly offensive. His point on CAS is very interesting and enlightening.

Last edited:

cannonfodder

Country flag
:hmm: there is no change here , this was always the case , "one china" was always US position , same reason why there is no official relations between US and Taiwan.

same thing we are doing too , heard analysts on weibo being happy that India is upholding "one china" principle.

issue is what happens when china tries to invade Taiwan or take over south china sea , US has made it clear it will step in militarily in that case.
That is interesting.. it means alternative commercial fabs need to be setup either in US or some other safer destination out of reach from CCP (with Taiwan gone). Thats what most likely US tech giants/industry will likely do.. $50B already approved investment wont cut it IMO.

Jimih

Country flag
I would have to agree, they are creating a denial of air space. I am assuming that during the first week of air war campaign, most of the PLAF assets would be shifted towards nagari and hotan. I can only think of few things from airforce,

1. SEED
2. DEED
My opinion only:

DRDO SAAW can be utilised for SEAD missions.

DRDO is also been working on integrating UAVs with the Pinaka rockets, so UAV launched Pinaka rockets is also a possibility for DEAD missions.

Whats your say?

Suhaldev

Country flag
China is full on into bio warfare and world is again silent: this time Gene data of pregnancy

So far more than 8 million women globally have taken BGI's prenatal tests, BGI has said. NIFTY is sold in at least 52 countries, including Britain, Europe, Canada, Australia, Thailand and India, but not the United States.

Jimih

Country flag
China is building its own Area 51

Something big is happening at a mysterious airfield in the desert.

51.png

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

omaebakabaka

India should also boycott 2022 olympics and convince other like minded nations like Japan to do the same. It will bring major humiliation to China.
We don't really matter in sports and sports are useless with all sorts of politics mixed in now a days...its rotten to the core. Taking knees and virtue signaling, really who wants to waste time watching this shit show and spineless idiots

Jimih

Country flag
We don't really matter in sports and sports are useless with all sorts of politics mixed in now a days...its rotten to the core. Taking knees and virtue signaling, really who wants to waste time watching this shit show and spineless idiots
Also now Transgenders will compete in Women's sports.

Total cock a snook to biological women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles