India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Eye on India: Chinese prez promotes border commander to rank of general

4 minutes

Chinese President Xi Jinping on Monday promoted four senior military officers including the commander of People’s Liberation Army’s (PLA) western theatre command (WTC) ground forces to the rank of general.
The WTC oversees the disputed Sino-India border, and is China’s largest theatre command. Commander of the PLA’s WTC Xu Qiling, 59, was among the four to have been promoted as general, Xinhua news agency reported.

now we can beat up chinese Generals

ladder

Country flag
I once heard one of my seniors who worked in India talk about an incident. He went to an Indian landlord in India as a guest. The Indian landlord said that a few months ago he killed a farmer who wanted to cross the wall and enter his house. My friend was surprised that when the Indian landlord talked about killing a farmer, it was like killing a chicken. That's right, the farmer had no land and rented the land from the landlord for farming.
Mao Zedong did a lot of wrong things, but he made a decision to change Chinese history, allowing farmers to own their own land
I hosted your senior that day. 🤫

( Bhai koi seriously na lo. Woh bhi phenk raha hai aur meh bhi)

Last edited:

omaebakabaka

All of us know China is waiting for the right time to bvttfuck us. Winnie Pooh has to give us a crushing blow to legitimise his rule over Asia. A battered India will quell any attempt to consolidate Quad and keep in check Phillipines, South Korea and Vietnam etc.
That all depends on whether we are better off now than in 1962, they are certainly vying for superpower status but they have more to lose in war than us....we have enough to cause them serious injuries and ridicule their vulnerabilities

omaebakabaka

Let me talk about a very small thing. After 1949, the Chinese Communist Party began to build a basic health and medical security system in rural areas and began to eradicate infectious diseases. As a result, the life expectancy of Chinese people was similar to that of Japan in 1978. This medical system is still in place Last year’s epidemic played a huge role. Similarly, China used small workshops to produce chemical fertilizers after 1962. This made China never starve to death after 1965. You know that China’s land is half of India’s, and now China’s food The output is twice that of India,
They just purged the numbers probably and harvested organs where they can.....HK has high life expectancy and so does Taiwan and Japan. Chinese just don't even have basic rights in their own country like moving and working in a different part if I am right....they require some sort of permit and when I was in Beijing, the guide was complaining how impossible life has become in China....it is more expensive than even west. Basically poor are getting condemned everywhere but this state controlled capitalism will end in disaster when it does...people were friendly in general especially rural and even in Beijing were very helpful....more similarities to India in that sense than Japan or Taiwan

mokoman

Country flag
I once heard one of my seniors who worked in India talk about an incident. He went to an Indian landlord in India as a guest. The Indian landlord said that a few months ago he killed a farmer who wanted to cross the wall and enter his house. My friend was surprised that when the Indian landlord talked about killing a farmer, it was like killing a chicken. That's right, the farmer had no land and rented the land from the landlord for farming.
Mao Zedong did a lot of wrong things, but he made a decision to change Chinese history, allowing farmers to own their own land
you heard wrong , killing farmers isnt like killing a chicken.

:facepalm: please stop fucking up this thread.

JBH22

That all depends on whether we are better off now than in 1962, they are certainly vying for superpower status but they have more to lose in war than us....we have enough to cause them serious injuries and ridicule their vulnerabilities
Don't you think there are many ambitious PLA officers out there who want to please winnie pooh. PLA will do something nasty, let us pray the when they strike we give it back in equal measure.

omaebakabaka

Don't you think there are many ambitious PLA officers out there who want to please winnie pooh. PLA will do something nasty, let us pray the when they strike we give it back in equal measure.
Ya, we have effectively challenged their slicing by not looking the other way anymore and hope it continues....I think they wont go to war with us as that is very risky for them as the entire anti-China western sentiment may galvanize and support India to break their neck. So they will play through their useful idiots like Nepal and Pakistan and also keep escalating and deescalating testing our nerves and put costs on us....but we have net positive as its do or die situation and GOI seems to recognize it and building up.

Just the whole infrastructure build up is amazing in NE and Northern sectors and it continues

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
considering its range, wouldnt it be more accurate to call it a theatre air defence? heck if we are getting the 400 range missile, I wouldnt even call it air defence, more like air offence. also i thought IACCS takes care of our net centric issues?
The range will be halved while considering safer deployment distance or you have to hide it quite well which in case of India seems very hard. The remaining range has to be shared with its flight profile losses or bleeding which it will (on ground radar etc.) calculate after target acquisition and chasing the same.

On net centric and IFF I am happy to read more material on testing, R&D and platforms in use. Probably I am missing few updates on it.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Ya, we have effectively challenged their slicing by not looking the other way anymore and hope it continues....I think they wont go to war with us as that is very risky for them as the entire anti-China western sentiment may galvanize and support India to break their neck. So they will play through their useful idiots like Nepal and Pakistan and also keep escalating and deescalating testing our nerves and put costs on us....but we have net positive as its do or die situation and GOI seems to recognize it and building up.

Just the whole infrastructure build up is amazing in NE and Northern sectors and it continues
Modi has started chellenging China from day one when he took owth. Tibetan PM in exile was seating in a raw ahead of Chinese ambassador. Many western thinker thinks that Modi is the only leader who can chellenge China. He has put a lots of things right in economy which is all set to rise at a phenominal speed. I have always said that best way to deal with China is to develop as a substitute of China in manufacturing. Modi has set the right ambiance to do that.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
How many Chinese did Mao killed with his 'Cultural Revolution'?

Pls answer
Mao killed 40 million people with 4 pest campaign. China is in the grip of Dictators for a long time. Chines doesn’t have a courage as a race to chellenge a dictator. They are scared and frightened people. Fear has the deep roots in chinese' psyche. Chinese will re.ain a fearful race for any foreseable time because of the fear inflicted by chinese dictators who themsrles are fearful of loosing power or getting killed.

indiatester

Country flag
A fact is that the Chinese Communist Party established PLA through an armed uprising, defeated imperialism and bureaucracy through war, and established a modern Chinese government, people’s courts, and people’s procuratorates. Therefore, China’s political structure is completely different.
Completely brainwashed.
I feel sorry for you buddy. Like I said, hope Chinese find strength to free themselves from CCP's clutches.

Jaymax61

A fact is that the Chinese Communist Party established PLA through an armed uprising, defeated imperialism and bureaucracy through war, and established a modern Chinese government, people’s courts, and people’s procuratorates. Therefore, China’s political structure is completely different.
Dude give it a rest.

Mao - who among other things preyed on preteen virgins was a fucking prick who only knew how to cause trouble. He did not know the first thing about running a country. Your country has and always will be - a middle bureaucrat paradise. Little cunts who feel all powerful wielding their tiny powers in their shitty offices. Those little cunts blow the bigger cunts in Beijing who blow Eleven till he screams in pleasure.

CCP won because it was supported by the Soviets who vomited material across your land border. Your people's courts are Kangaroo courts which have no understanding of basic law. Your political structure is simple - blow the CCP or the CCP blows you up. Plain and simple.

This is the simple version of things - I could get all technical on you but I m not in a mood to waste any more keystrokes on stooges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles