India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhay Rajput 02

Why is Barak 8 and EL/M-2248 the simplest air defense ship configuration in the world"
How did the Israelis position this weapon? In 2012-13, the first two ships of Israel’s Sal 5 class-INS Eilat and INS Lahav were selected as the first Sal 5 warships to upgrade EL/M-2248. The modified form first appeared in 2014. One A frigate with a standard row of 1065 tons and a full row of 1,275 tonsView attachment 97761
India chose to use such a simple amplified model of the air defense system on its main air defense ship. First of all, this is an S-band radar the size of a fighter fire control radar. The front area is about one-tenth that of similar products in China and the United States. The MMIC used is the most backward type of SI-bjt. If it is really in service, then congratulations to India for having the world's worst air defense ship (of course, most countries do not have air defense ships). In addition, let’s talk about missiles. Even the Barak 8er’s kill range is only 70-90km/2ma (no maneuverable targets for mid-air level flight). The original model without boosters can intercept typical fighter targets at 30km, if the speed is 2ma. ..... Most of the fighter jets can directly start the afterburner and accelerate in a straight line. As a reference, the Barak 8 has a length of about 4.5 meters, a diameter of 0.25 meters, and a launch weight of about 275 kilograms. As a typical point air defense weapon, the US ESSM also has a bullet diameter of 10 inches and a launch weight of 300 kilograms. The warhead is lighter than that of the Barak 8, and the damage range for high-maneuverable targets such as fighter jets is about 30km-so do you believe that the Empire is so much worse than Israel? Why does the Barak 8 use a 60 kg warhead-a full half heavier than the essm? It's not that I have no confidence in the accuracy of the guidance and can only increase the charge.
first of all brahmos range is not 300km . its far more than that only limited by mtcr . after 2016 we have upgraded the missile with 500+km range and many indigenous systems. this year range will be extended more than 500km. seconldy barak 8 has dual pulse motor, while essm isnt. essm carries 40kg warhead compared to 60kg barak . thirdly i remember chinese wanting to buy israeli awacs , yes there radar is so bad. usa still uses s band aesa radar on its ships genius.and lastly we all know the capabilities of israeli defence system , which are only second to usa.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Second, go to Google UGT-25000, QC280, and see how Chinese gas turbines are. Although they are not as good as the United States and the United Kingdom, they are at least better than P15B.
This is not about gas turbines technology per se. This is about your carriers are not even powered by gas turbines while the latest generation technology is nuclear powered aircraft carriers. India’s carriers are powered by gas turbines, which obviously are a lot more efficient and supply higher nautical speed.
in fact when you Google gas turbine manufacturers, US, Japanese and an Indian company BHEL are shown. This clearly shows that Chinese companies are not even popular in commercial gas turbine tech.
These are the top 10 gas turbine manufacturers in the world:

So, if China is not even there in a top 10 list, there is simply no hope for powering your carriers anytime soon on reliable gas turbines. Nuclear powered carriers are out of the question for China while it will be available to India.

Jimih

Country flag
In fact, since the founding of India in 1948, India’s international environment is much better than China’s. For example, mig21, the Soviet Union has 10,000 mistakes in our design drawings. Su27, Russia only gives us final assembly drawings, and wants to turn China into A country like India that can only assemble airplanes. After 1989, China’s chances of acquiring technology from the West have become minimal. The Chinese rely on their perseverance and talent to build the current Chinese army. India can get Britain, the United States, and the Soviet Union. , France, advanced technology, but today 70% of India’s military equipment depends on imports.
India was not founded in 1948 or 1947 you 50 cent wumao troll.

US made China what it is now..period.

You Chinese people should thank Henry Kissinger, Alan Greenspan and President Richard Nixon for your current prosperity.

Instead of Mao and Xi portraits you should hang the above mentioned gentlemen's portraits in your homes.

China opened its bamboo doors to the world just after 1980. What you were before that?

In 1980's one single AA cell cost 10 INR. This was your condition back then.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Something like BrahMos.
Its prototype onyx p800 is a small tactical bomb used by the Soviet Union to replace p270 sandflies. After the disintegration of the Soviet Union, it could not continue to complete the development work without financial support. Finally, the development was completed under Indian capital injection, and then Russia was based on India’s backwardness. The basic industrial capabilities have successfully designed such a model for India to reduce the technical index requirements and the difficulty of production.
View attachment 97759
The typical application of tactical bombs in the Red Navy is to track the assault group’s 956 destroyers at a distance of 30-90km. The entire shipboard radar binding fire control data does not need to be relayed. In a word, this thing is not designed. A cargo pursuing range, emphasizing the long range is really a bad brain.
This is the P700 heavy-duty anti-ship missile that also uses head air intake. It can be clearly seen that the design of the head air intake cannot arrange a radar with a sufficient diameter, and the arrangement of the air intake and combustion chamber also makes the missile volume and mass Soaring. Another disadvantage is that the missile is limited by the air intake efficiency. It is difficult to maneuver at a high angle of attack, which severely limits the maneuverability of the missile. Of course, your small radar can't do high maneuverability. After an S, The target will not be found, so it will be very dumb during the penetration phase.
View attachment 97760
In contrast, the YJ 12 is designed to optimize a lot for high maneuverability. This four-inlet arrangement ensures that there are two inlets for smooth air intake in any situation, and it uses a fighter-style multi-inlet. The wave system rectangular inlet, the total pressure recovery coefficient is much better than that of the p800.
TheYJ 12 has achieved 3ma+300km with a mass of 1.5 tons, which is only half the weight of Brown Moss...
Let’s be honest. YJ12 is inferior to the Brahmos, by a mile. Brahmos actual ranges are greater than 500km, as recent tests show.YJ12 range is rumored to be as low as 150km. Plus Brahmos carries a warhead that can be 100 pounds heavier. Plus no proofs that yj12 can be fit onto a j16. While the Brahmos has been successfully mated on the su30 MKI. There is not a single reputed source out there vouching for the credibility of YJ12.
The rest of the rants on Brahmos i will just ignore as they are just plain garbage.

BlackViking

Country flag
I can assure you @mokoman that roads in AP were shit. My father used to travel from Tinsukia (Dinjan Cantt) to forward posts in AP by road (and on many stretches water) and it would take his team days to reach the destination. They would hook up with military convoys if and when possible but most of the time they travelled solo in a Sumo-based repair vehicle. When father used to return from his visits he will look like some other person. Weight loss, darkened skin, red eyes, physical/mental exhaustion, sleep deprivation, etc was his post-journey state. And this continued for once every 2 months, each time he would go for these visits it lasted around a month and then rest for a month.
Interesting thing is when he was posted in JnK later, he told me infra there is more heavenly than the hellish roads of AP. In many places a narrow pathway with no trees were the only roads.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
I can assure you @mokoman that roads in AP were shit. My father used to travel from Tinsukia (Dinjan Cantt) to forward posts in AP by road (and on many stretches water) and it would take his team days to reach the destination. They would hook up with military convoys if and when possible but most of the time they travelled solo in a Sumo-based repair vehicle. When father used to return from his visits he will look like some other person. Weight loss, darkened skin, red eyes, physical/mental exhaustion, sleep deprivation, etc was his post-journey state. And this continued for once every 2 months, each time he would go for these visits it lasted around a month and then rest for a month.
Interesting thing is when he was posted in JnK later, he told me infra there is more heavenly than the hellish roads of AP. In many places a narrow pathway with no trees were the only roads.
What can be done to modernise road infrastructure in AP and North Eastern states

BlackViking

Country flag
What can be done to modernise road infrastructure in AP and North Eastern states
Funds, resolve and kicking the butts of bureaucracy babus.
Unlike in my native state, where laal salam comrades would not allow construction of basic things like road/railway, people of NE states seldom oppose infra projects. This is my observation from AS, AP and NL.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
Unlike in my native state, where laal salam comrades would not allow construction of basic things like road/railway, people of NE states seldom oppose infra projects. This is my observation from AS, AP and NL.
Bhai you belong to kerala i liked that there are like minded people in kerala too
Yes bureaucracy needs to go these are strategic projects and should be handled by PMO
One more question how can communism ve destroyed in kerala why is it so strong there

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
already being done..

https://theprint.in/india/governanc...achal-as-tension-with-china-continues/577115/

Crazywithmath

Country flag
I heard road infra is improving in Arunachal from a colleague from NE. In fact, their CM routinely posts the pics of newly constructed highways and roads on Twitter.

BlackViking

Country flag
Bhai you belong to kerala i liked that there are like minded people in kerala too
Yes bureaucracy needs to go these are strategic projects and should be handled by PMO
One more question how can communism ve destroyed in kerala why is it so strong there
I am from OD not KL, and laal salam people exist there also albeit in small numbers

BlackViking

Country flag
I heard road infra is improving in Arunachal from a colleague from NE. In fact, their CM routinely posts the pics of newly constructed highways and roads on Twitter.
Yes . Someone my father knows of, working at the same position as my father, did told him that road conditions are being improved and new roads are being constructed, at faster pace ever since cheeni gandmasti took place.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
first of all brahmos range is not 300km . its far more than that only limited by mtcr . after 2016 we have upgraded the missile with 500+km range and many indigenous systems. this year range will be extended more than 500km. seconldy barak 8 has dual pulse motor, while essm isnt. essm carries 40kg warhead compared to 60kg barak . thirdly i remember chinese wanting to buy israeli awacs , yes there radar is so bad. usa still uses s band aesa radar on its ships genius.and lastly we all know the capabilities of israeli defence system , which are only second to usa.
No matter how well BrahMos speaks in India, it will not surpass the latest improved version of P800. As for Israel, let me tell you this. All Israeli products on P5B in India are not as good as directly using products on Russia 22350. Israel is just a window for the leakage of Western technology. The level of technology is not as good as that of Europe, let alone the United States. In 2000, China may still hope to obtain technical support from Israel. Up to now, Israel has nothing worthy of China. . As for the missile defense system, the second is Russia. Believe it or not, North Korea can easily penetrate Israel’s anti-missile network.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let’s be honest. YJ12 is inferior to the Brahmos, by a mile. Brahmos actual ranges are greater than 500km, as recent tests show.YJ12 range is rumored to be as low as 150km. Plus Brahmos carries a warhead that can be 100 pounds heavier. Plus no proofs that yj12 can be fit onto a j16. While the Brahmos has been successfully mated on the su30 MKI. There is not a single reputed source out there vouching for the credibility of YJ12.
The rest of the rants on Brahmos i will just ignore as they are just plain garbage.
I don’t know why Indians like to move BrahMos to su30 so much, because it exposes the fact that India does not have bombers. This is also the biggest problem of the Indian Air Force. All combat missions used by the Indian Air Force require fighter jets to solve. , The related support system is quite weak

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is not about gas turbines technology per se. This is about your carriers are not even powered by gas turbines while the latest generation technology is nuclear powered aircraft carriers. India’s carriers are powered by gas turbines, which obviously are a lot more efficient and supply higher nautical speed.
in fact when you Google gas turbine manufacturers, US, Japanese and an Indian company BHEL are shown. This clearly shows that Chinese companies are not even popular in commercial gas turbine tech.
These are the top 10 gas turbine manufacturers in the world:

So, if China is not even there in a top 10 list, there is simply no hope for powering your carriers anytime soon on reliable gas turbines. Nuclear powered carriers are out of the question for China while it will be available to India.
China has developed L-class gas turbines, but major international manufacturers are already developing H-class gas turbines. But all of our military gas turbines are not much different from the mainstream of the world. As for aircraft carriers, we will not easily build nuclear-powered aircraft carriers before the nuclear reactors mature.

omaebakabaka

I don’t know why Indians like to move BrahMos to su30 so much, because it exposes the fact that India does not have bombers. This is also the biggest problem of the Indian Air Force. All combat missions used by the Indian Air Force require fighter jets to solve. , The related support system is quite weak
Chinas antique bombers would be like skeet shooting.....Chinese can't even get their subs out to Ocean without being detected. India does not need bombers at this point...may be at later stage. Fitting bramhos expands mission profile of Su-30s and its called ROI based on optimization

omaebakabaka

No matter how well BrahMos speaks in India, it will not surpass the latest improved version of P800. As for Israel, let me tell you this. All Israeli products on P5B in India are not as good as directly using products on Russia 22350. Israel is just a window for the leakage of Western technology. The level of technology is not as good as that of Europe, let alone the United States. In 2000, China may still hope to obtain technical support from Israel. Up to now, Israel has nothing worthy of China. . As for the missile defense system, the second is Russia. Believe it or not, North Korea can easily penetrate Israel’s anti-missile network.
Keep underestimating, Russia modeled their su-30s based on MKI requirements....this should tell you not to underestimate our abilities. Israel's stuff is good because they use it actively vs s-300/400 acting as mannequins. It does not matter how good stuff is if you don't have balls to use, without action they are just claims.

Tang

Country flag
Yes good luck defending against Brahmos.

Tang

Country flag
Keep underestimating, Russia modeled their su-30s based on MKI requirements....this should tell you not to underestimate our abilities. Israel's stuff is good because they use it actively vs s-300/400 acting as mannequins. It does not matter how good stuff is if you don't have balls to use, without action they are just claims.
Chinese are paper dragon or maybe a lizard at most and so is their weapon,
This is why only third grade military buys their weapon.
Only Pakistan is rejecting chinese stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles