India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
I am observing again a pattern here. Food for thought:

1. We've increased weapons testings
2. We've been doing war exercises in the Arabian sea and BOB.
3. Increased air activity at Hashimara.

Did we do a secret deal with US?
Plus some talks with Tajakistan too at defense level last week..I guess

JBH22

This nepali ass is burning too much after consuming lot of momos chutney.
Partly agree. Now with Indian political system our leaders will always be busy with elections coupled with a society that is always inward looking. After Modi we may not have a strong central Govt to tackle international relation matters.
DISAGREE with growing economy and sizeable military we may not become EU but a power a la Japan.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I am observing again a pattern here. Food for thought:

1. We've increased weapons testings
2. We've been doing war exercises in the Arabian sea and BOB.
3. Increased air activity at Hashimara.

Did we do a secret deal with US?
Donno about secret deal, but as per a think tank video i has posted last month there is a weekly co-ordination call which was initiated by Trump administration between US India Australia and Japan, assuming foreign secretary level officials attend this call. as per that info, during trump administration the focus was on the pandemic response.

donno if this is continuing under biden.

Jimih

Country flag

omaebakabaka

Donno about secret deal, but as per a think tank video i has posted last month there is a weekly co-ordination call which was initiated by Trump administration between US India Australia and Japan, assuming foreign secretary level officials attend this call. as per that info, during trump administration the focus was on the pandemic response.

donno if this is continuing under biden.
With change in admin, its now gender issues triage weekly call

sorcerer

Country flag
China's 'ally' Greece aligns with India for a 'free' Indo-Pacific - Times of India

NEW DELHI: Greece, which has developed close ties with China, even allowing China to operate the Piraeus port, on Saturday signed on to the Indo-Pacific vision, aligning with India.
As foreign minister S Jaishankar met his Greek counterpart Nikon Dendias in a bilateral visit that happened after 18 years, the two leaders discussed "geo-political and geo-economic realities, including the Indo-Pacific". An official readout said the two countries acknowledged "the convergence of each others' vision for a free, open, inclusive and cooperative Indo-Pacific ensuring connectivity and growth for the region."

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
This nepali ass is burning too much after consuming lot of momos chutney.
These were the times when the Hans paid off Oli and a bunch of journalists to write anti-india articles, cause a ruckus on the kalapaani issue etc. I think we have pretty much nipped this with Oli coming around and other parties staying neutral.
the railway from China into Nepal is interesting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles