India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadtrap

Country flag
PLA training in Shiquanhe, TAR. 60km from Demchok.

1. Overview

View attachment 94955

2. Dug Pits with vehicle tracks.

View attachment 94953

3. Camouflaged Vehicles and trenches.

View attachment 94954

4. Defensive trenches on slop of the mountain.
Looks like freshly rotated troops are being put to work. Emulating frontline defences at various friction points in Ladakh.

View attachment 94958View attachment 94957

6. Processed optical sat pic from Planet Labs.

View attachment 94956
Fresh movement of PLA troops detected in Zhaxigangxiang, Ngari Prefecture. 25km from Demchok LAC as the crow flies.

1. 30 April vs 15 June changes from Planet Labs.

Zhaxigangxiang GIF.gif

2. SAR Overview

Zhaxigangxiang SAR Overview.PNG

3. Zhaxigangxiang Base
Some new construction work ongoing.

Zhaxigangxiang SAR Base.PNG

GE 2014 image
Zhaxigangxiang GE Base.jpg

4. Camp 1, 2 & 3

Zhaxigangxiang SAR Camp 1.PNG
Zhaxigangxiang SAR Camp 2.PNG
Zhaxigangxiang SAR Camp 3.PNG

Look like PLA increasing its defense for Demchok sector. Also this finding hold true with the latest report from The Hindu.

Note: All SAR Images from 16 June, 10:00 AM.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let's allow this gentlemen/lady to elaborate.

Where exactly did we attack you? You are talking about Galwan, right? If I can prove that it was China that was ready and prepared for a cowardly offensive on our unarmed soldiers, will you stop posting on this forum?
I have never wanted to discuss the Kalwan River Valley here. Many Chinese have explained the truth, but my dear Indian friend, you can tell me what you think is the truth.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I have never wanted to discuss the Kalwan River Valley here. Many Chinese have explained the truth, but my dear Indian friend, you can tell me what you think is the truth.
I will explain, but do you agree to not post here anymore if I prove China planned the 615 Kalwan aggression and were prepared to mount an offensive to inflict casualties that day?

I don’t believe that anyone is talking about China or India. I only believe in irrefutable evidence, such as pictures and videos. I will never know the truth. Everyone will believe in what’s good for them.
I will back my argument with pictures and Chinese news sources.

Jimih

Country flag
I don’t believe that anyone is talking about China or India. I only believe in irrefutable evidence, such as pictures and videos. I will never know the truth. Everyone will believe in what’s good for them.

The truth is that, one influential boot licking political commissar under WTC,PLA planned the whole cowardly ambush against the IA patrol party as a birthday present for Xi Jinping on the night of 15th June 2020.

Guess what is the DOB of Xi Jinping?

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
View attachment 94962
This picture was painted by a recently popular CG artist in China,Wuhe Qilin,
View attachment 94963
He posts his work on the Chinese social media site Weibo,His account has 2.8 million followers.
It mainly satirizes current affairs And Environmental Protection Issues.
satirizes Australia's killing of civilians in Afghanistan.
View attachment 94965
There is also a CG drawing on World Ocean Day, attacking whale and shark hunting.

View attachment 94971
No satire on the Tiananmen massacre or the great leap backwards? No satire on the Uighur concentration camps? How about the Wuhan virus lab? Or, the genocide of Tibetans? These are all great materials for a satire. Can you recommend to him to get some satire on these topics?

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I will explain, but do you agree to not post here anymore if I prove China planned the 615 Kalwan aggression and were prepared to mount an offensive to inflict casualties that day?

I will back my argument with pictures and Chinese news sources.
Okay, sir, we can argue, if you can convince me, I won’t post on this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles