India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is a very well-written article, strong points, observation, and analysis. The gentlemen who have written it is very highly educated as well as experienced himself.

However, I am afraid this is a hit job article at its worst, an excessive-praise at best.

He indeed raises some really valid points, as well as some extremely ridiculous scenarios, which strengthens China's dragon image.
I tried to counter a few but felt it's just unnecessary wasted effort this late in the night.
This article has serious deviations from the Sino-Indian border war, the political commissar system of the Chinese military, China’s one-child policy, and the most important Chinese military reform. It is far less than the research report of the US RAND Corporation.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This article has serious deviations from the Sino-Indian border war, the political commissar system of the Chinese military, China’s one-child policy, and the most important Chinese military reform. It is far less than the research report of the US RAND Corporation.
It doesn't change the fact that u will always get thrashed by Indian Army.

Jimih

Country flag
Did he say anything new, or that same old thing he has been saying throughout?
"Last year in Galwan Valley, our soldiers displayed exemplary courage & valour in line of duty. I salute all brave soldiers who laid down their lives fighting for our nation," said Defence Min Rajnath Singh while inaugurating road projects constructed by BRO in Northeast today.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
It is not that the fact that the Chinese army was attacked by India cannot be changed, but the fact that the Indians believe that the Chinese army was attacked by India.
Let's allow this gentlemen/lady to elaborate.

Where exactly did we attack you? You are talking about Galwan, right? If I can prove that it was China that was ready and prepared for a cowardly offensive on our unarmed soldiers, will you stop posting on this forum?

captscooby81

Country flag
What admiral did was just to give little bit of PLA thugs history in war fighting which is very openly available even in wiki . Now our military planners and policy deciders don't even know this simple fact how PLA fought its previous wars and how many they lost and how much deaths they can take ?

This article sounds more like its addressed to all online defence enthusiasts who keeping shouting about one child policy and bla bla compared to addressing men in uniform or strategic decision making .

its just great insights to common man may be but not at all to others whom he tried to address .

I enjoyed this peace so much, great insights, reminds us that time is not an ally to any one. With time, tactics and strategies have to be changed, and so does the perception. A war is coming, and we must prepare ourselves to project the power to oppose all the prejudice we face as a Hindu nation or become a relic of the past.

captscooby81

Country flag
Exactly what was he thinking when he wrote this long analysis .

Is our men in uniform just run on rhetoric and not on fact based analysis , What was all those committee for which were put up after every war including the last kargil review committee . It always analyse our pitfalls and where we went wrong and where we need to improve , just because they are not available in public domain doesn't mean our army is running its ccp thugs assessment on some myths

Thank god he didn't say india army thinks it will grab tibet because Gen Zorawar singh concurred did 100s of years ago .

What admiral says don't try to put a stand against CCP thugs and just surrender to what ever their demands because they are psychologically militarily and economically stronger :tsk:

May be he wanted to write political article and just got confused midway and then included all sun zoo and bla bla and created a kichidi

I see only ccp apologist cheering reading this article and quoting it has some great insight.

This is a very well-written article, strong points, observation, and analysis. The gentlemen who have written it is very highly educated as well as experienced himself.

However, I am afraid this is a hit job article at its worst, an excessive-praise at best.

He indeed raises some really valid points, as well as some extremely ridiculous scenarios, which strengthens China's dragon image.
I tried to counter a few but felt it's just unnecessary wasted effort this late in the night.

mokoman

Country flag
SJ speaks

:hmm: like i mentioned earlier , British forced Tibet to sign over Tawang to prevent Chinese from invading Assam plains via Tawang

they had foresight , and us ? , we lost the valley directly infront of tawang to chinese all way back in 1983

we didnt learn a single thing after getting ass kicked in 1962

Exactly what was he thinking when he wrote this long analysis .

Is our men in uniform just run on rhetoric and not on fact based analysis , What was all those committee for which were put up after every war including the last kargil review committee . It always analyse our pitfalls and where we went wrong and where we need to improve , just because they are not available in public domain doesn't mean our army is running its ccp thugs assessment on some myths

Thank god he didn't say india army thinks it will grab tibet because Gen Zorawar singh concurred did 100s of years ago .

What admiral says don't try to put a stand against CCP thugs and just surrender to what ever their demands because they are psychologically militarily and economically stronger :tsk:

May be he wanted to write political article and just got confused midway and then included all sun zoo and bla bla and created a kichidi

I see only ccp apologist cheering reading this article and quoting it has some great insight.
good article , especially for the people in this forum who think PLA is bunch of lady boys who will run away at first sight of IA.

never mind that they have consistently taken over territory after territory , until very recently .

Waanar

Country flag
View attachment 94962
This picture was painted by a recently popular CG artist in China,Wuhe Qilin,
View attachment 94963
He posts his work on the Chinese social media site Weibo,His account has 2.8 million followers.
It mainly satirizes current affairs And Environmental Protection Issues.
satirizes Australia's killing of civilians in Afghanistan.
View attachment 94965
There is also a CG drawing on World Ocean Day, attacking whale and shark hunting.

View attachment 94971
Those are really good propaganda artworks.
Wish the government would take the narrative war seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles