India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
PLA training in Shiquanhe, TAR. 60km from Demchok.

1. Overview

View attachment 94955

2. Dug Pits with vehicle tracks.

View attachment 94953

3. Camouflaged Vehicles and trenches.

View attachment 94954

4. Defensive trenches on slop of the mountain.
Looks like freshly rotated troops are being put to work. Emulating frontline defences at various friction points in Ladakh.

View attachment 94958View attachment 94957

6. Processed optical sat pic from Planet Labs.

View attachment 94956
:hmm: Is the water body for daily use or for simulating submerged ops in pangong tso,

looks to be just a reservoir , but maybe it will also be used for training considering the trenches facing it

training_pla.png_c2.png_stripped.jpg

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
@mokoman @mist_consecutive or anyone is it possible to geo locate this place. Looks almost similar to the place where clashes happened last year. PLA soldiers entered buffer area to pay tribute ?? 👀 river aside so it is close to the confrontation area

:hmm: i dont think official account ever explicitly said this was galwan valley.

this is my best guess.

red line is LAC , check the "triangle" land feature left of red line ,

the simple reason people died there is because according to them , that triangle lies on their side , they resorted to violence to get that triangle.

also note the 1959 claim line marker , this is where they said the border was back in 1959.

if location is correct then we chasd then over 1.5 km and killed them.

View attachment 94917

View attachment 94919

i got some other pics as well

if this is galwan , should be easy to identity from below pics

the writing says "Great rivers and mountains"
I think I found the place, and you are pretty correct @mokoman

Coordinates :- 34.76027191781724, 78.21952889723589

It's 1km away from flashpoint. From the photographs, it is clear that access to PP14 is washed away for Chinese.

Compersion

Country flag
What gave Bharat the better results from PRC China? Reference recent reference*

A) Making PRC China face many casualties (+100) (Galwan)

vs

B) Taking over strategic areas (i.e. Kailash Range)

C) Both

Jai Hind.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
What gave Bharat the better results from PRC China? Reference recent reference*

A) Making PRC China face many casualties (+100) (Galwan)

vs

B) Taking over strategic areas (i.e. Kailash Range)

C) Both

Jai Hind.
D) None of the Above, both doesn’t matter for CCPee as their population slept well reading Gobar Times articles.

Compersion

Country flag
Sincerely respect and also admire and gratitude to our soldiers and Om Shanti for Galwan. Galwan is a remembrance of the mighty Bharat army and brave fallen soldiers and also (a soldier is away from his family) respect to the many fallen PRC China soldiers rest in peace.

Importantly sincerely also believe the takeaway from recent times is that when Bharat goes on the offensive and takes over strategic areas (i.e. Kailash Range) the results are ... beautiful and even pleasing to the eyes. If practical experience teaches anything. Sure PRC China is aware of what is being taught.

Jai Hind.

D) None of the Above, both doesn’t matter for CCPee as their population slept well reading Gobar Times articles.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

StratNewsGlobal is doing an excellent job !
For those who don't know about this channel, Sir Nitin Gokhale creates excellent content, often with retired Armed forces personnel which are goldmines of strategic information.

The sad thing the visibility of the channel is very poor. I will urge every DFI to like & subscribe to his videos.

P.S.:- I am in no way related to that channel :lehappy:

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let me talk about the Chinese government's compensation for sacrificing Chinese personnel
1. First, the Chinese soldiers received a pension of about 1 million RMB (about 180,000 US dollars)
2. If he has children, he will be able to study at military academy without an exam in the future and become a PLA officer
3. If he gets married, his wife will become an official government servant.
4. If his parents do not have a pension, they will receive a pension three times the local minimum wage each month (about US$2,000 in my hometown)

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let me talk about the Chinese government's compensation for sacrificing Chinese personnel
1. First, the Chinese soldiers received a pension of about 1 million RMB (about 180,000 US dollars)
2. If he has children, he will be able to study at military academy without an exam in the future and become a PLA officer
3. If he gets married, his wife will become an official government servant.
4. If his parents do not have a pension, they will receive a pension three times the local minimum wage each month (about US$2,000 in my hometown)
Very nice I guess more Chinese soldiers will be eager to get slaughtered by Indian Army.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
some stuff from weibo.

Pic of USS Reagean in south china sea , taken by PLA .

:troll: they are not happy.

some shots of galwan ( i think ) from a propaganda vid ,

commies taking dumplings to feed frontline soldiers.

also to mourn their 4 dead martyrs

check out how narrow the valley is , and difficult terrain .

easier for us to push forward than them , because the mouth of river is closer to our side.

they are afraid we will cut them off at the middile of valley with military action.

pretty much why they are building like crazy and stationing troops along the full valley.

----------------------

A letter written in blood by a PLA soldier , that he will avenge their 4 dead galwan martyrs :pound:

guy bit his finger and wrote with blood .
this is from a propaganda vid from an official state channel :facepalm:

View attachment 94843
Do you know what the soldier wrote in blood?
I am a member of the Chinese Communist Party, and I hope to go to the front lines of the war.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Should do it for CCP and Xi too.
China will not do this. The death of relatives is sad. Only time can heal the pain. Therefore, we will not disturb the families of the martyrs, lest they remember the pain again. We will do our best Help them in life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles