India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
@mist_consecutive @mokoman

When you guys dig up these images of PLA infra, is there a way to calculate built up area of the compound in sq. foot?

want to do a sample calculation of how many cruise missiles it takes to take out one compound.

we can use these back of the envelope numbers for reference.
sure. which compound do you want area of ?

if you are looking for rough estimate only , you can see it on google map / mapcarta itself , just zoom in . how much of screen length is km or meter will be shown on right side bottom. that will give idea of how large area is.

:hmm: can you use brahmos to take out compounds ? , i think, like you said nirbhay is needed, but i dont know much about missiles.

Last edited:

scatterStorm

Country flag
Is this recent picture or last year ?

Don't think they will push it to battle this early, maybe 2-3 years down the line.

Feasibility testing. Stealth coating/material requires very high maintenance and specialized facilities like climate-controlled hangers.
There's a separate thread now, testing as per rumors are going to be done 2025

omaebakabaka

If this is real govt should ask the army to occupy kailash ranges and all other dominating positions in a preemptive move.

Solidify the position and don't give them a chance to strike back.
Not sure, looks like Modi and Shah have no energy to create narratives as they used to....too many loses recently or stalemates....WB is the worst of all, they just don't seem to have a response against that bitch who is etnically cleansing hindus. Nothing sort of president's rule can make me happy....too much evidence against her and tmc to not do anything....Supreme Court is a fucking joke. If they can't handle this domestic scenario, can we trust them when real conflict occurs? Something is cooking for sure and China is preparing for the inevitable with India and the West and west pushing Russia into CCP hands is the height of stupidity that has taken over the west and everyone is going to face the brunt especially China's neighbors as they will have access to cheap and easy resources....

mandestiny

Country flag
If this is real govt should ask the army to occupy kailash ranges and all other dominating positions in a preemptive move.

Solidify the position and don't give them a chance to strike back.
Well govt is in some fear. That's why they prefer talk.

mandestiny

Country flag
Not sure, looks like Modi and Shah have no energy to create narratives as they used to....too many loses recently or stalemates....WB is the worst of all, they just don't seem to have a response against that bitch who is etnically cleansing hindus. Nothing sort of president's rule can make me happy....too much evidence against her and tmc to not do anything....Supreme Court is a fucking joke. If they can't handle this domestic scenario, can we trust them when real conflict occurs? Something is cooking for sure and China is preparing for the inevitable with India and the West and west pushing Russia into CCP hands is the height of stupidity that has taken over the west and everyone is going to face the brunt especially China's neighbors as they will have access to cheap and easy resources....
Biggest problem seems Modi loosing guts .

omaebakabaka

China can’t afford to invade Taiwan, it’s domestic economy as well as world economy will collapse as Taiwan is the world’s largest manufacturer of semiconductor chips and it’s supply being affected will destroy world economies.
I hope they try, why postpone the inevitable? In that way the cuckolded west and India can finally open their eyes. In a couple of decades west will be even worse ruled by Sharia laws and what not....we should root for this, sorry for taiwanese though. The japanese also needs to see what the US is capable and unfortunately it is not very much these days and has become a definition of paper tiger and currency printing. Can you trust an army that flies rainbow flags and bends knees and what not? Military should always be disciplined and free of activism

omaebakabaka

This how our neighbour on the west think.
Actually it is only the brave and courageous offer to talk.
I agree but at some point, one has to walk the walk and India seems to have forgotten the art of war inspite of mastering the war of art philosophies.....even when we won in 71 decisively, we became the loser...our political leaders are truly something

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I agree but at some point, one has to walk the walk and India seems to have forgotten the art of war inspite of mastering the war of art philosophies.....even when we won in 71 decisively, we became the loser...our political leaders are truly something
You are stretching a limited point to very large canvas. This is also a typical hindsight analysis.

Just imagine US Navy 7th fleet in IOR overtly coming in to aid Pakistan and you just have liberated East Pakistan. Obviously they were thwarted by USSR but their intent was never a doubt and the kind of diplomatic break down we had with USA things could have easily turned ugly.

A smart strategist which India luckily had a couple, would have call it a day and wrapped it up without doing further escalation into west Pakistan.

People always forget that the hardest task for a leader responsible for the lives of millions is to predict the future.

Can you tell me what will happen tomorrow vis a vis our rivilary with Pakistan or China?

A good strategist always enjoys his gains in increments and save most of them it to fight another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles