India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
Iam just re-reporting it boss!

Its the work of SI experts like You and Mist to find out the truth.
no man its cool , i wasnt blaming you or anything.

i found this article with bit more info

Top government sources said that H-20 bombers are aimed at ending the edge India acquired through the acquisition of Rafale jets

The final trials of the long-range strategic stealth bomber began on June 8 and will continue till June 22, the day that marks 100 years of the formation of the Communist Party of China (CPC)

A top government source said that the stealth feature makes the Chinese strategic supersonic jets undetectable by any radar and Beijing seems to be going aggressive in protecting its investments in the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) as also Afghanistan. It is a matter of worry for India, the source said.

The jets have enhanced "beyond visual range" (3,000 km) and significant payload can make these bombers hit targets in Balochistan, Afghanistan or Ladakh even without crossing the boundary.

this all really sounds made up. hard to believe no one else picked this up .

if they were testing since past 6 days , it would have shown up on sat imagery . or maybe someone else would have reported it.

Jimih

Country flag
iis the source reliable ?? , i dont think they even have unveiled it.

only recent image is the cgi render i posted earlier.

:hmm: if they are testing it in open , sat images should have been published by other people

how do you know ?
IANS is India's largest news wire agency.

Waiting for some sat images though.

Jimih

Country flag

s-opposite-ladakh

Top government sources said that H-20 bombers are aimed at ending the edge India acquired through the acquisition of Rafale jets

The final trials of the long-range strategic stealth bomber began on June 8 and will continue till June 22, the day that marks 100 years of the formation of the Communist Party of China (CPC)

A top government source said that the stealth feature makes the Chinese strategic supersonic jets undetectable by any radar and Beijing seems to be going aggressive in protecting its investments in the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) as also Afghanistan. It is a matter of worry for India, the source said.

The jets have enhanced "beyond visual range" (3,000 km) and significant payload can make these bombers hit targets in Balochistan, Afghanistan or Ladakh even without crossing the boundary.

this all really sounds made up.

if they were testing since past 6 days , it would have shown up on sat imagery .
I deleted my original comment, as @mist_consecutive gave an Angry emoji.

May be I didnt spell his User ID in full.
And sorry for that. :) ( it will not happen again)

Going through your reply now.

Blank

Country flag
Well, if the bomber is really there. Then Air Force will be like , yeah we need a stealth bomber as well.

Although it's highly likely fake, Otherwise that repreccht dude on twitter will have been floating images. And SDF will have been blazing.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

this all really sounds made up. hard to believe no one else picked this up .

if they were testing since past 6 days , it would have shown up on sat imagery . or maybe someone else would have reported it.
I have my doubts about how effective a stealth bomber will be. But nonetheless, it will be interesting how China effectively utilizes it.

Also bombing India with a stealth bomber is a full-fledged war, and what are the chances NATO will sit out of such conflict?

I deleted my original comment, as @mist_consecutive gave an Angry emoji.

May be I didnt spell his User ID in full.
And sorry for that. :) ( it will not happen again)

Going through your reply now.
Chill dude. I am not angry.

Well, if the bomber is really there. Then Air Force will be like , yeah we need a stealth bomber as well.

Although it's highly likely fake, Otherwise that repreccht dude on twitter will have been floating images. And SDF will have been blazing.
No one is selling us stealth bombers. F-35A is a possibility although, but the US will have its sweet revenge and churn out every penny and slap every clause possible on the deal.

Jimih

Country flag
ACTION-
Feb 4 1962:
Declaration in Parliament by then Home Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri:

"If the Chinese will not vacate the areas occupied by her, India will have to repeat what she did in Goa. She will certainly drive out the Chinese forces."

REACTION- Oct 20 1962 to Nov 21 1962

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACTION-
Aug 5 2019:

Declaration in Parliament by current Home Minister Amit Shah:

"PoK and Aksai Chin are integral part of India and will give life for it".

REACTION- Jun 15 2020

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well "History Does Repeat Itself" and we don't seem to learn from it.

IndianYonko

Country flag
ACTION-
Feb 4 1962:
Declaration in Parliament by then Home Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri:

"If the Chinese will not vacate the areas occupied by her, India will have to repeat what she did in Goa. She will certainly drive out the Chinese forces."

REACTION- Oct 20 1962 to Nov 21 1962

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACTION-
Aug 5 2019:

Declaration in Parliament by current Home Minister Amit Shah:

"PoK and Aksai Chin are integral part of India and will give life for it".

REACTION- Jun 15 2020

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well "History Does Repeat Itself" and we don't seem to learn from it.
If these wouldn't have opened their mouth you think history would have been different. I don't think so.

I agree with not learning from history part. Indian leadership need to realize one thing. "One doesn't make deal with devil to live in peace". Peace with China will always be unachievable.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If these wouldn't have opened their mouth you think history would have been different. I don't think so.

I agree with not learning from history part. Indian leadership need to realize one thing. "One doesn't make deal with devil to live in peace". Peace with China will always be unachievable.
Either make alliance with the evil, join CPEC, drop Tibet issues & settle border issues with China permanently / else join the greater alliance like NATO or convert QUAD into a military alliance, harden our position, pull in alliance forces into battlefield incase of hostile situation with enemy. 1st scenario is almost impossible, 2nd option is still in draft version. Incase of any border conflict, both pak & China both will exploit the situation, will intrude and occupy more of our land.

Both China & pak, deploying various equipment & building infrastructure very close to border.
It will be a nightmare to handle 2 front war situation. GOI must act on this as emergency protocol, cannot wait until let it happen.
Only greater alliance will stop chene provoking us in ladakh & other sectors. We need to show our strength and needs to done before they act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles